• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"The 1290 has to be before the 1260, how can the holy people be SCATTERED and still flee when they see the AoD ? Short answer is they can't, thus the 1290 (AoD) comes before the 1260 power of the holy people is scattered (Israel Flees Judea). So that means the 1335 has to come before both of them"

You are right about Mystery Babylon the Great .... but your off course understanding in this case is ridiculous

1260 + 1260 + 30 + 45

The first half, the second half, 30 days for Armageddon, ad 45 days to separate those who survive the tribulation period as mortals

Just that simple

Your are off on a tangent with regard to your ideas on this time frame

Actually I am not off brother, I did an exegesis of Daniel 11 & 12 which took me many, many months to finish and I got everyone of the Kings figured out of the Syrian Wars in both the North and South via much study, and I placed Antiochus Epiphanes as the vile King from 11:21-32-33, then verses 34 and 35, maybe 33 also is the period between him and the End of time, where many are tried by the fire (Paul, Peter, Church), many fall and are helped (holpen) out (Holy Spirit) then at the end or verses 36-45 the Ant-Christ is shown. 

But when doing chapter 11, which was my intention I figured out that it was one vision from Daniel 10-12, so I needed to also do Daniel 12 to finish my project up in full so to speak. We are told of this Little Horn/Anti-Christ last King of Grecia in chapter 11 then we get into the time of trouble in chapter 12 and of course in the Middle of the Week the Anti-Christ is released at the first Seal to go forth thus he overcomes the Jews(Holy peoples) who rule Jerusalem up until the midway point which is the 1260 point. 

Now I know "men's traditions" or even previous understood positions are hard to give up on, but I follow the holy spirit not men and since I had my heart attack a few years back, which gave me much more down time/study time, I just threw away all of the old ideas and decided to allow God to teach me via the holy spirit the things He wants to reveal in these end times. 

The chapter starts off speaking about a time of troubles like never before, we know its end time that is why in verse 2 Daniel/Gabriel mentions the resurrected Saints, he wants us to know its the very end of all time. Then in verse 4 he tells Daniel to shut up the book until the end of times when Knowledge will increase and many will go to and fro or move far distances daily. That was supposed to be the end of the book, but Daniel was stumped, he wanted to know more, he couldn't understand these prophesies at all. 

Then the angel and man in linen (Jesus) seems to have tried to comfort Daniel somewhat and to further explain about these times of great trouble to him. The Angel says how long shall it be until the END of these WONDERS? Well what were they speaking unto Daniel about? The times of trouble are the GREAT WONDERS and the Anti-Christ that we see from verse 36-45 is the cause of these TROUBLES. So the question pertains unto how long shall these WONDERS (They were a mystery/wonder to Daniel) last until they end or as the Angel asked the man in linen (Jesus) "How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?" 

Then the Man in linen (Jesus I truly think) answers him like this: 

He swears before God Almighty that when he (Anti-Christ/Little Horn) has accomplished SCATTERING the power (rule) of holy peoples that it will take a time, times (1260 Days) and a half [time] and all of these WONDERS will be finished !! 

Granted, the way the KJV is written some people have a hard time following, but with a little research you will see this is exactly what it means. So the wonders being spoken of are the TROUBLES caused by this Little Horn/Anti-Christ and since we know he rules for 42 Months (1260 Days) then we understand that statement to be factual. He comes to power at the 1260 point in time and he rules for 1260 days, then his time will end or ALL OF THESE WONDERS WILL END.  The Man in linen swore it was true. 

Now since we know that the 1260 was from a certain Event (TIMES OF TROUBLES) unto the Second Coming why wouldn't the other two specified numeric points be from the specified time of AN EVENT until the Second Coming ends all of these wonders also? 

