• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And though they cry alas its eleven in the morning ,  LOOK OUT , for its ALWAYS NIGHT in their places .   OH it may be eleven , but its not of the day , BUT OF THE NIGHT .

Amen.....the kingdom of DARKNESS, not light.  The wrong tree in the Garden........is sooooo deceptive.  We need to be wide awake, if we are children of the day and not of the night.

• Brilliant! 1

I don't know if this is a reminder of something that was brought out before, but it came as clear as day this morning by the Holy Spirit, that the Catholic church is to the true church of Christ, as the Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil is to the Tree of Life in the Garden.  In other words, it's the DECEITFUL COUNTERFEIT to the true church of Christ.

And what did God say about that wretched Tree....He said DO NOT EAT OF IT.  Oh, but it looks good for food, Eve thought, it looks pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise.  Sure...all the better to deceive you with my dear!   DO NOT EAT OF IT!  AT ALL!  KEEP AWAY FROM IT!  BEWARE!

Eat only from the Tree of Life.......which is the simplicity of Christ alone!

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

17 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

I don't know if this is a reminder of something that was brought out before, but it came as clear as day this morning by the Holy Spirit, that the Catholic church is to the true church of Christ, as the Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil is to the Tree of Life in the Garden.  In other words, it's the DECEITFUL COUNTERFEIT to the true church of Christ.

And what did God say about that wretched Tree....He said DO NOT EAT OF IT.  Oh, but it looks good for food, Eve thought, it looks pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise.  Sure...all the better to deceive you with my dear!   DO NOT EAT OF IT!  AT ALL!  KEEP AWAY FROM IT!  BEWARE!

Eat only from the Tree of Life.......which is the simplicity of Christ alone!

Eat not of her fruit .  Eat not of her deceitful meats ,   put a knife to your throat and eat not of her table .   For she says eat and drink ,  OH but her heart is not with thee.

She desires only power and influence and sits ahigh on many riches .  

Come she beckons the protestant ,   I believe in grace too,  I believe in saved soley by grace ,   oh but beware she has more different verions of grace .

She beckons to the other religions and plants suggestive suggestions that all are saved , all are headed to GOD in their own religion .

But she lies ,   she is the mother of lies .   She only desires to make broad her followers .   And she tramples JESUS under foot , so she can be the heir of eternal salvation .

She has many in her web deceived and she knows how to pander her lie to fit whatever the hearer desires to hear .   She is a liar and the mother of it .

She allures through the senses , through the carnality of mankind to pander a message that suits all hearers .  

She cries who is she to judge ,  she cries let us find common ground in wordly things ,   her leader cries we can find common ground in football events .

But be on guard , for that is not our common ground , and who soever will be a friend of the world is the enemy and adversary of GOD himself .

She allures through good works , she cries let us just find common ground and do good ,  but in the same breath , SHE HOLLERS ,   Preaching the GOSPLE is similar to JIHAD .

SHE IS a snake in the grass , a serpent at the tree to deceive any and all whose names are not IN the lambs book of life .

Enter not into her chambers and make no pact with her nor those who agree with her unity .  

Be on guard for her decepetions and her deceivers , ARE ALL OVER THE LAND and churches .   

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Eat not of her fruit .  Eat not of her deceitful meats ,   put a knife to your throat and eat not of her table .   For she says eat and drink ,  OH but her heart is not with thee.

She desires only power and influence and sits ahigh on many riches .  

Come she beckons the protestant ,   I believe in grace too,  I believe in saved soley by grace ,   oh but beware she has more different verions of grace .

She beckons to the other religions and plants suggestive suggestions that all are saved , all are headed to GOD in their own religion .

But she lies ,   she is the mother of lies .   She only desires to make broad her followers .   And she tramples JESUS under foot , so she can be the heir of eternal salvation .

She has many in her web deceived and she knows how to pander her lie to fit whatever the hearer desires to hear .   She is a liar and the mother of it .

She allures through the senses , through the carnality of mankind to pander a message that suits all hearers .  

She cries who is she to judge ,  she cries let us find common ground in wordly things ,   her leader cries we can find common ground in football events .

