• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

56 minutes ago, Adstar said:

It is irrelevant if there where 100,000 other churches.. That does not make the false catholic religion correct..  There are many false religions.. But God knows His own..

https://www.catholic.com/tract/whats-your-authority

Since you seem to claim your interpretation is correct then I'd urge you to read this first.

1 hour ago, Adstar said:

I wiull read the Holy Bible.. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit i have all i need to lead me to eternity with God..

Then please don't make baseless claims without understanding the Bible or the context of its words.

Edited by Mishael

1 minute ago, Davida said:

That is your words & belief not the words that the Bible teaches which is the protestant one not the Catholic one btw.  The above shows how you have been taught & believe incorrectly.  

Worshiping idols is forbidden in the Bible but it is what Roman Catholicism does. Making statues to Mary and praying to her or any of the other Catholic "saints" does not glorify God no matter how you might try to twist & justify it. 

Is that why there are 40000 Protestant sects and each claim to be right? Protestants have only continued in their hate and apostasy throughout history and have continued moving further away. By the way you didn't refute anything I said and also the Bible does not claim to be the Sole Authority anywhere.

17 minutes ago, Davida said:

Lol! That is just an attempt at deflection.  As if  there are 40 thousand different Gospels being taught!  it's sheer ignorance when someone throws up that up as an argument to justify Roman Catholics practicing the worship of Mary and the sin of Idolotry.  Catholics are taught religious doctrines from the Vatican not what is written in the Bible.  What the Priest & Pope declares/writes as religious doctrine takes precedence over God's written Word and that is where the Catholics are deceived.   

Got evidence to prove me wrong? You can't even prove it's idolatry you just do what all Protestants do, "protest against the Catholic Church." It's sheer I'd ignorance to say that the Protestant view is correct while the Roman Catholic view is false when there are 40000 different sects of Protestantism and each one preaches its own interpretation of the Gospel.

Edited by Mishael

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

Actually Mishael , you are wrong, I'm tired of the RC delusion & ignorance,  it is old and tiresome. 

If I'm wrong prove it.

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

Grace to you website & teaching by Pastor /Bible teacher Pastor John MacArthur

Mary worship Catholic dogma Pt 1

https://www.gty.org/library/sermons-library/90-315/exposing-the-idolatry-of-mary-worship-catholic-dogma-part-1

Mary worship Catholic dogma Pt 2

https://www.gty.org/library/sermons-library/90-316/exposing-the-idolatry-of-mary-worship-catholic-dogma-part-2

https://www.catholic.com/tract/the-institution-of-the-mass

https://www.catholic.com/tract/mary-mother-of-god

This refuted all your links and about the papacy I'm not a Catholic so I can't argue for the Pope and Papacy.

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

No it doesn't address it at all.  The RC religious DOGMA REJECTS what the written word of GOD and the RCC  makes up their own religious doctrine based upon False Dogma leading people astray.   The RC is a False Religion that lifts up Mary  as the queen of heaven and co-redemptrix and usurps the Son of God as the sole redeemer.  That is a heresy and an abomination according to the Bible. It teaches salvation by works and therefore rejects the Salvation grace by faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ. There is no earnestness in your posts -they are only a troll-like,  you haven't bothered to listen or read what John Macarthur wrote. I'm done with this waste of time.    

Tell me how it doesn't address the issue and by the way John MacArthur has been exposed as a liar with an anti catholic agenda. The only one trolling here is you refute the articles I showed you instead of spewing hate.

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

What hate?  Speaking biblical facts.   John Macarthur is not a liar , he is Biblically exposing the heresy of the RCC.   What do you think the RCC & Catholics like yourself are going to laud him for that?  Lol!  Fyi, if you or anyone is preaching a different Gospel then the one preached by Jesus Christ you are not one of His.  The RCC preaches Mary as Co-redemptrix - that is the Lie. 

Its all in the Bible for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.  

Lol where in the Bible? The Hail Mary prayer is even in the Bible. Biblical facts, you can't even show me where the Bible claims to be the Sole authority and your telling me Biblical facts? Yeah it is all in the Bible which is why there are 40000 Protestant sects who are all at each other's throats.

Mary as Co-redeemer isn't one of the formally defined doctrines of the Catholic Church.

https://www.catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/mary-mother-of-salvation

If Mary was not sinless she would not have been chosen to bear Jesus Christ into the world. Here, God Himself, speaking through the angel Gabriel, is using the words "Full of Grace" to address Mary. Obviously, anything full of grace can't have any sin.