Fidei Defensor

The Harlot Babylon: Jerusalem

I got into a conversation about who is Babylon the Harlot in another thread, so I decided to post it here: 

“Rome is not the harlot. The Harlot Babylon unlike what Luther believed is not Rome, it is Jerusalem. Jerusalem sits on seven hills, one of which is Zion. Jerusalem has often been a harlot and it was Babylon the empire that carried her off as did the Assyrians and etc. Jesus is coming to judge the harlot Jerusalem for her idolatry and fornications and the verse, “saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God's holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus (Stephen was the first martyr and his blood was spilled in Jerusalem, see Acts 7). When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.,” (Revelation 17:6), what did Jesus say of the Pharisees and of Jerusalem, “That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation,” (Luke 11:50),  “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones God's messengers! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen protects her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn't let me,” (Matthew 23:37), and St. Stephen the first martyr said, “Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who announced beforehand the coming of the Righteous One, whom you have now betrayed and murdered, 53 you who received the law as delivered by angels and did not keep.” (Acts 7:52-53).

Our Lord and God Jesus Christ is coming back with a sword and to trod the wine press of God’s wrath (see Revelation -9:11-16, Zachariah 14:3-4). It will not be Rome, but Jerusalem he will fill the streets with blood.

Rome is not the Harlot. Jerusalem is and has been (see Hosea the book of the Old Testament, Hosea marries a harlot to prove to people Jerusalem has become adulterous/idolatrous). 

Jerusalem has been a place of blood, it says there was killings after St. Stephen on Jerusalem, “was about this time that King Herod arrested some who belonged to the church, intending to persecute them. 2He had James, the brother of John, put to death with the sword. 3When he saw that this met with approval among the Jews, he proceeded to seize Peter also,” (Acts 12:1-3), “great wave of persecution began that day, sweeping over the church in Jerusalem; and all the believers except the apostles were scattered through the regions of Judea and Samaria, But Saul was going everywhere to destroy the church. He went from house to house, dragging out both men and women to throw them into prison. “ (Acts 8:1-3), “Meanwhile, Saul was uttering threats with every breath and was eager to kill the Lord’s followers. So he went to the high priest. 2 He requested letters addressed to the synagogues in Damascus, asking for their cooperation in the arrest of any followers of the Way he found there. He wanted to bring them—both men and women—back to Jerusalem in chains,” (Acts 9:1-2), and, then there was when Saul having become Paul was three red with death, “30And all the city was disturbed; and the people ran together, seized Paul, and dragged him out of the temple; and immediately the doors were shut. 31Now as they were seeking to kill him, news came to the commander of the garrison that all Jerusalem was in an uproar.” (Acts 21:30-31). Jerusalem is where many saints wheee slain and where our Savior was eve slain, though Hecrose from the dead. Jerusalem is the Harlof City (Revelation 18:18) and it is Jerusalem that Jesus is coming back in judgement to not Rome (see Revelation 19:11-21, Zachariah 14:1-12).” (Fidei Defensor)

• Oy Vey! 1

On 7/25/2018 at 1:10 AM, Fidei Defensor said:

I got into a conversation about who is Babylon the Harlot in another thread, so I decided to post it here: 

“Rome is not the harlot. The Harlot Babylon unlike what Luther believed is not Rome, it is Jerusalem. Jerusalem sits on seven hills, one of which is Zion. Jerusalem has often been a harlot and it was Babylon the empire that carried her off as did the Assyrians and etc. Jesus is coming to judge the harlot Jerusalem for her idolatry and fornications and the verse, “saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God's holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus (Stephen was the first martyr and his blood was spilled in Jerusalem, see Acts 7). When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.,” (Revelation 17:6), what did Jesus say of the Pharisees and of Jerusalem, “That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation,” (Luke 11:50),  “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones God's messengers! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen protects her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn't let me,” (Matthew 23:37), and St. Stephen the first martyr said, “Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who announced beforehand the coming of the Righteous One, whom you have now betrayed and murdered, 53 you who received the law as delivered by angels and did not keep.” (Acts 7:52-53).

