• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

Just now, Ogner said:

Why should I forgive thoes who wish me harm and show no mercy on me?

Love, love, love. The Lord Jesus loves us, and we are to love one another; as He loved us.

"But if you had known what this means,
    ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice,’
        you would not have condemned the guiltless." - Matthew 12:7

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers,
    against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." - Ephesians 6:12

"And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you." - Ephesians 4:32

"Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful." - Luke 6:36

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Love, love, love. The Lord Jesus loves us, and we are to love one another; as He loved us.

- Matthew 12:7

- Ephesians 6:12

Ephesians 4:32

- Luke 6:36

Does God love Satan and his children?
Does God forgive those who do not ask him? 
Does God forgive those who hate Jesus despite all the good He's done?

They do not ask me to forgive them. And they're happy when can hurt me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

1 hour ago, Ogner said:

Does God forgive satan and his children?

Rom 5:6  For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.  Rom 5:7  For one will scarcely die for a righteous person—though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die—  Rom 5:8  but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.  Rom 5:9  Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God.  Rom 5:10  For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.

We must  forgive others for our own sakes, to keep from forming a root of bitterness.  

Heb 12:15  See to it that no one fails to obtain the grace of God; that no "root of bitterness" springs up and causes trouble, and by it many become defiled;

We all were once children of satan and a slave to sin.  Jesus redeemed us from satan's kingdom by dying on the cross for mankind.  But we each must receive Him to receive that forgiveness.  We must choose to forgive even when we don't want to.  We die to our own feelings because we desire to obey God.  If we choose to disobey God in this, we will lose all joy and blessings our salvation.  

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

10 minutes ago, Ogner said:

Repentance is from the heart. If repentance does not happen then forgiveness cannot take place.

Does God forgive those who hate Jesus despite all the good He's done?

No, unless they repent. And they cannot repent unless God allows them to.

They do not ask me to forgive them. And they're happy when can hurt me.

Again, you are to forgive. If they repent or not, is between them and God.

"There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?" - James 4:12

"So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you,
    from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses." - Matthew 18:35

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Ogner said:

Do you ask God for forgiveness?

God led me to repentance .  ONLY the goodness of GOD can.    God will destroy all who rejected the Son.

But again, WE aint GOD.  you apparently do not appreciate HIS Salvation ,  if you did ,   you would forgive .    You focus is on the situatoins in life and circumstances.

LET it be above on HIM.    we supposed to be hated and mocked and worse even killed.     JESUS Forgave those who killed HIM.    We sure are not better THAN JESUS.

let go of your hate.    Submit to GOD , resist the devil and he will flee.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

1 hour ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Repentance is from the heart. If repentance does not happen then forgiveness cannot take place.

No, unless they repent. And they cannot repent unless God allows them to.

Again, you are to forgive. If they repent or not, is between them and God.

"There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?" - James 4:12

"So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you,
    from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses." - Matthew 18:35

Whom should we love and forgive? criminals, murderer, burglar, rapist... ? Which kinds of enemies we must demonstrate love?

In  Matthew 18:35 the operative word is brother.

In Romans 12:20 Paul quotes the words of Proverbs 25:21 "If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;

Hebrew text versions are used word  (נַאֲךָ)  saw-nay'  - adversary, opponent

Then compare with Exodus 15:9 "The enemy boasted, ‘I will pursue, I will overtake them. I will divide the spoils; I will "

Hebrew  text - (אֹויֵב) o-yabe' - enemy combatant

If your [(נַאֲךָ)  saw-nay' ] is hungry, give him food to eat. But if If your [(אֹויֵב) o-yabe'] is hungry, leave him alone.

Now about guilty to crimes

Exodus 20:13 "You shall not murder."

Hebrew  text - (תִּֿרְצָֽח׃) raw-tsakh'  - murder.

Bible say about guilty to crimes. How do we define them and what should we do with them? (Numbers 35:16, 21, 31; and Deuteronomy 22:25)  Deuteronomy 13:9 "you must kill him without fail!"

Bible say about killing in war Numbers 31:7 " They fought against Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and killed every man. "

Hebrew  text - (תַּֽהַרְגֶנּוּ) haw-rag'  -kill, put them to death.

You shall not [(תִּֿרְצָֽח׃) raw-tsakh' ]  but you must [ (תַּֽהַרְגֶנּוּ) haw-rag' ] the guilty criminals. 

