• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

What keeps them tied to Rome? Is it a long history and fanilrity? How do they ignore the scandals? 

I don't think I can understand that myself Fidei…..     but what is....   is and they don't seem to put the actions of individual people as a problem with the Church as a whole.  Maybe because the abuses are happening in other denominations also...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, other one said:

I don't think I can understand that myself Fidei…..     but what is....   is and they don't seem to put the actions of individual people as a problem with the Church as a whole.  Maybe because the abuses are happening in other denominations also...

Another thing that's interesting, disturbing and sad that I've been running across in some unrelated studies. There have been a number of priests, clergy and Vatican officials that have come out blowing the whistle about all the subset cults in the Vatican / RCC. If they are to be believed, it's spine chilling. 

It's easily documented but to lengthy to post here and no one is going to read massive amounts anyway. Just what we can see from the outside, it's very apparent to me there's corruption, strife, struggle and power plays going on in the holy See. 

I wonder how that vow of celibacy is working out?

8 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Another thing that's interesting, disturbing and sad that I've been running across in some unrelated studies. There have been a number of priests, clergy and Vatican officials that have come out blowing the whistle about all the subset cults in the Vatican / RCC. If they are to be believed, it's spine chilling. 

It's easily documented but to lengthy to post here and no one is going to read massive amounts anyway. Just what we can see from the outside, it's very apparent to me there's corruption, strife, struggle and power plays going on in the holy See. 

I wonder how that vow of celibacy is working out?

Father Malachi Martin pretty much answered most of our questions about the RCC in his book "Windswept House"    It is written as a factual novel....    basically it happened but change the names.   I talked with him about it and he assured me that the book was all true except the names of the people involved.

He was a John Paul II official certified whistle blower.     He was in the process of doing an update of the book with all names dates and outcomes when he died....     all the people I know that was close with him thinks the Jesuits killed him to keep him quiet.

Edited by other one

14 minutes ago, other one said:

Father Malachi Martin pretty much answered most of our questions about the RCC in his book "Windswept House"    It is written as a factual novel....    basically it happened but change the names.   I talked with him about it and he assured me that the book was all true except the names of the people involved.

He was a John Paul II official certified whistle blower.     He was in the process of doing an update of the book with all names dates and outcomes when he died....     all the people I know that was close with him thinks the Jesuits killed him to keep him quiet.

Yes Sir. I'm familiar with him also, and he was one of many I would have cited. Interesting listening 'Coast to Coast' when he was a guest on it no doubt you also listened to. I need to get that book "Windswept House" and read it. I have many direct quotes from Father Martin in books by Tom Horn, Chris Putnam, etc. 

I'm not a conspiracy nut I hope, but when you put all the facts together; reasons, timing, gains, losses, etc. Even statistically the probabilities heavily favor foul play. Sort of reminds me of the Clinton machine and the odds of everyone around them that were going to do them harm, all met tragic fates. What are the odds?   

It sounds like you personally talked to him and his associates? 

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yes Sir. I'm familiar with him also, and he was one of many I would have cited. Interesting listening 'Coast to Coast' when he was a guest on it no doubt you also listened to. I need to get that book "Windswept House" and read it. I have many direct quotes from Father Martin in books by Tom Horn, Chris Putnam, etc. 

I'm not a conspiracy nut I hope, but when you put all the facts together; reasons, timing, gains, losses, etc. Even statistically the probabilities heavily favor foul play. Sort of reminds me of the Clinton machine and the odds of everyone around them that were going to do them harm, all met tragic fates. What are the odds?   

It sounds like you personally talked to him and his associates? 

Email and a couple of phone calls....     others that were around him I just read things they were writing at the time....    been a long time ago.

My first knowledge of him was just after "Hostage to the Devil" came out....    seems like that was sometime in the mid 1970's.  At the time I was getting away from some serious occult research that had ended up with me in the middle of something I was having trouble dealing with and could not get away from.....   his writings were a help but needed some detail for a couple of things.  Turned out that it took God himself to set me free from it all.....   but that's another long story.        

I found it rather enlightening that he dealt with the dark ones for many many years as an exorcist....    I would not  want that job within the Catholic Church.

Anyway I was totally shocked when he published Windswept House in 97 or 98.

Anyway, I have no reason at all to doubt his sincerity of the book.

BTW,  somewhere on the net I found a place to download Windswept House....   It's been so long I don't remember where.  It might be Scribid and if so you have to be a paid member.  I think there are 30 day trials if you are interested.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

9 hours ago, other one said:

That is true. The abuses have crossed denominational lines and even into sports and youth programs like camp and Boy Scouts. 

2 hours ago, other one said:

At the time I was getting away from some serious occult research that had ended up with me in the middle of something I was having trouble dealing with and could not get away from.....   his writings were a help but needed some detail for a couple of things.

I believe it's a good thing to know your enemy and his tactics and have on the full armor of God. But not to delve into it too deeply because we possibly could get over our heads, resulting in unintended consequences. I personally tread lightly in that area of study for reasons you may have experienced. 

