Sign in to follow this  
JoeCanada

When do Revelations seals open

5 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

John did write them in the beginning. Rev 11:2 is latter 3.5 years and Rev 11:3 is first 3.5 years. The trampling in the latter 3.5 years is obvious in Luke..

Luke 21:20-24 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Those passages prove that Virgo represents Israel. God bless.

Like I said, your theory forces you to reverses John's order. The natural order, the way John wrote it, is that the man of sin arrives in Jerusalem first, then the two witnesses show up and begin their testimony. 

But you know you are right so what do I know? 

14 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I know you insist on last year. All I can say is, you will find out that the MAIN reason for those verses were for the birth of Christ. If there is a secondary meaning, maybe you have it.  God always HOPES people will repent. Perhaps a few will.

Tradition tells you it's the birth of Christ, but tradition be wrong. Rev 12:5 is the birth of the church. We're in the end times, and many even deny the rapture sign. Very sad

14 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Like I said, your theory forces you to reverses John's order. The natural order, the way John wrote it, is that the man of sin arrives in Jerusalem first, then the two witnesses show up and begin their testimony. 

But you know you are right so what do I know? 

Luke 21:20-24 is chronological Iam. It's starring you in the face. The trampling is in the latter 3.5 years. The two witnesses are in the first 3.5 years and the three angels in Rev 14 are in the last 3.5 years.

8 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Luke 21:20-24 is chronological Iam. It's starring you in the face. The trampling is in the latter 3.5 years. The two witnesses are in the first 3.5 years and the three angels in Rev 14 are in the last 3.5 years.

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

I suspect that some of the above will be accomplished by those that do the trampling. And for sure they are in the second half of the week.   

This passage does not mention the two witnesses. But if Revelation tells us they are here, then they are here. Keep in mind, this is only a warning about those days. It is not those days playing out.  I believe many nations will send their armies to Israel, to wipe Israel off the map. At least, that is what they will be TOLD they are there for: But God will invite His guests to a feast and his guests will BECOME the feast - for the birds!  Verses 20-23 seem to be at the midpoint of the week. Verse 24 may be later in the week.  

You have given no proof at all - as usual.  if I have missed something, please tell it.

8 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Tradition tells you it's the birth of Christ, but tradition be wrong. Rev 12:5 is the birth of the church. We're in the end times, and many even deny the rapture sign. Very sad

Sorry, but it was Jesus HIMSELF that told me. I will take His word over yours any day of the week. 

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You have given no proof at all - as usual.  if I have missed something, please tell it.

Iam, if God uses the three angels in Rev 14 to spread the Gospel in the latter 3.5 years then wouldn't it make sense that He uses the two witnesses in the first 3.5 years?

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Sorry, but it was Jesus HIMSELF that told me. I will take His word over yours any day of the week. 

Ok, well stop here.

17 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Iam, if God uses the three angels in Rev 14 to spread the Gospel in the latter 3.5 years then wouldn't it make sense that He uses the two witnesses in the first 3.5 years?

We do not go by human reasoning when the scripture tells us. In the first half of the week, He will have 144,000 witnesses. He won't need two extra.  It is possible that these three angels will use PEOPLE to spread their message. Has God so far ever used an angel to preach? 

Edited by iamlamad

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

We do not go by human reasoning when the scripture tells us. In the first half of the week, He will have 144,000 witnesses. He won't need two extra.  It is possible that these three angels will use PEOPLE to spread their message. Has God so far every used an angel to preach? 

We'll stop here as well.

Sign in to follow this