• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Yes, I believe that was the only IJ movie I saw, maybe I saw the 2nd but wasn't as good.

Amazon Prime recently had the whole series available for free. During a period of lots of rain my wife and I watched them all. They really are very entertaining, in a "Saturday afternoon matinee" sort of way. Even the Crystal skull one.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Save a png or jpg to your device, then click below (from your reply box) an underlined link that says 'choose files'.  

So the picture is actually saved to the site, rather than just the link? Doesn't that take up a lot of space?

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Worthy's site doesn't seem to have a restriction on amount. After you post it to Worthy you can delete it from your device.

I remember back at the turn of the century this was the common method to post pictures. Looks like I'm taking a trip in the Wayback machine. :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Ron Wyatt found it in 1982 and it is held by the Israeli government.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

7 hours ago, Still Alive said:

Amazon Prime recently had the whole series available for free. During a period of lots of rain my wife and I watched them all. They really are very entertaining, in a "Saturday afternoon matinee" sort of way. Even the Crystal skull one.

The young indiana jones shows were pretty good too.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

10 hours ago, Sister said:

Ron Wyatt found it.  It's hidden in a cave exactly under where Jesus was crucified.  In Golgotha. 

I presume you had a look at it!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

8 hours ago, brujaq said:

We all know that as ''born again'' Christians we are the temples of the Lord but the nation of Israel is still plan on building their Temple and the Ark of the Covenant is important for that reason and future prophesy imo until Gods times of the gentiles is over then turns back the hearts of Israel to him again .. It is rumored that Menelek , the son of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba ''an Ethiopian'' visited his father when he was grown but still young and that a replica of the Ark was made and returned with Menelek to Ethiopia in order to throw Israels enemies off, it seems it may still be there to this day .. Like some other posters have mentioned Ron Wyatt made some interesting discoveries and his conclusions bear up with what the Word states concerning the Ark, timelines, and very interesting testimony .. Those are my thoughts as of now ..

Yes, you have good reasons to believe that it may be a replica of the Ark that might be in Ethiopia.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

7 hours ago, biggunsguy75 said:

Ron Wyatt found it in 1982 and it is held by the Israeli government.

Piece of space junk, perhaps...no glory attached!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

18 hours ago, Hadasa said:

I see a lot of talking but NO proof against what I revealed. I see a lot disagreement but no true scripture based rebuttals.

Amos 3:6-8

6If a trumpet sounds in a city, will the people not tremble? If calamity comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it? 7Surely the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the prophets. 8The lion has roared—who will not fear? The Lord GOD has spoken—who will not prophesy?…

Oh my goodness......far far too much is being made of Mary being the one who bore the physical body of Jesus.....that is the only way she was highly favoured....she was the chosen vessel to conceive and bear His body and raise Him from childhood.  Yes it was an honour........just like the nation of Israel itself had been favoured to bring Him forth......but be very careful of making more out of it than it actually was.....flesh is very prone to doing that.   As such she was only a type and shadow of the church (the mystery of God from the foundation of the world) which conceives and gives birth to the Son in us in spirit.  The things you are saying regarding Mary is dangerous because it DIVIDES one's single-eyed devotion to Christ. 

In spite of being the physical bearer of the child Jesus, Mary still needed to be filled with His Spirit just like the rest of the Jews with her and all of us.....in order "give birth" to Him in Spirit, Christ being formed in her in spirit, just like the rest of us....thus fulfilling the figure that she had been.  It is recorded in Acts that she was with the rest of the believers at Pentecost when the Holy Spirit came.....which didn't come until some time after Jesus had returned to the Father.

Act 1:14  These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.

Scripture does not show an "assumption" of Mary....that is an assumption of people's own making....which the devil exploits to the max....it's an imagination that exalts itself over the truth.  If she had been taken up like Enoch and Elijah there would have been no need to hide the fact, just like the removal of those men had been clearly stated.  (And nor are we to "revere" them and erect statues to them because of it.)    Be very careful of seeing things inferred in scripture that aren't there.....and DO NOT GO BEYOND WHAT IS WRITTEN.  How we need to test ourselves and test the spirits, regarding what we think is being revealed!

The Ark of the Covenant which was made in the time of Moses was a copy of the heavenly one already existing at that time.  So it couldn't be Mary, plain and simple.  The Ark is a symbol of Jesus....it points to Him....who was slain from the foundation of the world and already existed with God in heaven.  That is why we see Jesus and the ark of His strength mentioned together in scripture, because it IS Him.  Now Hadasa, we will see if you love the truth, if you love the truth you will allow this simple truth to simply correct your Mary doctrine.  Or do you love your doctrine more than the truth?

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

comment here added to post above

Edited by Heleadethme