Our Lord and God Jesus Christ is coming back with a sword and to trod the wine press of God’s wrath (see Revelation -9:11-16, Zachariah 14:3-4). It will not be Rome, but Jerusalem he will fill the streets with blood.

Rome is not the Harlot. Jerusalem is and has been (see Hosea the book of the Old Testament, Hosea marries a harlot to prove to people Jerusalem has become adulterous/idolatrous). 

Jerusalem has been a place of blood, it says there was killings after St. Stephen on Jerusalem, “was about this time that King Herod arrested some who belonged to the church, intending to persecute them. 2He had James, the brother of John, put to death with the sword. 3When he saw that this met with approval among the Jews, he proceeded to seize Peter also,” (Acts 12:1-3), “great wave of persecution began that day, sweeping over the church in Jerusalem; and all the believers except the apostles were scattered through the regions of Judea and Samaria, But Saul was going everywhere to destroy the church. He went from house to house, dragging out both men and women to throw them into prison. “ (Acts 8:1-3), “Meanwhile, Saul was uttering threats with every breath and was eager to kill the Lord’s followers. So he went to the high priest. 2 He requested letters addressed to the synagogues in Damascus, asking for their cooperation in the arrest of any followers of the Way he found there. He wanted to bring them—both men and women—back to Jerusalem in chains,” (Acts 9:1-2), and, then there was when Saul having become Paul was three red with death, “30And all the city was disturbed; and the people ran together, seized Paul, and dragged him out of the temple; and immediately the doors were shut. 31Now as they were seeking to kill him, news came to the commander of the garrison that all Jerusalem was in an uproar.” (Acts 21:30-31). Jerusalem is where many saints wheee slain and where our Savior was eve slain, though Hecrose from the dead. Jerusalem is the Harlof City (Revelation 18:18) and it is Jerusalem that Jesus is coming back in judgement to not Rome (see Revelation 19:11-21, Zachariah 14:1-12).” (Fidei Defensor)

God is in control of history, nothing random happens. Rev.1:v.1 - The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto Him, to shew unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass;  But the natural man understand not the things of the Spirit of God: By the way, for your best understanding, the Word is God. God is a title. Spirit of God means : Spirit of the Word. The Word, the invisible God, Father of our Lord JESUS Christ.

We are living in perilous times as you all know, we ignore not of this for we know also that this terrible moment in whole earth was previously foreseen by the Holy Spirit,  so the terrible things which we will see from now on will happen as was previously foreseen as is written in the Word of God.   In his prophetic sermon, for example Matthew 24, JESUS warned us of terrible things will come upon the world at the time of the end, and through the Apocalypse JESUS revealed and reveals much more, and more deeply. 

What I have to add for the knowledge of all may cause everyone to become astonished or extremely surprised. 

Keep well these things brothers, and all those who visit this site. Just as the figure of a  Great Whore, which in fact is the Roman Catholic Church, rides upon the Beast of Rome, that is the Pope, (Rev.13:v.1 & 17:1-3), in the other hand, he who rides upon the Red Horse of Apocalypse, as written in Revelation 6: v.3-4, is the man named Donald Trump, to whom was given power to take peace from the earth, and that to kill itself one another by his power over the world and by the sword (word) of his mouth.  Remember: sword is a symbol of word. Get ready. 

PS. The change from the US Embassy by Donald Trump from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem did not happen by chance, but this really happened to open the way and give strength to the manifestation of the false messiah of the Jews, an impostor, a false messiah, a former cherubim , the son of perdition, the incarnate Satan himself (Rev.13: 11-18) who will sit as God in the temple of Jerusalem, whose Beast (the second), who rose from the earth, will join with the first Beast (the Pope), Judaism and Catholicism, and that both will make a deal to establish a Universal domain, a religious Empire, and so both will build the Empire of the Antichrist. There will be two powerful and united Beasts dominating the earth for a short period of time, as revealed in Revelation, a Beast enthroned in Rome and another Beast enthroned in the temple of God, in Jerusalem. 

