• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:
10 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

To answer, God must regenerate their spirit on the way up.  nothing unclean will EVER get into heaven.

"God" never says He will regenerate their spirit on the way up.  No,  not ever.  Yes, nothing unclean will EVER get into heaven.   GOD says if the parents are not believers,  at least one of them,  the children ARE UNCLEAN.   Not without hope,  but they must have faith, repent, to be saved.  NOT possible after they die.

How does the corruptible put on incorruption?  Is this change done while we are still in the flesh, and if it is ... how does that happen?  Or is it done when we are being caught up to be with the Lord?

1 Corinthians 15:50-17

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption.  Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.  So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

“O Death, where is your sting?
O Hades, where is your victory?”

The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law.  But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

7 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I simply disagree. There are many things God does and will do that is not specifically written. And as I said, many people testify of having seen millions of aborted babies in heaven. I don't believe they are lying or making up stories. 

Keep reading Scripture with prayer to YHVH for His Understanding.   HE says they are unclean,  and NEVER says they become clean,  unless they repent as HE SAYS,  before they die.  

They may not be lying nor making up stories - they may have really "experienced" what you think they experienced,  except it wasn't from YHVH.     They "experienced" deception (this is most common in the world, remember).

• Oy Vey! 1

7 minutes ago, OneLight said:

How does the corruptible put on incorruption?  Is this change done while we are still in the flesh, and if it is ... how does that happen?  Or is it done when we are being caught up to be with the Lord?

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption.  Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.  So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law.  But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

GOOD SCRIPTURE !    See WHO it is written to and of.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

4 minutes ago, OneLight said:

It makes little difference if the change from mortal to immortal comes the moment before we are caught up, or as we are caught up: it will happen in a microsecond.

2 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Keep reading Scripture with prayer to YHVH for His Understanding.   HE says they are unclean,  and NEVER says they become clean,  unless they repent as HE SAYS,  before they die.  

They may not be lying nor making up stories - they may have really "experienced" what you think they experienced,  except it wasn't from YHVH.     They "experienced" deception (this is most common in the world, remember).

Question, can an aborted baby repent? Do they have any capacity to repent?
Do you really think a God who says He is a God of love will condemn to the lake of fire, someone with no capacity to "repent?"  Sorry, but I cannot believe this of our God. And again, people have seen babies in heaven - and not just one or two people. 

I will not believe a solid Christian who is daily in the Word, and daily in communion with God can be that deceived. And I find in the Word when people WERE taken to heaven. God does not change.

Edited by iamlamad
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

2 minutes ago, simplejeff said:
9 minutes ago, OneLight said:

GOOD SCRIPTURE !    See WHO it is written to and of.  

Yeah, I only noticed the question about being changed and answered it.  After I posted, I noticed which thread I was in ... my bad.

Once a person rejects the truth and turns to a lie, that person is in God's hands.

Just now, OneLight said:

Yeah, I only noticed the question about being changed and answered it.  After I posted, I noticed which thread I was in ... my bad.

Once a person rejects the truth and turns to a lie, that person is in God's hands.

AMEN.

4 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

It makes little difference if the change from mortal to immortal comes the moment before we are caught up, or as we are caught up: it will happen in a microsecond.

The change is written perfectly in Scripture,  and only the redeemed by the BLOOD OF JESUS have any hope and are resurrected TO LIFE EVERLASTING, exactly as GOD'S PURPOSE and WORD SAYS.

1 minute ago, iamlamad said:

Question, can an aborted baby repent? Do they have any capacity to repent?
Do you really think a God who says He is a God of love will condemn to the lake of fire, someone with no capacity to "repent?"  Sorry, but I cannot believe this of our God. And again, people have seen babies in heaven - and not just one or two people. 

As you say "I cannot believe",

I agree with you about that, for now.  We all pray that changes for you.

Many people "cannot believe" until God grants them the Grace to do so and the desire to.

Just now, simplejeff said:

AMEN.

The change is written perfectly in Scripture,  and only the redeemed by the BLOOD OF JESUS have any hope and are resurrected TO LIFE EVERLASTING, exactly as GOD'S PURPOSE and WORD SAYS.

Many people "cannot believe" until God grants them the Grace to do so and the desire to.

I guess if you all were God, babies would have NO CHANCE AT ALL!

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, simplejeff said:

AMEN.

The scripture is really silent about this issue except for Paul's one verse, that does not seem to include babies. I believe God is wise enough to figure out how to get babies who have no capacity to repent into heaven. 

When we all get to heaven, if I find NO BABIES there, I will look you up and say I was wrong. I hope you will do the same if we find babies there!

• Loved it! 1