• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, Davida said:

ya, good ideas oo.  That wasn't exactly what I was speaking about , I didn't mean go to those groups.  I was using them as an example of how they plan and strategize collectively using the social media then they march etc... Christians could do that too and plan to be at some events or make events themselves to collectively creatively introduce the Christian message. 

David, our church is dying....   most of our adult members are above 55 or below 18....    we have had a good number of kids for a very long time, but they grow up, graduate and move off.....   and our older people are dying off.  We don't have even acquaintances that are not already Christians and attending Church somewhere and I just refuse to try and get people to leave a church to come to ours (though I do invite them if they desire).     The people that we need to reach are in the bars and other places of that realm that we simply don't go to, and attending a Nazarene Church would be looked down upon if we did...  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, Davida said:

Wouldn't it be good if Christians made use of the social media to collectively come up with creative ways to bring forth the message of the Gospel to the world?  the anarchist,  antifa , feminists, LGBQ , the terrorists etc do , but Christians sit at home & maybe pass out a bible tract or two once in a while. 

You are correct and it should not go without mentioning that most of these “Gospel” tracts contain no gospel at all.They all promote “ giving up your sins” in order to be saved.I wonder how many souls are in Hell at this moment because the had the intellectual honesty to know they can’t do it ,and thus rejected a “gospel” that did not save to begin with.Had they been given the TRUE Gospel in Paul’s Gospel thAt SAVES if merely BELIEVED  , they would be given the Holy Spirit and then they would find themselves equipped to repent from daily sins. An unsaved man can’t fight the old man that still dwells in us all.Its difficult enough for a Believer to fight this spiritual battle.For a non- b eliever it is hopeless.That is precisely why “ repent from your sins to be saved “ is not found in the saving Gospel of Paul, given to him by  Christ Himself.For that matter, “ repenting of sins to be saved” is nowhere in the KJV.Believe and only believe the Gospel...get Gods Spirit in you for that and repentance of sins will follow naturally.Using “ will worship”, as Paul called it , to stop sinning does not save and it will not keep you saved.Simply believing 1 cor15:1-4 will.Lets give the unsaved man a chance to get started—- once started, God will finish what was started.Only He can transform the “ inside of the cup” to transform you into the image of His Son.That takes faith.Thats what God is looking for.Not will-power.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • Brilliant! 1