But be on guard , for that is not our common ground , and who soever will be a friend of the world is the enemy and adversary of GOD himself .

She allures through good works , she cries let us just find common ground and do good ,  but in the same breath , SHE HOLLERS ,   Preaching the GOSPLE is similar to JIHAD .

SHE IS a snake in the grass , a serpent at the tree to deceive any and all whose names are not IN the lambs book of life .

Enter not into her chambers and make no pact with her nor those who agree with her unity .  

Be on guard for her decepetions and her deceivers , ARE ALL OVER THE LAND and churches .   

Amen frienduff......and I pray many are listening well.  She takes captives so that they will serve HER.......this is why she does not make converts to Christ, she only makes converts/captives to her church.  Robbing Jesus of His inheritance.  Yes, her deceiving spirits are being loosed all over the land.  We need to seek the Lord ALONE....He is a jealous God.  We must cleanse our hearts of all idols, and have no other gods but Christ.  No Mary, no "saints", no statutes, no pope nor priest, no institution, no "catechism"....but Christ alone.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

7 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Sorry that you don't have eyes to see what the Father is doing/showing.   It's shocking but not surprising that in light of these revelations anyone could even try to come to the defense of the indefensible.    I was raised a Catholic.......and know enough that at best it is a dead institution devoid of the life of the Spirit.  Passing no judgment on individual souls here....most of whom don't know the Lord because their souls are taken and held captive to the Catholic church rather than liberated to know Christ.......but discerning the institution itself.  It has no foundation in Christ, it came into being by the will of a man who persecuted true believers who would not conform to what he had instituted......and according to GOD's own word, except the LORD build the house they labour in vain.  Dissecting the catechism is not the only way to discern......Jesus said ye shall know them by their fruits.  So tell me what kind of fruit is blatant idolatry involving graven images, and what kind of fruit is an epidemic of sexual deviancy regarding children, what kind of fruit is the physical and sexual abuse of cloistered nuns.  Easy to answer....it is the fruit of HELL, not the kingdom of Christ. 

God's instruction is to "come out of her my people".......are you sure you want to be found working against Him rather than for Him?

Pardon if Choose the “innocent until proven guilty,” approach rather than “guilty until proven innocent,” approach when it comes to Catholic dogma and belief. I want to be sure in their own words they preach a gospel of works or if it’s misunderstanding the word salvo which can mean eternal life or being saved in this life from addiction or falling off s cliff. I want to be armed with facts if I am to debate Roman Catholics on these issues of doctrine. 

There is much I disagree with in Catholic tradition and it’s fruit, but before calling a Church Babelyon, and condemning it’s adherents to damnation, something we arnt suppose to do by the way,  “on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus,” (Romans 2:16), “But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God.,” (Romans 14:10), and, “But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.” (1 Peter 4:5). 

Surely we can correct error (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Corinthians 11:2-15, Galatians 1:8-9) and, “Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!” (1 Corinthians 6:3). 

However, we cannot judge if someone is Saved unless they either profess the Gospel or deny it in their own words in a very clear way (Romans 10:9-10 and Hebrews 6:4-6). Confusion over semantics will not suffice. Different denominations use tdifferent words, “I am born again,” “I got saved,” “I found Jesus,” “I am justified by faith,” and “I believe in my heart.” 

For the record, what the priests, bishops, and leaders have done is appalling. What they did to children is confronted by Jesus, “But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.” (Matthew 18:6)

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

5 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Those are only two articles that I picked out at random......there is plenty in the news about this investigation from other sources if you are interested enough to look for them.

Hopefully the scriptures I have been posting are sound, and show what we are dealing with concerning the Catholic church........?

Sorry I didnt mean your articles. I was responding to the post that asked if we had ever read the catholic catechism. Ive read that, and wasnt impressed. 

Your articles were spot on.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

10 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Pardon if Choose the “innocent until proven guilty,” approach rather than “guilty until proven innocent,” approach when it comes to Catholic dogma and belief. I want to be sure in their own words they preach a gospel of works or if it’s misunderstanding the word salvo which can mean eternal life or being saved in this life from addiction or falling off s cliff. I want to be armed with facts if I am to debate Roman Catholics on these issues of doctrine. 