Get ready.
May our God bless and keep us, and give us His protection

• Oy Vey! 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/24/2018 at 11:10 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

“Rome is not the harlot. The Harlot Babylon unlike what Luther believed is not Rome, it is Jerusalem. Jerusalem sits on seven hills,

This is the very first error brother. Nowhere does it say the Seven Mountains are in ONE CITY, as a matter of fact its quite evident when we pause and reflect that it has to be Seven different cities. What does the Seven Headed Beast represent ? Seven Kingdoms, of course................if we listen to the SCRIPTURE ONLY, its evident, but if we HEAR MEN'S TRADITIONS, it becomes confusing, lets look at the scriptures only.......Rev. 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are [also] seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

So what is the SCRIPTURES ONLY version telling us ? That the Seven Heads of the Figurative Beast that arises out of the [Mediterranean] Sea of course represents the Seven Different Kingdoms over the Mediterranean Sea Region and over Israel. So they are/were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome and will be the COMING Anti-Christ, who must RULE (CONTINUE) but a short (42 Months) time. 

So what does the "Seven Heads are Seven Mountains" reference mean and why does God use it here ?  Well verse 10 gives us a clue, the proper translation is THEY ARE ALSO SEVEN KINGS.........5 have Fallen........ONE IS.........and one is YET TO COME

So what does the above mean? What is God trying to convey unto us? The Holy Spirit gave this too me a few years back, and people are so wrapped up in Men's Traditions, they can't see it. God wants us to know the LAST BEAST is a MAN........Not a Kingdom per se so he REDUCES the Kingdoms to Mountains or Rulers who have ARISEN ABOVE THE PLAIN. Then in the very next verse he speaks of KINGS WHO HAVE FALLEN !! Its a major clue, the Mountains are meant to be seen as Kings who have Arisen, and THEN Kings who have Fallen !! Not as Kingdoms per se because God has something he wants to show us, He wants us to concentrate ONLY on the Kings who ARISE.........And then the Kings who FALL.........Because the Last King is the ONLY ONE of these Kingdoms that does both of these things, ARISES & FALLS !! 

By pointing this out, we understand that YES......There was a King at the helm of each Beast Kingdom when it arose to power, and there was a King at the helm of each Beast Kingdom when it lost power or FELL, all of these things are true, BUT........The Last Beast is different, he will be A MAN......Not a Kingdom per se, because he is at the helm when the Kingdom ARISES and when the Kingdom FALLS !! God is pointing this out to us, if we will open our eyes. This has ZERO to do with a City with or on 7 Hills/Mountains at all. So all conjecture on that is MISDIRECTION by Satan and a waste of time.

Scriptures that back this up. The LAST BEAST is a MAN...................

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Cities and Kingdoms are not cast into hell, men are. 

Babylon is not Rome, it is not Jerusalem, it is not even a city or a nation. 

Babylon = Satan's Dark Kingdom on earth. 

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

This is the very first error brother. Nowhere does it say the Seven Mountains are in ONE CITY, as a matter of fact its quite evident when we pause and reflect that it has to be Seven different cities. What does the Seven Headed Beast represent ? Seven Kingdoms, of course................if we listen to the SCRIPTURE ONLY, its evident, but if we HEAR MEN'S TRADITIONS, it becomes confusing, lets look at the scriptures only.......Rev. 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are [also] seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

So what it the SCRIPTURES ONLY version telling us ? That the Seven Heads of the Figurative Beast that arises out of the [Mediterranean] Sea of course represents the Seven Different Kingdoms over the Mediterranean Sea Region and over Israel. So they are/were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome and will be the COMING Anti-Christ, who must RULE (CONTINUE) but a short (42 Months) time. 

