IGNORED

5-Year Old Handcuffed!!!

Ovedya

Guest Bro David™
"Time out" is a kind of restraint too, however. Remember that we're talking about a 5-year-old here, not a full grown adult, or even a teenager.

I think this is a special case where the time out is passed ineffective at that point.  If perhaps that was used before the situation was escalated maybe.  There needed to be some kind of physical restraint.  Imagine yourself a cop needing to physically restrain a 5 year old child going ballistic being his fault or not the situation needed to be handled.  I don't know if plastic handcuffs were used or not.(which would of been far better), but something physical needed to be done. If you have a better suggestion I'm all game for it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you know what kind of school a 5 year old would go to ?

Your thinking Boston Public ?

Let me try this again. 5 year old girl goes ballistic and there was no adults there that could handle her ?

And the three sorry excuse for men and policemen came in and also could not handle the situation ?

They had to use force to restrain a 5 year old child.

A 5 year old !!

With handcuffs no less.

Three police officers had to come into a school with 5 year old and handcuff that girl.

And there are people who see above and beyond that stupid reaction to how the parent was to blame or if the parents were asking for it by not teaching the child properly.

Even some go and try to justify the act with child control words.

She may have been a rowdy teenager I would have cared less, but to handcuff a 5 year old for being rowdy can only happen in the United States of America folks.... only there.

Like I said SHE WAS 5 YEARS OLD !

Lets not get too carried away with the bad parenting stories and the 15 mins fame theory shall we.

Like I said SHE WAS 5 YEARS OLD !

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Untill you see that tape of the Little girl then you can't say that, or if you did see the tape ill shut up in emberresment, but it sounds like you haven't so please watch the tape she was out of controll badly out of controll! :emot-puke-old:

My little cousin who was 5 years old took on a 13 yearold, and won, 5 year olds can be stronge as anything and almost impossable to controll, not all 5 year olds are small and tiny little kids.

This 5 year who got hand cuffed (NOT MY COUSIN) wasn't tiny she was a beastly 5 yearold!

Oh! My cousin was deffending himself this guy was builling my cousin at the time, but now we are big people hehe funny to took back on that stuff :thumbsup:

Guest Bro David™

I did see the tape thru the internet.

I am not arguing with you or anything like I said, anyone that does that to My future kids :thumbsup: or kids I know, I will so kick their behinds all the way to the west side. :emot-puke-old:

[quote name='Bro David

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  11/15/1968

Further west out into the country and into the fields. :emot-puke-old:

[quote name='Bro David

Edited by Trinity

Further west out into the country and into the fields.  :emot-puke-old:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In a little black whole! LOL

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Untill you see that tape of the Little girl then you can't say that, or if you did see the tape ill shut up in emberresment, but it sounds like you haven't so please watch the tape she was out of controll badly out of controll! :emot-puke-old:

My little cousin who was 5 years old took on a 13 yearold, and won, 5  year olds can be stronge as anything and almost impossable to controll, not all 5 year olds are small and tiny little kids. This 5 year old wasn't tiny she was a beastly 5 yearold!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why does Monty Pythons killer rabbit come to mind? :thumbsup: