• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

30 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

Well, you could just YouTube it and find out for yourself. :)

Life is a bit too rough to care about what amounts to trivial things atm. 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

4 hours ago, Davida said:

Personally,  I find it not  the least bit trivial for people to wake up out of the MSM biased stupors and know clearly what Obama said & what his political ideologies were and still are. He and his cohorts have Not gone away and he STILL wants to change America but not anyway that would be recognizable us. 

For me davida, I know whats going on with the msm. And for me that is trivial compared to whats going on in my life now. 

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, Davida said:

Yes such hypocrisy & double-standard-Re Maxine Waters, imagine if back when Obama was President if any white republican had summoned their constituents in a public park calling for aggressive physical confrontation & harassment against Obama and all his administration wherever you see them to give them no peace? tell them "they are not welcome anymore anywhere." There would have been shouts of racism & riots in the street. Obama the President some naively thought would unite the country racially wanted the opposite. Obama was all about destroying America from within & without by the divide and conquer method by any radical-America hating group he could throw some kindling too.  Obama constantly played the race card to provoke racial tensions & fan black hatred towards whites & police.  His legacy of sewing black hatred towards whites still lives on & smolders. 

It really has to bother the enemies of Trump supporters that they cannot come up with  the kind of this organized violent behavior by those who didn't vote for Obama.   We didn't riot in the streets after his election, we didn't go around beating up his supporters, we didn't calling for his death, we didn't threaten celebrities that support him, we didn't call for his cabinet members to be harassed and pushed around.   We didn't turn over cars, or vandalize universities that had liberals come and speak on campus.   We didn't create racial tension and kill police officers.   Those are all the behavior of Obama and Hillary's people.   We didn't call ourselves "never-Obama"   We did create a phony "resistance" and all of the numbskull things we see out of the enemy.

It really has to bug them that they cannot justify their behavior by pointing out that every acted the same way when Obama was elected.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Davida said:

Yes such hypocrisy & double-standard-Re Maxine Waters, imagine if back when Obama was President if any white republican had summoned their constituents in a public park calling for aggressive physical confrontation & harassment against Obama and all his administration wherever you see them to give them no peace? tell them "they are not welcome anymore anywhere." There would have been shouts of racism & riots in the street. Obama the President some naively thought would unite the country racially wanted the opposite. Obama was all about destroying America from within & without by the divide and conquer method by any radical-America hating group he could throw some kindling too.  Obama constantly played the race card to provoke racial tensions & fan black hatred towards whites & police.  His legacy of sewing black hatred towards whites still lives on & smolders. 

Who could have ever imagined what is now occurring 15, 10 or even five years ago?

The sad and scary part is, I think we are only seeing a taste of what is rapidly coming to fruition. With everything that is quickly happening, what's the US, or for that matter the world, going to look like in the next few years? Our national and global scene is getting worse each day and reaching new unimaginable bottoms and dangers. That alone is a strong indication of the day in which we live and the nearness of Christ's return.

Just speaking nationally and with the exception of the true church of Christ. With our current national laws; attitudes, ideology, philosophy, humanism, decadence, morality, etc.  I can't think of any difference between in the direction we're heading or at, than Sodom and Gomorrah or the days before the global flood. 

Think how fast this will exponentially explode when the church and Restrainer is removed. Looking at scripture and everything prophetic, it looks to me like the all the horses are in the gate at the Kentucky Derby waiting to hear the bell sound. Or in this case... The sound of a trumpet and a voice saying, "COME UP HERE"! We're living in and witnessing extraordinary and exciting times. Wouldn't you agree?

P.S. For the older generation out there, when was the last time you heard a politician referred to as a "statesman"? 

Edited by Dennis1209

Guest shiloh357
13 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Who could have ever imagined what is now occurring 15, 10 or even five years ago?

The sad and scary part is, I think we are only seeing a taste of what is rapidly coming to fruition. With everything that is quickly happening, what's the US, or for that matter the world, going to look like in the next few years? Our national and global scene is getting worse each day and reaching new unimaginable bottoms and dangers. That alone is a strong indication of the day in which we live and the nearness of Christ's return.

Just speaking nationally and with the exception of the true church of Christ. With our current national laws; attitudes, ideology, philosophy, humanism, decadence, morality, etc.  I can't think of any difference between in the direction we're heading or at, than Sodom and Gomorrah or the days before the global flood. 

Think how fast this will exponentially explode when the church and Restrainer is removed. Looking at scripture and everything prophetic, it looks to me like the all the horses are in the gate at the Kentucky Derby waiting to hear the bell sound. Or in this case... The sound of a trumpet and a voice saying, "COME UP HERE"! We're living in and witnessing extraordinary and exciting times. Wouldn't you agree?

P.S. For the older generation out there, when was the last time you heard a politician referred to as a "statesman"? 

Yes, we are seeing the world get worse and worse, just as the Bible has foretold it would.  We are getting closer and closer to more and more prophecy being fulfilled.  It is exciting and nothing short amazing to see biblical prophecy being fulfilled in our day with such exacting accuracy.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1957

8 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

So true .. . . And when we read in Matt 24:11-13, "Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.  And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.  But he who endures to the end shall be saved." 

The challenge we face as Christians is when our freedoms are eroded and lawlessness abounds, we need to be careful not to let our love grow cold. This I have found can easily happen  if we let it. 

We can become jaded and fed up with the ways of this world and can begin to slide backward in our walk with the Lord. 

It is precisely at these times I have found the Scripture above pulls me back into line. When I feel my love growing cold. . . .I must remind myself, that this too shall pass. 

Has anyone felt the same thing at times.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

The world is not getting worse and worse, and in the past century their have been vast improvements.

The world IS getting worse, for anyone who is honest.   Yes, there are technological advancements, but not all of those are improvements.   It has just made us able to sin in a more technological advanced manner.

Sure, if you look at it from a purely carnal, standpoint, the world is getting better.   But it is not and it is only continually getting worse.   Technological advancements and higher literacy doesn't make the world better.   It just makes our ability sin that much easier.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  596
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/01/1969

4b8bf1066f0a706ec5d76537a3dd8063[1].jpg

Guest shiloh357
8 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

You can keep believing things are getting worse if you want, but I choose to believe that things are getting better and the condition of the world today compared to the past is proof that things are improving. People are going to sin regardless if it becomes easier than in the past. We can't blame improvements in technology and literacy rates on more sin, it's man's fallen nature that's to blame and it is a choice. 

You can choose to put your head in the sand and live in your fantasy world.  I will look at reality.  I am not blaming technology for sin.  I am saying that technology has allowed us to sin better.  Sorry, but people who are honest and are able to look at the world objectively know that it is getting worse.