The KEY is the 1290, which we are told is the Abomination of Desolation. Its fairly plain brother:

Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

So from the time the Daily Sacrifice is taken away and the AoD is set up there shall be 1290 days [till the end of these wonders]. Any man thinking just a little would have to understand that the AoD has to come in close proximity to the time the holy peoples power (rule) is scattered (Israel Flee, many are Killed..2/3). So the 1290 has to come before the holy people are scattered, because Jesus tells them to Flee Judea when they see the AoD standing in the Temple of God. Well if they flee (are scattered) at the 1260, how could they flee also at the 1290 if it came 30 days later? Thus the 1290 has to come before the 1260, its simple math/logistics brother. Thus the 1290 is just like the 1260, it is a set number of Days from a specified EVENT (AoD) until the Second Coming of Jesus ending all of these Wonders.

When we understand that each specified number being given unto us is a calculation of days from said event until the END OF THESE WONDERS, then it starts becoming crystal clear unto us. The 1335 has to also be a specified event and the number of days from that EVENT until the Second Coming will be 1335 days, and since we have a clue about the EVENT we can go from there and try to track down the what the said EVENT is or means. 

Daniel 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

So what do these clues lead us to as pertaining to what the 1335 is? Well whatever the 1335 is its going to be a BLESSING unto anyone living at that moment in time as per the Jews. But what can it be that is a BLESSING that has to show up 1335 days before the Second Coming of Jesus Christ which is when Daniel will stand in his lot at the END OF DAYS !! What can it be that comes 1335 days before the Second Coming? 

Since the Two-witnesses's 1260 days have to start before the Beasts 1260 days (they die before he does therefore must show up before he does), we know they have to show up before the Middle of the Week or before the 1260 don't we?  Therefore its safe to say that the Two-witnesses are the BLESSING that comes via the 1335.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah(1335) the prophet BEFORE the coming of the great and dreadful (1260) day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. 

Each number is a specific EVENT and the number of days from each event unto the end of the wonders or the Second Coming.

1.) 1335 Two-witnesses show up.

2.) 1290 is the Abomination of Desolation.

3.) 1260 is the Anti-Christ going forth to Conquer Jerusalem, thus becoming THE BEAST. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Well I think you are wrong

Keep up with your study

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/10/2018 at 7:58 PM, Revelation Man said:

Babylon  is not NYC, Rome, Jerusalem, America etc. etc., its not even one city, its the whole world. 

The angel said differently:

On 4/10/2018 at 11:29 AM, WilliamL said:

Rev. 17:18 “And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

On 4/10/2018 at 12:22 PM, wingnut- said:

1 Peter 5:13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, salutes you; and so does Marcus my son.

Rev. 17:18 “And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

There was no doubt what city Peter was referring to, because it was well known among the Church of his time that Babylon was code for Rome.

You are reaching here, because if that were true, we would not have a book in the bible called Romans, it would be called Babylonians.  There is no code in the bible for Rome being Babylon, if so, produce it.

Your first sentence is really ridiculous: in the Bible, Jerusalem is called by different names, including "Sodom" (Is. 1:10) when metaphorically appropriate. There is no reason at all that the Bible would not likewise use a metaphorical name for Rome.

As for your second sentence, the verses above show just such a metaphorical "code." And if you know your Ante-Nicencean history, you know that the Church of that era did indeed use such a name for Rome. [If Peter was NOT referring to Rome when he said Babylon, to which city was he referring, such the Mesopotamian Babylon did not exist in Peter's day?]

Likewise, "that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth," in John's day, was Rome.

Revelation isn't about John's day, it is about the future, and the time of the anti-christ, and he will be ruling from Jerusalem according to scripture.

REIGNS, IS: both are present tense in the Greek. Revelation 17 shifts back and forth between present and future tenses, and if you can't accept that fact, then you will never understand the vision.

and the Church Rome all became guilty of being of being "drunken with the blood of the saints."

Not according to Jesus.

Matthew 23:34 Therefore I send you prophets and wise men and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and persecute from town to town, 35 so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah the son of Barachiah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar.

Jesus was prophesying the doom of Jerusalem, during a Jewish era, for sins up to that day; which doom was fulfilled in 70 A.D. 

John received his vision about 25 years after the judgment of 70 A.D., and it spoke of a different judgment to take place, during the "times of the Gentiles," at the End of the Age. Luke 21:24

So, two different prophecies about two different eras, two different peoples, and two different cities entirely.

