IGNORED

We are about to see John 17 fulfilled before our very eyes...

Gideon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

This seems to be touching on the return of the Lord.......when every eye will see Him....and yes, all will know Him from the least to the greatest.  Upon His return He will be revealed to all who are left alive on the earth.

Rev 1:7

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

And He will be glorified in His saints.

2Th 1:10

....on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed. 

Brother are you aware of the strong delusion and what that entails.......do you have any thoughts on that, or any wisdom as to how we can test a counterfeit move as opposed to a genuine move of God?

10 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

This seems to be touching on the return of the Lord.......when every eye will see Him....and yes, all will know Him from the least to the greatest.  Upon His return He will be revealed to all who are left alive on the earth.

Rev 1:7

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

And He will be glorified in His saints.

2Th 1:10

....on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed. 

Brother are you aware of the strong delusion and what that entails.......do you have any thoughts on that, or any wisdom as to how we can test a counterfeit move as opposed to a genuine move of God?

Fruit. Absence of fruit is a giveaway. The delusion is simply blindness over our ability to see. Why will this happen? Because men will hold fast to a lie when presented with the truth. We have seeds of the lie already sprouting. Grace stretched till it is unrecognizable. Repentance not needed because no matter what, we are saved. God sees us as perfect no matter what condition we really are in. Salvation that cannot be lost no ,after if we became hot me for the mob. And now the biggie. God can forgive us, but cannot keep us from falling, making all the scriptures exhorting us to holiness moot because “we are only human”. 

Eventually, as the awakening proceeds, the anger against the truth will boil over into persecution...... and they will become so blinded that they will convince themselves that in doing so, they are doing God a service. And why? Because our lives, not our words, will testify that their deeds are evil. 

Does this make sense? 

Blessings, 

Gideon

Brother, your spirit is an upright one. Thank you for joining me here in my postings. If there is anything you need, you simply have but to ask.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

35 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Trust me, or you can ask Ananias and Saphira. The explosion of purity and righteousness will keep men and women like these two far, far away. 

The problem I see with what you say is that you can only see unity by having everyone lay down the truth to get along. What you do not see.... yet... is the revelation of truth as to who we actually are bringing everyone into unity! There are millions of backslidden saints who simply have been led astray. Sheep need to be led, and God is not going to come back with the rod before He pulls back His own to Him out of pastures that cannot support real victorious life with His staff. 

Please forgive me if I do not agree, but in all your words, I do not sense patience, or kindness or joy. This is no accusation. You may be all the above in person. It is just that I do not sense a soft heart or tears for those mis-led and for the multitide living  in error. Brokenness and humility are just as important.... no, actually MORE important, than zeal.... especially without compassion to accompany it.

I pray this does not upset you. That is not my point at all. However, if we do not agree, it is most likely best to avoid ighting over what is truth. 

Blessings, 

Gideon

I am only saying our unity has to be TRUTH alone .   their is another unity being preached and while they make it seem good.  and they do use bad examples of division

they use this to get the mindset of having unity for the sake of unity and use words like love and stuff.    but the real agenda is just to get us all under a common unity

that is all inclusive and does not gather for sake of Truth , but for sake of unity ,  and then will come their message more and more a messed up message .

our unity must be based on TRUTH alone , Christ alone .  the corrections must remain , the fundamental core beleifs must remain .   

This is all I am saying .    Their is an end time great delusion that the bible speaks of .   and only a falling away .   

And by all means those who aer HIS will still be at work and no matter how dark it gets , HIS LIGHT will shine only brighter .for those who are His .

It is no surprise to be seen as non loving , or no compassion when one is grave .  But imagine how Christ must have looked when HE said the things HE DID.

IF they don't hear ,  shake the dust off your feet,  today seems as hate .   Or let the blind lead the blind ,  today seems as hate .

Or be not unequally yoked together seems  as  hate today.    Do not even eat with such a one , today seems as hate .   

We simply are not used to certain approaches anymore .    Me warning out against a bad unity may seem as non loving , but IT IS LOVING .  

I do have joy and I do have peace .   Love for the people is only why I warn .    You just ponder on that for a bit .    

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Many churches believe & teach about this stuff and look for signs and wonders. 

And this is so frightening for those .   while I know the gifts still exist .   Many ARE being caught up with this signs and wonders thing .

And its darn scary .    They don't test squat these leaders teach ,  they just see them as something great , just as many were decived by simeon as he was seen

as some great one of GOD.    Brothers and sisters and all within the sight of these words .  BE ON GAURD the biggest deception will have many signs and wonders

many miracles too ,  and yet its all to bring them under the delusion of the darkest times , the darkest king and kings ever to be .

Our focus CANNOT be on signs and wonders ,  IT has to be ON CHRST , on SOUND DOCTRINE .     All over the bible

are warnings about not being deceived and many warnings in both the old test times and new ,  that many will have the abilty to have dreams come to pass

to be able to do signs and wonders, YET THEY FALSE , they deceives .  ITS FLOODED the churches big time .  

But ,  I aint saying gifts and such , true ones are done with .    By grace I myself have experienced one or two.     SO yeah the gifts are real

BUT IF THE DOCTRINE is contrary TO OUR LORD and HIS PATTERN.    FLEE THOSE MEN and never look back.     cause a giant wave of signs and wonders

among the false will only increase , JUST as JESUS warned us ,  many will do sigsn and wonders to deceive if possible even the elect .

and in revelation it says HOW the false prophet that spirit goes out and does wonders and miracles and DECIEVES ,  OH IT DECIEVES .  

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,429
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

People call God by whatever language they speak. For example, Christians in Malta who speak Maltese call God Allah/Alla and Arabic speaking Christians in other parts of the world also call God Allah. Not everybody speaks English. 

THE  RCC ?

Below is a whole mix bag of nonsense. 

Taken from the TIMES MALTA newspaper.

Thursday, December 31, 2009, 11:07 by Press Association

Christians can call their God Allah, court rules

Christians have the constitutional right to use the word Allah in reference to God, a Malaysian court ruled today.

A Malaysian government ban on non-Muslims using the word was illegal, the Kuala Lumpur high court said.

A Christian group hailed the ruling as a victory for freedom of religion in the Muslim-majority country, where the issue has become a symbol of religious grievances of minority groups.

The court was ruling on a lawsuit filed by Malaysia's Roman Catholic Church in late 2007 after the government blocked non-Muslims from translating God as Allah in their literature.

Authorities have insisted that Allah is an Islamic word that should be used exclusively by Muslims to refer to God, and its use by other religions would be misleading.

Allah is an Arabic word, which translates as God.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,429
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Badjao33 said:

Arabic speaking Christians and Jews used the term Allah to refer to God long before Islam ever existed. 

The fact still remain that Allah is the name given to the deity used in the false doctrine of ISLAM which has the following of over one billion people. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

:off-topic:   If you want to discuss something other than the OP, start a thread on it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

Guys, I just got in from work and in reading the last two pages of posts, we have drifted quite far from the purpose of the OP. I would like to get back to it so if you would, could one of you start a new post on the subject of Allah and God? Thanks.

Gids

• Praise God! 1