• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

When you spoke in reference to your quote, you spoke as if it was your words.  You should have placed the scripture reference and that would have settled  that.  When you have not quoted the source, then it is taken as your own words.  We should not play those games, but be forthright in our conversation.

Most Christian followers of Christ would know those words off by heart, what was said, who said them and why He said them. If some one said to me, "You do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God," I would immediately know those were the words of Christ without the need for the scripture reference.

A person telling me I am wrong regarding the doctrine being discussed, claiming to have the Holy Spirit as their guide should also have known this. 

Have you nothing better to do than nit pick the thread. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, HAZARD said:
20 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

No, I am not. You are wrong.

Sorry, but you do err, not knowing the Scriptures which you think you know, nor the power of God.

I'll try and help you out. There is a simple key to the book of Revelation that makes the whole book simple to understand by all alike. This key is found in Revelation 1:19 and 4:1.

13 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Most Christian followers of Christ would know those words off by heart, what was said, who said them and why He said them.

Look, see the context in which you made your statement.  You have to write objectively in a clear manner when you are writing to the international audience.  You spoke as if you are the messiah there.  Come on, be real.  Don't try and belittle your error and own it. Place the scripture verse where it is due to avoid miscommunication and unintended meaning.  Not all are versed in scripture and recollection.  There are aged and very young here too. 

6 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Look, see the context in which you made your statement.  You have to write objectively in a clear manner when you are writing to the international audience.  You spoke as if you are the messiah there.  Come on, be real.  Don't try and belittle your error and own it. Place the scripture verse where it is due to avoid miscommunication and unintended meaning.  Not all are versed in scripture and recollection.  There are aged and very young here too. 

"You spoke as if you are the messiah there."

. ????????????????? And who do you think you are?????????????

If you read my posts you will see that I usually post dozens of scriptures on each doctrine I take part in. Get on topic would be helpful.

2 hours ago, HAZARD said:

. ????????????????? And who do you think you are?????????????

Instead of admitting that you made an error and go back and correct it, you stand up and is still beating your chest.   Go back and edit your post and  put in the proper scripture reference let it be read in the proper way, so that readers will know it is the word of the Lord and not yours. Is that so difficult to do.  To someone who is is reading that sentence and does not know it is scriptural, it sounds condescending. And once you are on the public forum, you are open for constructive criticism. 

• Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Instead of admitting that you made an error and go back and correct it, you stand up and is still beating your chest.   Go back and edit your post and  put in the proper scripture reference let it be read in the proper way, so that readers will know it is the word of the Lord and not yours. Is that so difficult to do.  To someone who is is reading that sentence and does not know it is scriptural, it sounds condescending. And once you are on the public forum, you are open for constructive criticism. 

I made no error, but to please you and get you off my back I added what Jesus said and the references.  Happy now? 

• This is Worthy 1

25 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Not even comparable.  Here is the post:

Oseas violates the T.O.S. not once, not twice but 5 times in this post.  HAZARD says he doesn't know the scripture.  That is not at all comparable to saying someone is spiritually dead.  That is a plain and serious infraction of the T.O.S.  You are not allowed to question people's salvation this way and I have reported him as well for the same post.  It is not "petty" and you should not be defending his actions.

Ok. Fine, not comparable.   Is it then not a misuse of scripture when Hazard made the statement as if it was his.  Why could he not just put the scripture verse in front the quote. It just sounded terrible and this is all I am contending.  I am not defending Oseas action, just pointing out that if Hazard uses the Lord words like that in a reply, then put the reference to it.  And why did no one point this out.  I think the Lord's word in this context should have been quoted as to the scriptural reference.  Should it or not ?. 

20 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Ok. Fine, not comparable.   Is it then not a misuse of scripture when Hazard made the statement as if it was his.  Why could he not just put the scripture verse in front the quote. It just sounded terrible and this is all I am contending.  I am not defending Oseas action, just pointing out that if Hazard uses the Lord words like that in a reply, then put the reference to it.  And why did no one point this out.  I think the Lord's word in this context should have been quoted as to the scriptural reference.  Should it or not ?. 

I FIXED IT, LET IT GO WILL YOU.  Are you now standing up beating your chest????

This is not about winning any points, you have added nothing to this topic at all except stir trouble.

1 minute ago, HAZARD said:

I FIXED IT, LET IT GO WILL YOU.  Are you now standing up beating your chest????

This is not about winning any points, you have added nothing to this topic at all except stir trouble.

Hey brother. Did I offend you ?.  Ok then, I apologize.  It was at the same time you posted that you made your corrections, I replied to Cobalt.  Is that a crime. You guys get all worked up for nothing.    You have to learn to be humble and have decent discourse.  

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Hey brother. Did I offend you ?.  Ok then, I apologize.  It was at the same time you posted that you made your corrections, I replied to Cobalt.  Is that a crime. You guys get all worked up for nothing.    You have to learn to be humble and have decent discourse.  

Your stirring the pot and expect us to learn to be humble? 

This is how to be humble when stirred up and falsely accused.

Matt. 23: 27-28, Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

v, 28, Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Jesus was never easy, even on those who did believe in God the Father, at least. Here is some of the things Jesus did and said to them. Jesus was so upset with the money lenders He took the time to plait a whip and drove them out of the temple. One does not plait a whip in a few seconds, Jesus was angry and determined.

John 2: 13-15, And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem,

14, And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:

15, And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

23 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Why do you not understand my posts? it because you cannot hear the Word of God, and because I tell what is written in the Word of God, that is Truth (God is a title, the Word is God), you believe not. He that is of God hears God's words, you hear them not because the Word is Spirit, and not mere letters which kill. You interpret Scriptures literally, by the letter, so you are dead.  What does the Word of God say? The dead praise not the Lord, ...   

Removed from thread.

• Thanks 1