• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Davida said:

You edited my original post some of what I had written in my post and then didn't respond to it.  WHy didn't Jesus teach about this Mary doctrine? and about the  sinless perpetual virgin? and tell people to pray to his mother that she would be co-intercessor with HIM?  Why is it not written about by  Peter who you claim is the first Pope?? or by Apostle Paul in his epistles? 

He did .      He set the people straight .     When one cried BLESSED are the paps which thou did suck  ,  HE stopped that direction which pointed to humanity

AND POINTED IT RIGHT BACK where it belongs .     NAY ,  Rather BLESSED are those who do the will of GOD .   

LIke paul and barnabas did ,  WHEN the people wanted to EXALT THEM ,   THEY SAID NOPE ,  OH NO YA DONT ,   We men , we just men ,    WE just men

Rather odd  the POPES all sit IN HIGH places and men and women worship them.  WHEN Even the one they claimed was the first pope  ,  PETER   ,

NEVER LIVED LIKE THAT AT ALL .    HMMMMMM.

You know whose docrtrine I avoid ,  THE DOCTRINE OF MEN which exalts MEN  .     Sadly THE ROMAN SYSTEM DOES NO SUCH THING .

Mary is blessed , and we all know that .   BUT she nor any man , IS TO BE PRAYED TOO , KNELT TOO .    HECK even the angel himself TOLD JOHN TWICE

YA BETTER GET UP and CEASE THAT .   WORHSIP GOD . WORSHIP GOD , WORSHP GOD .  but ROME knows NO SUCH THING .   AND I bodly SHUN her doctrines of falshoods

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Mars Hill

Rather ODD the so called first pope , WHCH WE KNOW is bogus ,  BUT they say he was .   PETER and JOHN once said to the poor beggar ,   SILVER and gold have we none

But what we have that WE GIVE THEE,  ARISE IN JESUS NAME .

How come the so called first pope was so different THAN ALLL THE OTHER POPES .    WANNA KNOW WHY ,  CAUSE HE WAS NOT NO POPE .

PETER himself if he were raised today ,  WOULD CLEAN THAT HOUSE OF ROME OUT .  and paul would be kicking down the front door and peter kicked down the back

and james and others would be over turning tables and saying YOU MADE THIS ONE GIANT HOUSE OF  , DEN OF THIEVES

YOU getting over on the people , SO OUT WITH YOU .   AND I can hardly begin to imagine what JESUS WILL DO when HE RETURNS .  HE gonna lay down the wrath

AGAINST that corrupt den of thieves and its all inclusive interfaith lie from hell and all her daughters .  I LOVE you all, THAT IS WHY I SAY

GET OUT OF THAT CHURCH and any church THAT DOES NOT HONOR THE SON .   FOR HE who honors not the SON , HONORS not the FATHER .  

AND ROME is in total darkness .   GET OUT OF HER and all her daughters . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1

51 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Rather ODD the so called first pope , WHCH WE KNOW is bogus ,  BUT they say he was .   PETER and JOHN once said to the poor beggar ,   SILVER and gold have we none

How come the so called first pope was so different THAN ALLL THE OTHER POPES .    WANNA KNOW WHY ,  CAUSE HE WAS NOT NO POPE .

PETER himself if he were raised today ,  WOULD CLEAN THAT HOUSE OF ROME OUT .  and paul would be kicking down the front door and peter kicked down the back

and james and others would be over turning tables and saying YOU MADE THIS ONE GIANT HOUSE OF  , DEN OF THIEVES

YOU getting over on the people , SO OUT WITH YOU .   AND I can hardly begin to imagine what JESUS WILL DO when HE RETURNS .  HE gonna lay down the wrath

AGAINST that corrupt den of thieves and its all inclusive interfaith lie from hell and all her daughters .  I LOVE you all, THAT IS WHY I SAY

GET OUT OF THAT CHURCH and any church THAT DOES NOT HONOR THE SON .   FOR HE who honors not the SON , HONORS not the FATHER .  

I do believe God has been and will continue to call all of His children out. They will hear His voice and follow Him, because they know their Shepherd.

• Praise God! 1

8 hours ago, Acadia said:

I do believe God has been and will continue to call all of His children out. They will hear His voice and follow Him, because they know their Shepherd.

And that is why it is said,  TODAY if you will hear HIS VOICE harden not your heart .  

Their is grave danger in resisting truth .   And we see its effects even in acts .  But when some were hardened they came against paul and stirred up even the people to persecute .

I am beginning to see words like haters increasing from shack lovers and all inclusive ones , AGAINST the true ones who wont buy the lie .

You watch for it .  I seen it even on this site .   Their are some amongst us  whose purpose is no longer the gospel ,   they think its the gospel , BUT its not .

ITS focus is on sensual things ,  other books, other teachings ,  and I seen them use words like HATERS against some of us who will not agree with them .