So what does the "Seven Heads are Seven Mountains" reference mean and why does God use it here ?  Well verse 10 gives us a clue, the proper translation is THEY ARE ALSO SEVEN KINGS.........5 have Fallen........ONE IS.........and one is YET TO COME

So what does the above mean? What is God trying to convey unto us? The Holy Spirit gave this too me a few years back, and people are so wrapped up in Men's Traditions, they can't see it. God wants us to know the LAST BEAST is a MAN........Not a Kingdom per se so he REDUCES the Kingdoms to Mountains or Rulers who have ARISEN ABOVE THE PLAIN. Then in the very next verse he speaks of KINGS WHO HAVE FALLEN !! Its a major clue, the Mountains are meant to be seen as Kings who have Arisen, and THEN Kings who have Fallen !! Not as Kingdoms per se because God has something he wants to show us, He wants us to concentrate ONLY on the Kings who ARISE.........And then the Kings who FALL.........Because the Last King is the ONLY ONE of these Kingdoms that does both of these things, ARISES & FALLS !! 

By pointing this out, we understand that YES......There was a King at the helm of each Beast Kingdom when it arose to power, and there was a King at the helm of each Beast Kingdom when it lost power or FELL, all of these things are true, BUT........The Last Beast is different, he will be A MAN......Not a Kingdom per se, because he is at the helm when the Kingdom ARISES and when the Kingdom FALLS !! God is pointing this out to us, if we will open our eyes. This has ZERO to do with a City with or on 7 Hills/Mountains at all. So all conjecture on that is MISDIRECTION by Satan and a waste of time.

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

The END OF THE TIMES - ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION - The END OF THE DISPENSATION OF GRACE - NEW TESTAMENT
The Great Tribulation is nothing more than the intense and perverse and satanic persecution against the People of God, by the Beast which did rise up out of the Sea, for a period of 42 months (1.260 dias) Rev.13:v.5-9 leaves this very clear. But the persecution against the believers will be further aggravated when the Abomination of Desolation be enthroned in the holy place, that is the second Beast, the Beast which comes up out the earth (Rev.13:11-18).

Abomination: i.e. that which is abominable, odious, heinous, infamous, nefarious, hateful, filthy, atrocious, cruel, bestial, accursed 
The believers know that the FIRST old Beast did rise up out of the Sea, i.e. from the middle of Gentile nations, precisely in Italy-Rome-Vatican City, whose Beast has 7 heads and 10 horns.  The 7 heads are:
7 mountains and also 7 kings, thus the 7 heads signify two things: 
7 mountains and 7 kings linked or connected to the FIRST old Beast, as said the angel of the Lord (Rev.17:v.9-10). 

Many students and theologians think that 7 heads are the 7 hills of Vatican Citiy, it is not correct, I explain the why: Rev.13:3 reveals: "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed:" Now, now, can a hill be wounded deadly? Of course not, it is a nonsense. So, the 7 hills of the Vatican City is not a reference of Scripture. In truth, the 7 heads are the 7 regions of the Earth: Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania, North America, South America and Central America. (BTW, the 7 hills of Vatican City are located in Europe, precisely in Rome). What I know is that the head of the Beast which will be wounded deadly is the region of South America with its population and is already being wounded.    

Knowing what are the 7 heads, let's know who are the 7 kings. The very old Gentile Beast, upon which rides the great whore, as is written in Rev.17:v.3, since the beginning have elected 265 Popes, each one used a specific nickname, like John XXIII, Francis I, Pio XII, and so on. The 7 kings are a lineage of Popes nicknamed Paul.  Paul I,II,III,VI,V,VI,VII. and Paul VII, this is not yet come, and when he comes, he must continue a short space.  The last Pope.

10 horns      

How to identify the 10 horns? The 10 horns are linked with ANOTHER Beast, that that will come up out the earth (Rev.13:v.11-18), whose Beast is linked with the tribe of Dan, one of the 10 tribes of Israel, which rebelled against the house of David unto this Day (1Kings 12:v.19). JESUS is of the David's house, He came unto His own, and His own received Him not. Though JESUS be the true Messiah of the Jews, they refuse JESUS until this day.   This ANOTHER Beast has two horns like a lamb, and he will speak as a Dragon. He will  exercise all the power of the FIRST beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST (old) beast, whose deadly wound was healed.  He will do great wonders, so that he will make fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and will deceive them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he has power to do in the sight of the FIRST Beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the FIRST Beast, which has the wound by a Sword, and lives though mortally wounded. This second Beast has power to give life unto the image of the FIRST Beast, that the image of the Beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the Beast should be killed. Yea, this ANOTHER Beast will sit in the holy place (2Thes.2:v.3-4).