In my opinion, based on percentages of the population, there's more "mental illness" today than at any other point in recorded history. I truly believe a study would bare that out. But, is it all mental illness or something else too?

I'm no expert on the subject by any means but, the documentaries I've seen and limited study I've done, leads me to believe some of our hard core prison population (and globally) are not just suffering from mental illness, but demonic possession and/or influence. 

In my opinion I find it interesting the number or ratio of miracles Jesus and the Apostles did in casting out devils and unclean spirits, compared to the number of "lunatic's" they cured. Based on the Bible and discounting diseases, etc., far more people were cured of demons in Jesus' day compared to lunatic's. Of course I'm assuming 'lunatic' is what we call mental illness today? It is documented that more horrible things occur during full moons and the associated pagan ceremonies, etc. 

It's also interesting to note in US prisons, that whatever the case maybe, delusional and violent offenders are controlled with the use of 'pharmakeia', drugs, the art of pharmacy. Treating the symptoms and not addressing the root cause to be more controllable. 

One more suspicion I have that I can't back up with documented facts; but based on observation, my family history and some other things. I think some of mental illness today is not associated with genetic flow or DNA, or direct demonic possession, but could also include external torturing spirits working on people (fiery darts). 

41 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I believe it's a good thing to know your enemy and his tactics and have on the full armor of God. But not to delve into it too deeply because we possibly could get over our heads, resulting in unintended consequences. I personally tread lightly in that area of study for reasons you may have experienced. 

In my opinion, based on percentages of the population, there's more "mental illness" today than at any other point in recorded history. I truly believe a study would bare that out. But, is it all mental illness or something else too?

I'm no expert on the subject by any means but, the documentaries I've seen and limited study I've done, leads me to believe some of our hard core prison population (and globally) are not just suffering from mental illness, but demonic possession and/or influence. 

In my opinion I find it interesting the number or ratio of miracles Jesus and the Apostles did in casting out devils and unclean spirits, compared to the number of "lunatic's" they cured. Based on the Bible and discounting diseases, etc., far more people were cured of demons in Jesus' day compared to lunatic's. Of course I'm assuming 'lunatic' is what we call mental illness today? It is documented that more horrible things occur during full moons and the associated pagan ceremonies, etc. 

It's also interesting to note in US prisons, that whatever the case maybe, delusional and violent offenders are controlled with the use of 'pharmakeia', drugs, the art of pharmacy. Treating the symptoms and not addressing the root cause to be more controllable. 

One more suspicion I have that I can't back up with documented facts; but based on observation, my family history and some other things. I think some of mental illness today is not associated with genetic flow or DNA, or direct demonic possession, but could also include external torturing spirits working on people (fiery darts). 

I do not think it is good for the general Christian to know much about our enemy....   there are some of us who need to know things to help others out who have decided to understand the dark one.....    The more you learn about them the more they learn about you and the more they interface with you in life every day...  and very few of us need to experience that....   if nothing else from the aggravation of it.

I'm not sure how much possession we have today and how much traumatizing has gone on till it messes with peoples minds....   some people seem to have mental problems that are really suffering from traumatization.....     the number of people that were abused with they were children is staggering when you start dealing with them.   And those that were used in satanic rituals are really messed up.     And drugs won't help either of those, they just mellow people out so they are not likely to hurt anyone....   but it makes a miserable life.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

42 minutes ago, other one said:

I do not think it is good for the general Christian to know much about our enemy....   there are some of us who need to know things to help others out who have decided to understand the dark one.....    The more you learn about them the more they learn about you and the more they interface with you in life every day...  and very few of us need to experience that....   if nothing else from the aggravation of it.

I'm not sure how much possession we have today and how much traumatizing has gone on till it messes with peoples minds....   some people seem to have mental problems that are really suffering from traumatization.....     the number of people that were abused with they were children is staggering when you start dealing with them.   And those that were used in satanic rituals are really messed up.     And drugs won't help either of those, they just mellow people out so they are not likely to hurt anyone....   but it makes a miserable life.

Amen. Deliverance ministry shouldn’t be a ministry. It is only one of several powers Jesus bestowed, “And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.” (Mark 16:17-18). In fact, exorcism is always evil, the word exorcism comes from Greek word that means “to conjure demons and caste them into,” (The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible: NASB-77 Edition, Hardbound (Key Word Study Bible, Dr. Spiro Zodhiates), oppose to deliverance which means to “caste out or set free.” I have witnessed many deliverance ministries (especially Bob Larson who Is necormancer!, and Dr. Rebecca Brown went nuts) that are really exorcists who put people into the bondage of “looking for demon under every bush,” and who entertain the dark ones indirectly, even causing people to take their eyes off Jesus, when our eyes should be on Jesus (Hebrews 12:2). 

The most balanced teaching on deliverance is “The Invisible War” by Chip Ingram. To quote him, “be aware (there is a war) but not preoccupied (with demons and the war), there is an invisible war but identify go looking for demon under every bush.” 

Edited by Fidei Defensor