Edited by WilliamL

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

The angel said differently:

Its called a "Metaphor" brother. The Kings do not actually rule with the Beast ONE HOUR. The Dragon is not a dragon its Satan, the Angels are not really STARS, the 144,000 are Israel, the Woman is Israel, the Beast is a MAN, Jesus is the LAMB and it goes on and on. 

The Woman (Harlot) YOU SAW was that GREAT CITY.............What did John see? Four Descriptions on her FOREHEAD, one of Which is Babylon the Great which will never be a city again. These are only DESCRIPTIONS of who the Harlot is.

1.MYSTERY = She was a Mystery until the Angel explained it. 

2. BABYLON THE GREAT = Where the Harlot (FALSE RELIGION) had her heyday her ZENITH !! 

3. Mother of Harlots = Where False Religion was basically birthed.

4. Abominations of the Earth = False Religion is an ABOMINATION TO GOD. Though shalt have no Gods before me. It is an Abomination. 

Which reigns over the KINGS OF THE [WHOLE] EARTH = Babylon is the Dark Kingdom of Satan. 

So when the Kings of the East (Iran, Iraq, Turkey) the E.U. and the three (frog) demons gather the NATIONS of the WHOLE WORLD (Rev. 16:13-14) to Armageddon and Jesus/God/Holy Spirit destroys them what does God see them as ? BABYLON....WATCH !!

Rev. 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts,(Jerusalem/EARTHQUAKE) and the cities of the nations fell (BABYLON FALLS): and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

What does God see the NATIONS OF THE WHOLE WORLD as when He defeats them at Armageddon? BABYLON !! 

Babylon = Satan's rule over the Kings of the Whole Earth or his Dark Kingdom. 

Its not a City brother. Now as pr Rev. ch. 18 what makes more sense?

After the Kings in league with the Beast destroy the Harlot (All False Religions) in Rev. 17:16 which happens when the first two Seals are broken, we see "BABYLON" being destroyed in Revelation chapter 18, and IF WE LOOK we can understand what Babylon is referring to.

Revelation chapter 18 points below:

Verse 2, Babylon is fallen and is become the habitation of devils. This means Satan and his minions has been cast out of heaven and and Apollyon and his demons have been freed from the bottomless pit. The EARTH is the Habitation of DEVILS !! Not a City named Babylon, or even Rome/Jerusalem.

Verse 3, all of the Nations have drunk from her fornication !!!  (WATCH THIS, its not the same kind of Wine as the Harlot, this is RICHES of the World, not Wine from a Religious Cup). 

Rev. 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. ( Its about COMMERCE !! Here )

Verse 4 is about Israel fleeing BABYLON (The World) where God intends to bring forth His Plagues.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Revelation 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. 9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. 11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Let me explain what this actually means. Her Plagues come in ONE DAY means the 3.5 year Day of the Lord. I can prove its length. See verse 10? Her Judgment is come in ONE HOUR, and the Kings (Rev. 17:12 GO LOOK) give their power to the Beast for ONE HOUR and the Beast rules for 42 Months or 3.5 Years, so this is a Metaphor for the WHOLE EARTH getting hit with 3.5 Years of Gods Plagues (The Wrath of God).

NOTICE: She (Babylon/World) has Plagues that bring DEATH/MOURNING/FAMINE and she burns with FIRE. What does this sound like? The TREES and GRASSES burn up, the Seals bring Death & Famine. The MERCHANTS of Babylon (WHOLE WORLD) Mourn, well that will no doubt happen when the Seals, Trumpets and Vials come forth. The Seas turn to blood, Sea creatures die, drinking waters are poisoned, trees and grasses burn up, 1.5 Million die during the Beast's War. Then in the 2nd Woe another 1.3 million are killed by an Angelic Army. So we can see why the MERCHANTS are crying can't we? Their customers are dying, the World is ON FIRE, the Sea Creatures DIE !! The Waters  are POISONED !! 