Remember: The Holy Place belongs to JESUS exclusively.  With the second Beast the Holy Place will be wordly profane, under the dominion of own Satan incarnated as is written in 2Thes:2:9-12. 

• Oy Vey! 1

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

So what it the SCRIPTURES ONLY version telling us ? That the Seven Heads of the Figurative Beast that arises out of the [Mediterranean] Sea of course represents the Seven Different Kingdoms over the Mediterranean Sea Region and over Israel. So they are/were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome and will be the COMING Anti-Christ, who must RULE (CONTINUE) but a short (42 Months) time. 

The END OF THE TIMES - ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION - The END OF THE DISPENSATION OF GRACE - NEW TESTAMENT

The Abomination of Desolation
abomination:  i.e. that which is abominable, odious, heinous, infamous, nefarious, hateful, filthy, atrocious, cruel, bestial, accursed 

When you  therefore shall see the abomination of desolation in the holy place, i.e. enthroned in the temple of Jerusalém...
With the establishment of the Universal Antichrist's Empire in very very near future, will also be established the abomination of desolation with the enthronization of a false messiah, a false Lamb, a false Christ, enthroned in the temple of Jerusalem, as is written in Revelation 13:11-12: 11 And I beheld ANOTHER Beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a Lamb, and he spake as a Dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first Beast before him (the blasphemer first Beast Rev.13:1-10, did rise up out of the Sea, Sea=Gentile nations). 

The Universal Empire of Antichrist will have two Headquarters, one in Rome and the other in Jerusalem. The great satanic power of the Abomination of Desolation will be felt more strong and violent from the beginning of the second period of 3yr and half onwards, until the end of the period of 1.260 dias plus 30 days. Here is the end of the world. 

Around two thousand years old, The Apostle Peter prophesied: 2Pe.3:v.7&11-14
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the Day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.   (This Day has arealdy arrived, that is the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium)
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
Revelation 2:25-29
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Through Revelation 13:11-18, our Lord JESUS shows (Rev.1:v.1) us that, in the time of Apocalipse, ANOTHER Beast shall come up out of the earth. He will rule the world, he will rule with the help and support of the FIRST and very very old Beast. There will be reciprocal interest between the two Beasts in establishing their Universal Empire, the Antichrist's Empire, evidently.
This Beast of the 2nd period of 42 months (1260 days) is a MAN very very different of the first Beast. He has two horns like a Lamb (a dissimulated Lamb, an imposter), but speak as a Dragon (verse 11). With relation the blasphemer first Beast, this MAN (this Beast) has 7 heads and 10 horns, as is written in the Rev.13:verse1. Yes, both are very very different one another. 
God revealed this Universal and satanic Antichrist's Empire to the Nebuchadnezar, king of Babylon. Daniel 2:41-44
41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes (here 10 toes, in Rev.13:v.1, 10 horns), part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
42 And as the toes (10 toes) of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