There is much I disagree with in Catholic tradition and it’s fruit, but before calling a Church Babelyon, and condemning it’s adherents to damnation, something we arnt suppose to do by the way,  “on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus,” (Romans 2:16), “But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God.,” (Romans 14:10), and, “But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.” (1 Peter 4:5). 

Surely we can correct error (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Corinthians 11:2-15, Galatians 1:8-9) and, “Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!” (1 Corinthians 6:3). 

However, we cannot judge if someone is Saved unless they either profess the Gospel or deny it in their own words in a very clear way (Romans 10:9-10 and Hebrews 6:4-6). Confusion over semantics will not suffice. Different denominations use tdifferent words, “I am born again,” “I got saved,” “I found Jesus,” “I am justified by faith,” and “I believe in my hear.” 

For the record, what the priests, bishops, and leaders have done is appalling. What they did to children is confronted by Jesus, “But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.” (Matthew 18:6)

I have not been talking about individual Catholics, but the church institution itself and what the Lord has shown me about it.  We are not wrestling with flesh and blood but with powers and principalities in high places.  Nevertheless, it is not hard to know individuals by their fruits as well.  If they are friends with the world, then that is enmity with God.  Most catholics are not born again, sadly.....that is a most vital part of the gospel that the RCC keeps from their captives lest they should be freed, and the church loses it's followers to Christ.

How many years is it taking you to discern the doctrines and fruits of the Catholic church?  Maybe you are still young, but please don't take your whole life to discern it.....that will probably be too late.....the Lord is sending a strong delusion right now to those who love not the truth.  Now is the time to make up your mind and heart who you will serve, while there is still time.

It's more than appalling......it's sending a clear message what tree it is.  As Jesus said, bad fruit can only come from a bad tree.  Better hurry up and discern, Fidei.

• Brilliant! 1

39 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

However, we cannot judge if someone is Saved unless they either profess the Gospel or deny it in their own words in a very clear way (Romans 10:9-10 and Hebrews 6:4-6). Confusion over semantics will not suffice. Different denominations use tdifferent words, “I am born again,” “I got saved,” “I found Jesus,” “I am justified by faith,” and “I believe in my hear.” 

Also want to say that not all who name the name of Christ belong to Him:

Mat 12:49-50

And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

I have not been talking about individual Catholics, but the church institution itself and what the Lord has shown me about it.  We are not wrestling with flesh and blood but with powers and principalities in high places.  Nevertheless, it is not hard to know individuals by their fruits as well.  If they are friends with the world, then that is enmity with God.  Most catholics are not born again, sadly.....that is a most vital part of the gospel that the RCC keeps from their captives lest they should be freed, and the church loses it's followers to Christ.

How many years is it taking you to discern the doctrines and fruits of the Catholic church?  Maybe you are still young, but please don't take your whole life to discern it.....that will probably be too late.....the Lord is sending a strong delusion right now to those who love not the truth.  Now is the time to make up your mind and heart who you will serve, while there is still time.

It's more than appalling......it's sending a clear message what tree it is.  As Jesus said, bad fruit can only come from a bad tree.  Better hurry up and discern, Fidei.

Again I would never jump to saying “most Catholics are not born again.”: “on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus,” (Romans 2:16), and, “Butthey will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.” (1 Peter 4:5). I myself chose to never judge the Salavation and born again status of another person. Only Christ really knows if they believe and confess Him. You can judge if someone pronounced publicly to not believe in the Gospel and denies Him (Hebrew 6:4-6). 

I have never been Roman Catholic, I studied it up close for two years to see whaat they believe and delve into theirs doctrines and rites. I know Jesus is the Truth (John 14:6), and I am trying to understand the Catholics and discern if they believe as we Protestant Born Again Spirit Filled do. There is much to contend with: veneration of saints, Mariology (Mexican Tasmuz influence), Purgatory, celibate priests (1 Timothy 4:3), the papal system and more.