THIER is a very dark spirit at work ,   It first infects the mind of all who go under it ,   but it is slowly and WILL ALSO INCREASE in evil affecting their minds

TO COME FULLY AGAINST the truth and those who resist the sensual lies .    THIS spirit though its call is peace , unity , all inclusive sensual

BEWARE it, it is false .    And its infecting more and more .   And if we want to see an example of what this will do ,  we need only to look back

at the times of Germany and the jews .    The jews were not attacked and killed on day one   NO ,  that spirit affected minds ,  and made them

to first start seeing the jew as bad , as a problem .    WELL this spirit is doing that with a new scapegoat .    US ,   the ones who wont budge from THE BIBLE

the ones who wont budge from CHRIST , the ones who wont conform.    WE the obstacle in the way of their world peace and unity ,  and we will get the blame

and it will get worse in time .   Their minds are becoming more and more evil affected , stirred up Against us , as they go further into this delusion

the delusion , which will lead them to the beast and the beast will come full force against the lambs .    YOU watch for it .  YOU will see this increase . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

In light of all the much more important life-or-death things that have been said here about the Roman church, when the main thing that worries a person has to do with whether Mary remained a perpetual virgin or not....good golly.....we just have to know they are bound up in their cult dogmas and have no ears to hear.  That is not salvation, and I fear for their souls....they are not serving Christ but a man-made image of Him, which they love more than truth.  Talk about having your eyes off the ball and chasing wild geese down a rabbit trail.

I pray you will wake up my Catholic friends, eternal life is not down that way, only a DEAD end.  You need to stop revering mere mortals and listening to their voices, and come back to the Shepherd of your soul and know HIS voice.  Look at the word of God with a fresh pair of eyes and let the washing of the water of HIS word transform your minds.  Except you be born again you cannot see the kingdom of God....and without holiness no-one will see the Lord.  All OUR righteousness is as filthy rags to  Him.....you need to put on the righteousness/holiness of Christ.....we have it not of ourselves.  There is no eternal life apart from Him.  Your Popes can't change you, your cathedrals can't change you, nor your priests, nor rituals.....but only the High Priest Jesus Christ who sits at the right hand of God can save you....He is the only one who can wash you clean and put a new heart within you and seat you in heavenly places.  Come to Him.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.97
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, Cletus said:

Have you ever looked up catholic false teachings?  its a very long list produced with scripture to back it up. 

Loraine Boettner (1901-1990) a Reformed Theologian, born on a farm in Linden, Missouri. After obtaining a Bachelor of Science degree from Tarkio College in 1925, he attended Princeton Theological Seminary where he studied Systematic Theology under Dr. Casper W. Hodge and received his Th.B. (1928) and Th.M. (1929).  His book titled Roman Catholicism should be required reading to all who call themselves Roman Catholics.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.97
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Not only a den of thieves, but also a den of perverts who they have been known to protect.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Not only a den of thieves, but also a den of perverts who they have been known to protect.

Amen.  When a full-blown epidemic of gross perversions and life-long pain and trauma and harm to children in their church is less important than whether Mary had intimate relations with her legitimate husband (marriage bed is undefiled), then we can see clearly what Paul said of such:

Rom 10:3

For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

It touches them not that the grown men who are teaching and preaching to them are abusing and destroying the lives and souls of children,  yet it matters so much more and they insist that Mary not have had sex with her own husband as if that is their definition of holiness and righteousness.  What kind of perverse sickness blinds them so?  Really, how dare such people so completely ignorant of the word and ways of God come here and presume to speak in the name of Christ.  I hope they repent and turn to HIM before it's too late.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

7 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

In light of all the much more important life-or-death things that have been said here about the Roman church, when the main thing that worries a person has to do with whether Mary remained a perpetual virgin or not....good golly.....we just have to know they are bound up in their cult dogmas and have no ears to hear.  That is not salvation, and I fear for their souls....they are not serving Christ but a man-made image of Him, which they love more than truth.  Talk about having your eyes off the ball and chasing wild geese down a rabbit trail.

I pray you will wake up my Catholic friends, eternal life is not down that way, only a DEAD end.  You need to stop revering mere mortals and listening to their voices, and come back to the Shepherd of your soul and know HIS voice.  Look at the word of God with a fresh pair of eyes and let the washing of the water of HIS word transform your minds.  Except you be born again you cannot see the kingdom of God....and without holiness no-one will see the Lord.  All OUR righteousness is as filthy rags to  Him.....you need to put on the righteousness/holiness of Christ.....we have it not of ourselves.  There is no eternal life apart from Him.  Your Popes can't change you, your cathedrals can't change you, nor your priests, nor rituals.....but only the High Priest Jesus Christ who sits at the right hand of God can save you....He is the only one who can wash you clean and put a new heart within you and seat you in heavenly places.  Come to Him.

YES PRAISE THE LORD SISTER , POINT TO JESUS CHRIST .    YOU SOUND IT OUT ALL DAY SISTER .    THE LORD SAVES not the catholic dogma .  ITSTIME TO preach CHRIST for all to hear .  SOUND IT OUT SISTER you LOVED .

• Praise God! 1

6 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

And what ROME wants to hide is SHE alone was the cause of this .     SHE put gay men into positions .   cause they were so called celibit ,  as she requires her leaders to be .

I dare anyone to investigate .    WAS it mostly same sex abuses .  YES IT WAS .  it was men on boys .    GAY MEN .   facts are facts .

Cause twisted perverts who are hetrosexual will touch lil girls .   Not same sex , UNELSS that demon is already IN THEM .  IT WAS .   

SO much for seeker friendly .  its opened the doors to this stuff .    HONORING same sex ,  WATCH OUT for the kiddos   , things will keep getting worse .

YEAH,  many men are same sex or all sex this generation is just lost in lust big time .    Watch out for the kiddos .      You never know .

WE SHOULD NEVER have taken GOD OUT ,   this nation , churches   ,  its reaping , its reaping what it sowed .    EVIL is flooding the places .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1