• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

YES PRAISE THE LORD SISTER , POINT TO JESUS CHRIST .    YOU SOUND IT OUT ALL DAY SISTER .    THE LORD SAVES not the catholic dogma .  ITSTIME TO preach CHRIST for all to hear .  SOUND IT OUT SISTER you LOVED .

Bless you frienduff........YES...there is NO OTHER NAME by which man can be saved.....not priests, not Popes, not saints, not Mary.......only Jesus Christ and He alone.

• Praise God! 2

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

On 7/3/2018 at 12:20 PM, Pure Waters said:

Im not sure if its just me but I've seen and heard alot of Christians disliking or even despising the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope in particular.

Are there any valid reasons as to why? Im curious about this.

The Pope has said controvesial statements about salavation, changing the Our Father Prayer (one line) and etc. The statements are polarizing, however, The Pontiff speaks Italian and everything he says is translated into English. I have seen politicians have their words misunderstood or twisted in English not to mention if they had been translated into another language. So I have decided to read the Pope’s words verbatim in his own words before snapping to judgement. I will say the Pontiff (Pope) celebrated The Protestant Reformation. In addition, Pope Francis has created a bridge between Protestants and Catholics; there no longer is animosity but instead curiosity and friendship. Catholics can teach us about Suffering and Charity (long suffering love), while Protestants can teach the Scripture and Spirit. 

Christ is certainly using the Pope to open dialogue and relationship between Catholic and Protestant. 

• Thumbs Up 1