However to quote a reformer, “precisely here my friends, we must not act, simply because we have a right to do so. Instead, let us look at what our brothers and sisters need and what would be helpful to them. Paul puts it this way, “Omnia mihi  licent, sed non omnia expedient” (“All things are lawful to me, but all things are not beneficial”). We are not equally strong in the Faith-and many of you have a stronger faith than I. Therefore, we must not look to ourselves or focus on our rights, but to our neighbor. 

As God spoke to Moses, “...I have carried you like a mother carries her child...” What does a mother do with her baby? First she gives it milk, then cereal, then eggs, and then some soft food. If at the onset, she inverted this order and gave her baby solid food, it would do the child no good. Therefore, let us deal with our brothers and sisters like this; endure with them for a sufficient amount of time—carrying their weaknesss and help-ing then bear it. We should also give them milk like we received, until they also grow strong. We don’t travel toward paradise alone. We bring our brothers and sisters with us—even if they are yet not our friends. If mothers were to abandon their children, where would we be? Dear brothers and sisters, when you have finished nursing, do not keep your sibling from being fed. 

If I had been there, I would have preferred things had not been pushed this far. The cause is certainly right, but the pace is too fast. There are sisters and brothers on both sides-folks under our care, whom we need to bring with us.

Its a bit like this. The sun has two effects light and heat. No Ruler has Enough power to control the sun’s light. It remains fixed in place. On the other hand, heat may be turned and guided, and yet always remains around the sun. Similarly, faith remains absolutely secure in our hearts and does not weaken. However, Love bends and turns so that our neighbor may grasp and follow it. There are some who can run, others can walk, and still others who can barely crawl. 

Therefore,  we must not look at our own abilities, but at the abilities of our sisters and brothers —so that the devil does not destroy those who are weak in faith, as the weak in faith struggle to keep up with the strong in faith.” (The Ninety-Five Thesis and Other Writings, Eight Sermons In Lent (1522), Martin Luther,  pg 34-35, Penguin Classics).  

Or if you prefer the Scripture:

But you, dear friends, must build each other up in your most holy faith, pray in the power of the Holy Spirit, 21 and await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will bring you eternal life. In this way, you will keep yourselves safe in God’s Love. 

And you must show mercy to those whose faith is wavering. 23 Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment. Show mercy to still others,but do so with great caution, hating the sins that contaminate their lives.” (Jude 1:20-23). 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Again I would never jump to saying “most Catholics are not born again.”:

For a long time I thought you were a catholic, Fidei, listening to comments made in posts, and now, defending catholics as though the poster was going against the people and not the hierarchy.  And I notice your avatar has Jesus still hanging on the cross.  That would make you the only non catholic I know who does. I personally cannot say a person is saved or not. Only God, the devil, and the person knows. But I can 'judge' someone by their fruit, or the lack thereof. If ask, I would say you are a born again believer by your knowledge of scripture you have posted and what I have witnessed in your posts. I am ex catholic, was one for thirty years. Most of my relatives, and my older friends are catholic still. If ask, as a born again believer, based upon what I understand of scripture, I would say most of them do not know what you must do to be saved, and most may not know what "born again' even means. Most do not know even a couple of scripture verses they can quote, or read the bible. It was never taught, thanks to RCC catechisms, (holy mother church doctrine). Most rarely go to mass, and would rather not talk about that stuff. Most are decent people, some better than some Christians I know. But not a shred of the spirit of God shining through to my spirit. No comradery  in scriptural discussions tried. The RCC announced back some years their sola scripture stand, salvation by grace. They were trying to keep up with this "born again" craze going around. But, the person has to continue works, and not commit mortal sins, or fall from grace. Catholics of old believe you do not presume upon God your belief that  you can be saved, as in the RCC, that is the sin of presumption. There is some kind of invisible chain holding on to the more devout catholics. My mom was one. She heard the gospel from me a hundred times, as I looked at the pictures on the wall of the virgin Mary staring at me, or a statue of St. Christopher. It's sad. It's satanic.
2Co 4:3-4
  But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

John 3, 19 "This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men
loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.

I don't judge them.
I tell them about the good news, (the real biblical good news they haven't heard) whenever I can.   And leave the RCC.........

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1