This is about God destroying the WHOLE WORLD not ONE CITY !! 

NOTICE: The Kings  in verse 9 WEEP and MOURN when Babylon (The WORLD) is Destroyed/Burns but in Rev. 17:16 these same Kings HATED the Harlot !! That is because Babylon = the WORLD  and the Harlot = ALL FALSE RELIGION. The Beast brings in a False Prophet to REPLACE HER. 

Edited by Revelation Man

Revelation Man's account is pretty accurate

I would suggest that one should consider it as part of their Biblical study of the 70th week of the Lord's coming wrath and judgment

Some people see metaphors everywhere, even when they are not meant to be metaphors.

Neither Satan nor any other spiritual power bears rule on earth without the need of some specific physical location/capital city from which to center his rule. At one time, that location was Nimrod's city of Babylon. In John's day, that location was the city of Rome:

-- which Rome certainly did. Rome was both a state power and a religious power. It no longer is much of a state power, but it is still a religious power. Religious powers are represented metaphorically by women.

Rev. 17:16 “And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the whore, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire."

Horns represent human leaders of nations and/or races. The religious power of the papacy under the present pope is claiming much attention these days. However, the world, and Europe in particular, has become so secular and Christianity-hating that it is only a  matter of time until the Vatican will be burned with fire, taking down Rome with it. This is the stated goal of Iran, ISIS, and other assorted peoples, including European ones.

Many Catholics believe that the burning of Rome will take place because of the many visions of their own past popes and 'saints'.

The beast's kingdom is Islamic and these will hate the "harlot " and burn her with fire at the beginning of the coming tribulation period [Revelation 14:8; 17:15-18; 18:21]

Also keep in mind that Revelation is written in repetitive fashion as well as progressive 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

The beast's kingdom is Islamic and these will hate the "harlot " and burn her with fire at the beginning of the coming tribulation period [Revelation 14:8; 17:15-18; 18:21]

Also keep in mind that Revelation is written in repetative fashion as well as progressive 

I disagree, I think the Beast is going to destroy the Harlot (Islam is the biggest part of he Harlot) and thus demand ALL THE WORLD to Worship him as the ONLY GOD !! I understand the Joel Richardson advocates reasoning's but its just another head-fake by Satan just like the RCC angle. 

The Harlot (Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Witchcraft of all types, and all False Religions) will be Destroyed by the Government (10 Kings in league with the Beast) thus God Judges the Harlot or all False Religions. If this guy is an Assyrian (Turk) but an Atheist as I suppose via reading Daniel 11:36-45, then more than likely his father will have been a Muslim, and this prophetic uttering by Daniel via Gabriel would thus make perfect sense.

Daniel 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all

If this world has shown us anything it is that the world could never become ONE as long as we have MANY RELIGIONS which all detest and/or oppose each other in some shape, form or fashion. No one who is trying to have a ONE WORLD Government, especially led by the mind of Satan, will try to bring all Religions together or incorporate them in a one world religion. Muslims would never worship this man as God. The Beast is going to have make them bend the knee, the 1.5 Billion that dies will be mostly Muslims IMHO, the Christians are Raptured or gone. 

Hes going to wipe out all Religions. Then he will bring forth the False Prophet to incorporate his one world WORSHIPING if Himself as God. His False Prophet will be like Antiochus when he made Jason the High Priest and killed Onias III.

He will be a Muslim for sure

Revelation 18 tells of a world heaped in materialism regardless of religion and this beast [Abaddon/Apollyon] and his 10 kings will destroy the heart of this kingdom at the onset of the tribulation period [Revelation 14]

Abaddon will control the human little horn and ultimately possess him to become the 8th king himself before the Lord confronts him at Armageddon and sends him to the Lord's lake of fire [Revelation 19:19-20]

This beast has ruled over 5 kingdoms from Magog to the Seleucid Empire of Antiochus IV just before the first century

He will come out of the abyss to rule again over the 6th and larger 7th kingdom during the tribulation period

If we are close to the tribulation period then the USA will be destroyed by the beast

Edited by Daniel 11:36