bornagain2011

Trump and the peace plan

How long do you think it will be before president Trump reveals his peace plan? I am pretty sure this isnt THE peace treaty, because that will be presented by the antichrist and be for 7 years. 

I thought maybe Trump would do it at the UN meeting yesterday, but I haven't heard anything. 

• Thumbs Up 1

This could be THE peace plan. The beast only confirms an existing plan.

What to watch for is a plan that has a Jewish Temple as part of the end result. This will be the plan the beast confirms with great strength. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Diaste, good point. This could be the plan that is later enforced. We are living in exciting times! I wonder where the temple will be built. If I understand correctly, the original temple mount was actually in a different spot then where the temple mount is now.

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, bornagain2011 said:

Diaste, good point. This could be the plan that is later enforced. We are living in exciting times! I wonder where the temple will be built. If I understand correctly, the original temple mount was actually in a different spot then where the temple mount is now.

Yes.

They are saying the original location is some 200 yards south of the Mount in the city of David.

But I dont think the location matters. What matters is the belief of the Jews their messiah is an earthly king that will fight against the enemies of Israel. Can you imagine?! I have heard the religious Jews say this!

That coming Temple is a false idol built for a false God so as long as it stands prophecy is fulfilled.

• Thumbs Up 1

I had thought the Prez would unveil this plan soon as well. 

Been keen to hear what it's all about. 

Edited by Diaste
  • Thumbs Up 1

Diaste, looks like it might be soon...I found this article today when I did some googling. It looks like Trump wants to unveil the plan within 4 months! 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/world/middleeast/trump-israel-palestinians.html

Archangel, I didn't know that about Pope Francis. That sounds like one world religion stuff. I wouldn't doubt if Catholicism will be involved. The antichrist will be a Roman afterall. 

10 minutes ago, bornagain2011 said:

Archangel, I didn't know that about Pope Francis. That sounds like one world religion stuff. I wouldn't doubt if Catholicism will be involved. The antichrist will be a Roman afterall. 

Personally I think pope francis's intentions are pure.

the Peace plan is the ransom for the a/c, as he needs it to show the world that he has the power to conquer with peace.

Dan 8:25 ....and by peace shall destroy many:

Rev 6: 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

ac will conquer the world with peace deals.

• This is Worthy 1