Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,312
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

Foreign funds are flowing into Togo, a West African nation, from Islamic governments.   The country is now 20% Islamic.  There is a campaign to turn the African continent into a stronghold for Islam.  Native missionaries have reported that God has continued to bring Christ's salvation in spite of limited resources.  They need help with living expenses.  Pray they will persevere as Islamic resources flow in.

Info from Christian Aid Mission

• Thumbs Up 3

Gambia: Recently more than 10 new people began attending a church of about 40, and two Muslim women believed on Jesus and gave their lives to the Lord.   The work will be long-term but support is needed.

Albania: The population is overwhelmingly Muslim and nominally Christian or atheist.  Couples camps offer parenting and family training from a Biblical perspective.   Non-believers are given the opportunity to hear the Gospel and build relationships with Christians.

Info. Christian Aid Mission

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

Thanks for that info, Deb.  I get snippets of information regarding such things from Open Doors which I help support monthly.  I stay up to date with and support a CMA missionary and his wife who is working in the Kurdish area of eastern Turkey.   Will not name who that is for obvious reasons.  They have seen a increasing growth of Muslims that are inquiring.  The people's hearts are open and fertile ground right now.

The Lord is definitely moving in a great way.  I am so fortunate to live in this time and see these things happen.  The scriptures are bouncing off the page of news articles virtually every day.  I believe the prophets would have given everything they had to live and see what we are seeing.   

It is incumbent on us to pray DAILY for those that are making the people aware of the Gospel and those who are turning to Yeshua.  

Edited by OldCoot
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, OldCoot said:

Thanks for that info, Deb.  I get snippets of information regarding such things from Open Doors which I help support monthly.  I stay up to date with and support a CMA missionary and his wife who is working in the Kurdish area of eastern Turkey.   Will not name who that is for obvious reasons.  They have seen a increasing growth of Muslims that are inquiring.  The people's hearts are open and fertile ground right now.

The Lord is definitely moving in a great way.  I am so fortunate to live in this time and see these things happen.  The scriptures are bouncing off the page of news articles virtually every day.  I believe the prophets would have given everything they had to live and see what we are seeing.   

It is incumbent on us to pray DAILY for those that are making the people aware of the Gospel and those who are turning to Yeshua.  

Hello OldCoot! Did you see the two videos under Bible Topics of two Muslim conversions? Worth checking out IMHO.

Cheers!!! :)

• Loved it! 1

2 hours ago, RockyMidnight said:

Hello OldCoot! Did you see the two videos under Bible Topics of two Muslim conversions? Worth checking out IMHO.

Cheers!!! :)

Thanks for turning me on to those.  Just checked them out.  I had known of Nabeel Qureshi and I have his book "No God But One - Allah or Jesus" which speaks of his search and finding Jesus as his Messiah.  Sad that Nabeel passed away.   Before he died, he was doing apologetic work with Ravi Zacharias.

Edited by OldCoot
Spelling
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, OldCoot said:

It's great to hear that some others are also interested in the Muslims coming to know Christ.   There are many underground missionaries in Muslim countries doing wonderful work.   They do need support, prayer and financial.  I get alot of detailed info on the various work through Christian Aid which is in Virginia.

52 minutes ago, OldCoot said:

Thanks for turning me on to those.  Just checked them out.  I had know of Nabeel Qureshi and I have his book "No God But One - Allah or Jesus" which speaks of his search and finding Jesus as his Messiah.  Sad that Nabeel passed away.   Before he died, he was doing apologetic work with Ravi Zacharias.

Glad you liked the videos.  The one I posted about the Isis leader coming to Christ was put out by Leading the Way ministry...Dr. Michael Youssef's ministry.   He was born in Egypt and nearly aborted as a child but the Lord told his mother her child would do great things for God so she didn't go through with it.  I've heard of Nabeel, yes, sorry he passed so young.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, OldCoot said:

Thanks for turning me on to those.  Just checked them out.  I had known of Nabeel Qureshi and I have his book "No God But One - Allah or Jesus" which speaks of his search and finding Jesus as his Messiah.  Sad that Nabeel passed away.   Before he died, he was doing apologetic work with Ravi Zacharias.

This wasn't Nabeel.

Vheers

5 hours ago, RockyMidnight said:

This wasn't Nabeel.

Vheers

I know that neither of those were Nabeel.  Was just making the comment about Nabeel.  Nabeel was a doctor.

• Thumbs Up 2

18 hours ago, Melinda12 said:

This is a wonderful thread. Truly we mus presume nothing and reach out to all. 

Hi Melinda, so glad you are enjoying it.   Once I get a new prayer report for next month, I can post more ministry reports.   Always interesting to hear of the underground work going on in these Muslim countries.

• Thumbs Up 1