• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Solus Christus said:

Dear children, this is the last hour;and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.” (1 John 2:18)

There is many antichrists yes, but there is singular one as well who is The Man of Sin and Beast of the Sea:

until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God,” (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4) and “The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemiesand to exercise its authority for forty-two months. It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. It was given power to wage waragainst God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.” (Revelation 13:5-7)

The man of sin or son of perdition which Paul spoke of is not the beast from the sea.Paul was speaking of the king of the north.

The king of the north will give the beast from the sea a host.His armed forces to practice the authority of the beast on its behalf.That is the second beast of revelation 13.

Revelation 13

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people

It's when this beast arrives in Israel that The Israeli governments mark will be given to Israelis.It is at this time the saints in Israel are persecuted for a time,times and a half for their testimony of Christ and for the word of God.

Daniel 11:33-35

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

4 hours ago, tatwo said:

"Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names." Revelation 13:1

Interesting...can you describe him so I can see him...maybe?

"Then another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems." Revelation 12:3

"they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?" Revelation 13:4

Are they not the same beast?

The description of the beast is given in Daniel and revelation.According to Daniel the beast is a kingdom.

Daniel 7:23

He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.

There are some who argue that this kingdom is Rome .The problem with this is the kingdom described is given to the saints of God who is Abraham's seed.Rome was never promised to abrahams seed .The promised land is promised to abrahams seed who is Christ.

Daniel 7:24

The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.

The ten kings are leaders of ten nations who share the promised land with the little horn which calls itself Israel.Israel is the horn described in Daniel as being different than the others in that kingdom .

Israel became a state after these ten and Israel subdued three in the 1967 war in which Israel took possession of the seven hilled city of Jerusalem.The seven heads of the beast represent these seven mountains Jerusalem sits on.

revelation 17:9

This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.

Daniel 7:25

He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

The little horn which is the beast from the sea,will persecute Abraham's seed (the saints in the land of Israel for 3.5 years)after which the entire promised land is destroyed and then given to abrahams seed (the saints).The christians in the other nations are saved.

Daniel 7:26-27

“’But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever.
Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’

The holy people in the above verse are the saints who have been washed clean by the blood of the lamb.This is the promise God had made to Abraham to give him and his seed the promised land for an everlasting possession.

4 hours ago, tatwo said:

"Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names." Revelation 13:1

Interesting...can you describe him so I can see him...maybe?

"Then another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems." Revelation 12:3

"they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?" Revelation 13:4

Are they not the same beast?

The second beast in revelation 13 is the one I'm waiting to see show up in Israel.And from the looks of what's going on with Israel's armed forces,I'd say Netanyahu will be begging for it before long.

It's described as this.

Revelation 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

16 hours ago, Solus Christus said:

I’ll check out the Jerusalem Post. But Scripture is not a proof if its eschatological, it can be interpreted in many ways; you can read signs, but Revelation won’t say “The Beast is Benjamin or Bono from U2.” We have to interpret with the Holy Spirit’s guidance. We must be humble because people thought the Nazis was The Beast and Hitler The Antichrist, and he turned out to just be an antichrist, not The Antichrist. 

I read a book that claimed Adolph was going to be the resurrected beast. 

Adolph was then supposed to head up the 10 nation European Common Market, back in the 80s, and take over the world.

Guess that didn't age too well.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I have read several books that think it will be King Charles....   Some think it President Obama, and I guess I would have to say that I don't know....    but I do trust the Good Lord will point him/it out when it's important for me to know.  

LoL    at 76 years old, I am a lot more concerned about just falling over dead.   Makes me have to be ready at a moments notice.    But again I guess everyone is or should be in that position do to all kinds of things that happen to us at all ages.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  316
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3

18 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The man of sin or son of perdition which Paul spoke of is not the beast from the sea.Paul was speaking of the king of the north.

The king of the north will give the beast from the sea a host.His armed forces to practice the authority of the beast on its behalf.That is the second beast of revelation 13.

Revelation 13

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people

It's when this beast arrives in Israel that The Israeli governments mark will be given to Israelis.It is at this time the saints in Israel are persecuted for a time,times and a half for their testimony of Christ and for the word of God.

Daniel 11:33-35

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

I don’t use Daniel in my eschatology. I stick to Matthew 24, 2 Thessalonians 2, Revelation, and etc. 

Darby taking that 70th week and putting it in future is folly. 

I stick with Jesus and the Disciples (under auspices of the Holy Spirit) accounts of the end. 

4 hours ago, Solus Christus said:

I don’t use Daniel in my eschatology. I stick to Matthew 24, 2 Thessalonians 2, Revelation, and etc. 

Darby taking that 70th week and putting it in future is folly. 

I stick with Jesus and the Disciples (under auspices of the Holy Spirit) accounts of the end. 

The book of Daniel was not written by Darby.

Daniel is a prophet Jesus spoke of in Mathew 24.Jesus was quoting Daniel when he spoke of the great tribulation in Mathew 24.

If you ignore Daniel then you are ignoring a prophet who wrote much about the time of the end.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  316
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3

13 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The book of Daniel was not written by Darby.

Daniel is a prophet Jesus spoke of in Mathew 24.Jesus was quoting Daniel when he spoke of the great tribulation in Mathew 24.

If you ignore Daniel then you are ignoring a prophet who wrote much about the time of the end.

Darby took the 70th week and moved it into the future, when for thousands of years no Christian fathers, scholars, and etc did this. 

Its about how Daniel is interpreted. 

I stick with the clearer New Testament prophecies of the end times. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, Solus Christus said:

Darby took the 70th week and moved it into the future, when for thousands of years no Christian fathers, scholars, and etc did this. 

Solus Christus...greetings

I  am legitimately interested in your "take" on the 70th week.

41 minutes ago, Solus Christus said:

Daniels prophecies are very clear.The biggest problem is so many christians believe the Pharisees interpretation of Daniel so they've all been misled by blind guides.