There will be two satanic Beasts and two satanic universal rulers, the Universal Empire of Antichrist, each ruler will rule for a period of 1260 days, firstly will rule the Beast which did rise up out of the Sea (Sea=Gentile nations), as is written in Rev. 13:v.5. (This Beast represents the iron of Daniel's prophecy: chapter2). 
Afterwards, in the second period of 1260 days, will rule the Beast like a Lamb, which come up out of the earth, who will be enthroned in the holy place, then is established the Abomination of Desolation. (This Beast represents the clay). As is written, the kingdom (the Antichrist's Empire) shall be divided; part of potters' clay, and part of iron, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken, they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron mixed not with clay.
There will be reciprocal interest between the two Beasts in establishing the Universal Antichrist's Empire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please, the believers must be focused in the follow detail, as is written Daniel 12:
Meditate in this deeply prophecy of the prophet Daniel 
verse 6 - How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?
verse 7 - And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by Him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
verse 10 - Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
verse 11 - And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up (here is the end of the Dispensation of Grace, the New Testament, the sacrifice of JESUS on the cross will be taken away, there is salvation no more), there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days (1260 plus 30 days), i.e. 30 days after the END of the second period of 1.260 days. The question is: How will be the whole earth, yea, how will Earth be in this 30 days interval? How will be the believers in this short interval of 30 days?   
verse 12 - Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. Yea, 1.335 days, is. 75 days after the END of the 2nd 1.260 days. (1260 plus 30 (1.290) plus 45 days - 1335) Why is blessed he who waiteth, and cometh to the 1335 days? It because it is in the day 1335 that will be the meeting of Jesus with His Church.  Halellujah!.

• Oy Vey! 1

10 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The Great Tribulation is nothing more than the intense and perverse and satanic persecution against the People of God, by the Beast which did rise up out of the Sea, for a period of 42 months (1.260 dias) Rev.13:v.5-9 leaves this very clear. But the persecution against the believers will be further aggravated when the Abomination of Desolation be enthroned in the holy place, that is the second Beast, the Beast which comes up out the earth (Rev.13:11-18).

I will play along, but just remember, these copy and paste things don't impress me. I used to do the same and find that you learn more by doing your own thinking, even if the original work is yours. More than likely, God continually teaches us new things, thus we need t keep t fresh and germane. 

The Greatest Troubles ever is in juxtaposition to the Jews. The Church is in Heaven marrying the Lamb. The AoD happens before Jerusalem is Conquered.

15 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Abomination: i.e. that which is abominable, odious, heinous, infamous, nefarious, hateful, filthy, atrocious, cruel, bestial, accursed 
The believers know that the FIRST old Beast did rise up out of the Sea, i.e. from the middle of Gentile nations, precisely in Italy-Rome-Vatican City, whose Beast has 7 heads and 10 horns.  The 7 heads are:
 7 mountains and also 7 kings, thus the 7 heads signify two things: 
7 mountains and 7 kings linked or connected to the FIRST old Beast, as said the angel of the Lord (Rev.17:v.9-10). 

An Abomination is that which defiles or makes the holy unholy. So the reference isn't about the Beast per se. Persia was a Beast and never defiled the Temple. Babylon profaned the Golden Cups of the Temple by drinking wine from them on the MENE, MENE, TEKEL day of their falling (see Daniel 5). Antiochus Epophanes defiled the Temple with the offering of a pig. He was bribed by Jason, thus he allowed Jason to become the High Priest and killed Jason's brother Onias III the real High Priest who was a pious man. Jason wanted to "Hellenize" Jerusalem/Jews, his real name was Yeshua. Antiochus is a TYPE of the Anti-Christ, Jason is a TYPE of False Prophet. 

I explained the Mountains/Kings/Heads etc. in my above post, in use rehashing that.

22 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Many students and theologians think that 7 heads are the 7 hills of Vatican Citiy, it is not correct, I explain the why: Rev.13:3 reveals: "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed:" Now, now, can a hill be wounded deadly? Of course not, it is a nonsense. So, the 7 hills of the Vatican City is not a reference of Scripture. In truth, the 7 heads are the 7 regions of the Earth: Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania, North America, South America and Central America. (BTW, the 7 hills of Vatican City are located in Europe, precisely in Rome). What I know is that the head of the Beast which will be wounded deadly is the region of South America with its population and is already being wounded.    

Good grief, where do you guys get this stuff from ? 7 Regions, SMH.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Good grief, where do you guys get this stuff from ? 7 Regions, SMH."

They make it up

• Thumbs Up 1

All we have to notice is WHO is behind this all inclusive big unity move , to see WHO is infected with the whore who rides the political beast system into power .

