IGNORED

Will the Roman Catholic Church Survive?

SavedOnebyGrace

25 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Actually the prophecy would undermine the RCC because it says it will end with final pope and be no more and fall away. How does that help the RCC? 

Secojdly, there are many within the RCC like Dante and Thomas A Kempis who spoke against saints, the Papacy, and more. Dante in Paradiso says the Pope is an antichrist and should not lead the church at all and Kempis says in the Imitation of Christ that we need not the volumes of the Catholic saints, but should fix our eyes on Jesus and model our lives on Him (Imitation of Christ, Book One, Chapter I). 

While certainly the system and institution of the RCC deserves criticism and to be called out for its abuses and other gospels (Galatians 1:8-9) of penance, we should not condemn all in RCC, For there are men and women who believe the Truth and sought to make it known to their RCC neighbors. 

I hope I didn't come across as condemning all in the RCC.  That was not my intent.  There are at least several prophecies involving the RCC.  It might be worthwhile to see how they match up with Daniel, Matthew and Revelation.

I just think of 1000 cases of sexual misconduct in one state, Pennsylvania.  How much more has the church hushed up?  How deep does this sin in the RCC go?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

4 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I hope I didn't come across as condemning all in the RCC.  That was not my intent.  There are at least several prophecies involving the RCC.  It might be worthwhile to see how they match up with Daniel, Matthew and Revelation.

I just think of 1000 cases of sexual misconduct in one state, Pennsylvania.  How much more has the church hushed up?  How deep does this sin in the RCC go?

You are understood. Thanks for clarifying. 

I know, if more cases of abuse come out I think it’s clear there won’t be much trust left to keep the RCC alive. The future of anything is the next generation, and these abuses have ruined the next gen and so without children and young people in your church, it will inevitably die. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

You are understood. Thanks for clarifying. 

I know, if more cases of abuse come out I think it’s clear there won’t be much trust left to keep the RCC alive. The future of anything is the next generation, and these abuses have ruined the next gen and so without children and young people in your church, it will inevitably die. 

I believe the order of RCC has died already spiritually But I believe the Revelation 17 describes Her. Still she will survive until the man of sin turns against the church to destroy her and all Christians who will refuse him. 

7 minutes ago, Mike Mclees said:

I believe the order of RCC has died already spiritually But I believe the Revelation 17 describes Her. Still she will survive until the man of sin turns against the church to destroy her and all Christians who will refuse him. 

My hope is when the death happens, we can transition the dissolutioned to Christ’s bosom and they can have a freeing experience in grace and the love of God: The Lord will do the work, but we can be like the nurses while He is the doctor, participating in reconciling people, “So we are Christ's ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, "Come back to God!" (2 Corinthians 5:20). 

We need to pray for the families leaving RCC that they don’t become bitter towards Christ, but see that this Roman System (RCC, Papacy) failed them, not Jesus Christ. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

We need to pray for the families leaving RCC that they don’t become bitter towards Christ, but see that this Roman System (RCC, Papacy) failed them, not Jesus Christ

Agree .  we also need to pray THEY DO LEAVE and that they leave her message of unity far behind and come to Christ .

But be on guard , always their is more than meets the eye .     Wait till a reorganized religion takes the place .   ONE that ROME SOLD to the world

AND it will seem like to the people that ROME changed and conformed to it , WHEN REALLY it was her LOVE CHILD ALL ALONG .

major decetpoins , its just the days we live in .    I would not be surprised in the least if even pope francis steps down .

Tries to set the example . BUT WOE to what fills even thatwicked void ,    OH it will seem all good to many , BUT IT WILL BE WORSE .

We really need to understand, surprise , its all part of the grand plan .    YOU really think that elites even in rome , DID NOT want change. they desire has gone from bad to worse .

Leaving one wicked system for an ever worse one , that seems as the solution .     ALL part of the plan .    JUSTWATCH .    I would not be surprised

if even it morphs into a religion where all faiths have  a seat at the table , and all other religions too .      YEAH ,    NO SURPISE . 

HEY Fidie go ahead and copy down what I wrote and save it .  CAUSE ITS WHAT we will see in time to come .     GO ahead keep it .    YOU WILL SEE . 

On 8/30/2018 at 6:15 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

We need to pray for the families leaving RCC that they don’t become bitter towards Christ, but see that this Roman System (RCC, Papacy) failed them, not Jesus Christ

Agree .  we also need to pray THEY DO LEAVE and that they leave her message of unity far behind and come to Christ .

But be on guard , always their is more than meets the eye .     Wait till a reorganized religion takes the place .   ONE that ROME SOLD to the world

AND it will seem like to the people that ROME changed and conformed to it , WHEN REALLY it was her LOVE CHILD ALL ALONG .

major decetpoins , its just the days we live in .    I would not be surprised in the least if even pope francis steps down .

Tries to set the example . BUT WOE to what fills even thatwicked void ,    OH it will seem all good to many , BUT IT WILL BE WORSE .

We really need to understand, surprise , its all part of the grand plan .    YOU really think that elites even in rome , DID NOT want change. they desire has gone from bad to worse .

Leaving one wicked system for an ever worse one , that seems as the solution .     ALL part of the plan .    JUSTWATCH .    I would not be surprised

if even it morphs into a religion where all faiths have  a seat at the table , and all other religions too .      YEAH ,    NO SURPISE . 

Does you know of any direct outreaches to those who are making their exodus out of Rome? 

14 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Does you know of any direct outreaches to those who are making their exodus out of Rome? 

I do not .     But whoever does needs to let the others know so we can help to encourage them .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/30/2018 at 1:23 AM, Fidei Defensor said:

All 3 million church denominations and sects believe they are the only true church. This is not unique to Roman Catholicism. 

A sweeping statement that it is false. My church doesn't believe this. Nor do many evangelical churches in my country. We believe that the true church is comprised of all true believers of Jesus Christ.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

2 minutes ago, Arjay B. Araña said:

A sweeping statement that it is false. My church doesn't believe this. Nor do many evangelical churches in my country. We believe that the true church is comprised of all true believers of Jesus Christ.

Well I did not say your church did. I said 3 Million. Today a single church with a pastor and three members is considered a church and his doctrine though Charismatic or Baptist or whatever denomination will be different enough from the mainstream that he and his small followers become a church sect. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1