And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
Matthew 18:29 

He asks him. Again, They do not ask me to forgive them. And they're happy when can hurt me. Why should I forgive thoes who wish me harm and show no mercy on me?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

3 hours ago, Ogner said:

Does God love his enemies? 

Why do we have to love those who wish us harm for no reason?

God would not tell us to do something that He can't or won't do himself.

I think you have to look at what your definition of love is.

What does the bible say about love 

1Co 13:4  Love is always patient; love is always kind; love is never envious or arrogant with pride. Nor is she conceited, 
1Co 13:5  and she is never rude; she never thinks just of herself or ever gets annoyed. She never is resentful; 
1Co 13:6  is never glad with sin; she's always glad to side with truth, and pleased that truth will win. 
1Co 13:7  She bears up under everything; believes the best in all; there is no limit to her hope, and never will she fall. 
1Co 13:8  Love never fails. Now if there are prophecies, they will be done away with. If there are languages, they will cease. If there is knowledge, it will be done away with. 

This isn't the gooshee "I love you man" kind of love, this is a love that takes an effort.

The love most people think of is like when you fall in love. That's different from the love we see God exemplifying.

We easily confuse like and love and think they operate the same way, however, you either like someone or you don't, that's not something you can work at to change. But love, we can work at love.

Something else to keep in mind is that you can love as the bible describes it EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE.

This is the kind of love God has.....even for His enemies. His love is so great that he died for all our sins...all people, all sin.

Heb 9:12  Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with his own blood he went into the Most Holy Place once for all and secured our eternal redemption. .........Heb 9:28  so the Messiah was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people. 

The question is not IF God will forgive!!!  ALL sin has been forgiven, but like many have already said on this post, we have to realize we are sinners, need forgiveness, hear the gospel (the good news) that it has already been forgiven and then with a repenting heart wanting to change, simply accept the gift.

The problem with Satan, and many people, is that they are too proud to admit they have done wrong of their own accord. They'll either try to blame others, justify themselves or deny they need the forgiveness of another (God).

As a result of not ACCEPTING the forgiveness freely offered they are in effect as though they were unforgiven

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

31 minutes ago, Ogner said:

Whom should we love and forgive? criminals, murderer, burglar, rapist... ? Which kinds of enemies we must demonstrate love?

In Romans 12:20 Paul quotes the words of Proverbs 25:21 "If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;

Then compare with Exodus 15:9 "The enemy boasted, ‘I will pursue, I will overtake them. I will divide the spoils; I will "

If your [(נַאֲךָ)  saw-nay' ] is hungry, give him food to eat. But if If your [(אֹויֵב) o-yabe'] is hungry, leave him alone.

Bible say about guilty to crimes. How do we define them and what should we do with them? (Numbers 35:16, 21, 31; and Deuteronomy 22:25)  Deuteronomy 13:9 "you must kill him without fail!"

Bible say about killing in war Numbers 31:7 " They fought against Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and killed every man. "

You shall not [(תִּֿרְצָֽח׃) raw-tsakh' ]  but you must [ (תַּֽהַרְגֶנּוּ) haw-rag' ] the guilty criminals. 

And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.

He asks him. Again, They do not ask me to forgive them. And they're happy when can hurt me. Why should I forgive thoes who wish me harm and show no mercy on me?

Your mercy may be what causes a change in their heart that leads them to salvation.

That's the ultimate goal in loving your enemy.

It's completely other centered.

All about them

Now that's a love that surpasses understanding!

If you look at the whole story in Matthew 18 you'll see that's exactly what the master is doing, however, the servant wasn't truly repentant and accepting the forgiveness (obvious by his actions) and the master knew it. In the end, his using the master for material gain didn't work out too well.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Ogner said:

Does God forgive those who hate Jesus despite all the good He's done?

God forgave MANY who hated Jesus.  Several of the Pharisees were saved - read Acts 15.  Paul fought against Jesus.  God forgave him.  It's never too late.  

Until you draw your last breath - you have an opportunity to be saved and forgiven.

It you die despising God, despising Christ - there is no rescue from that.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Ogner said:

Ogner you have to submit to GOD resist the devil and he will flee.    You cannot remain on this path with this focus .  

Their must be some you deeply hate for treating you bad.      The more you allow the darkness to push this n your mind the worse your state of mind will become .

Focus on Christ .   Do it now , or this road will get way worse .