Who are the emergents , the rick warrens , and ones like tony blair , and Kenneth Copeland and todd white , and even hillsong and many others , WHO they

pointing too .    A hint ,    if the saying is its time to join with FILL IN THE BLANK with unity , THEN WE KNOW who is behind this all inclusive move .

And if we notice the same one is saying things like the dire need for world peace and unity and all religions are finding their way to God in their own false religion .

ROME OWNS THAT .     She is a monster and I beg all to flee her and any who desires unity with her .     Their is absolutely no doubt

WHERE the harlot will sit ,  IT WILL be Jerusalem .    IF we notice they have also been hard at work UNIFYING the three main religions , LYING of course

and also the other religions , RIGHT IN JERSUALEM.     THE WHORE IS HUNGRIER than ever she has been before .

And she has enlarged the black hole called her mouth and is literally sucking all into her broad and ever growing broader road to what she calls salvation .

She hollers how inclusive she is ,  she panders to all, even secular with her lil clever implications , implying things Like atheist can be saved if they had good works

that all religions are saved if they have good works .   The whore is very deceptive .  But does she really love those she calls ,

IS she really pointing to JESUS .   WELL let me leave us with her own mighty renown leaders words , 

Who said who am I to judge about gays , YET SURE had these very judgmental words to say against one group .   Preaching the gospel is like jihad

Having a personal relationship with JESUS is dangerous . IF SHE REALLY FOLLOWS JESUS ,  HOW ON EARTH would she even dare be so inclusive she made a road so broad anyone is saved wihthout the dire need to say JESUS ALONE is salvation , 

YET SO EXCLUSIVE to the GOSPLE ITSELF .   SHE LIES and folks fall for it .

• Oy Vey! 1

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So what is the SCRIPTURES ONLY version telling us ? That the Seven Heads of the Figurative Beast that arises out of the [Mediterranean] Sea of course represents the Seven Different Kingdoms over the Mediterranean Sea Region and over Israel. So they are/were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome and will be the COMING Anti-Christ, who must RULE (CONTINUE) but a short (42 Months) time. 

It does say Babylon the Harlot is a city,

The merchants who became wealthy by selling her these things will stand at a distance, terrified by her great torment. They will weep and cry out,

16 “How terrible, how terrible for that great city!
    She was clothed in finest purple and scarlet linens,
    decked out with gold and precious stones and pearls!
17 In a single moment
    all the wealth of the city is gone!

And all the captains of the merchant ships and their passengers and sailors and crews will stand at a distance. 18 They will cry out as they watch the smoke ascend, and they will say, “Where is there another city as great as this?” 19 And they will weep and throw dust on their heads to show their grief. And they will cry out,

“How terrible, how terrible for that great city!
    The shipowners became wealthy
    by transporting her great wealth on the seas.
In a single moment it is all gone.”

20 Rejoice over her fate, O heaven
    and people of God and apostles and prophets!
For at last God has judged her
    for your sakes.

21 Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a huge millstone. He threw it into the ocean and shouted,

“Just like this, the great city Babylon
    will be thrown down with violence
    and will never be found again.
22 The sound of harps, singers, flutes, and trumpets
    will never be heard in you again.
No craftsmen and no trades
    will ever be found in you again.
The sound of the mill
23 The light of a lamp
    will never shine in you again.
The happy voices of brides and grooms
For your merchants were the greatest in the world,
    and you deceived the nations with your sorceries.

24 In your streets flowed the blood of the prophets and of God’s holy people
    and the blood of people slaughtered all over the world.”(Revelation 18:15-24).

The last verse above⬆️ proves its Jerusalem, “O Jerusalem, O Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you (messengers), how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.” (Matthew 23:37) 

• Oy Vey! 1

The 7 mountains are the 7 kingdoms of the beast .... 5 have existed in the past and two will exist during the coming tribulation period .... the 6th smaller and the 7th larger [Revelation 17:7]

Do not confuse the kingdoms of the beast with the woman

This beast will hate the "woman" and burn her with fire [Revelation 17:16]

Study your Bible

• Thumbs Up 1