• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

So start digging through my posts. . . 

I have no desire or the time to do that, nor do I feel it applies to this topic.  While it is true I most likely made a "I'm leaving good bye " reply to a post somewhere on my history of Worthy. I do not see how any of that is relevant to this topic.   

• Group:  Royal Member

8 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

How can someone rationalize abortion and theft and still serve God?

Whenever a thread on Worthy that has nothing to do with abortion leads to someone bringing up abortion. That means it is a sign that the thread as run its course.  

I have enjoyed our chat here. But I think I should go now. Have a goodnight. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hey.....   we haven't even got to 20 pages yet, it's way too early to jump to Abortion or the Sabbath.....      stay on track folks.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You make accusations, but when they are challenged, the above is what we get

I am Sorry but what accusations did I make?   I don't even understand what we are disagreeing upon. :confused:

Clearly there has been a misunderstanding somewhere.

Edited by LadyKay

22 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

then threatened to dig up old posts.

I did not threaten to dig up old post. Clearly we have misunderstood each other. I thought you dug up an old post on me when you talked about my "Good Bye" post. If you look at what I said I meant that I would understand that you would not like me to bring up old post from you. As I would consider that a unfair thing to do. That was what I meant. I was not making a threat of old post dinging. I was pointing that I would not do that. 

This what I said:  

After all you wouldn't like if someone pulled up something you said on another thread and posted it in here out of context would you. I am sure you can see how that  would be completely unfair to do so.

40 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

don't have a side when it comes to holidays.  I am not against them and I am not in favor of them.  I am just amused, every year, when people trot out the same tired reasons for why they are bad.  When it comes to Halloween, they are right.  It's origins are satanic.  There is no way around that.  That doesn't mean that it's wrong to take your children trick or treating, but it sends a bad message.  Not to mention annoying for people who don't want strangers knocking on their door.

I couldn't get the copy past thing right so I took it up in a new reply:    Well if you don't take sides then I must have misunderstood your replies to me.  I did say I was confused as to what you  where saying and I meant that to mean that I would like you to explain if this is the case or not. I just didn't type all of that out and just assume you would understand. So hard to get your real point across in post sometimes. 

Anywho, we don't annoy people with Trick o treat here. You are only allowed to go houses who have their lights on. Most people just sit out side and hand out candy as you go by. Don't even have to ring the bell most of the time. So we do not go to houses that don't have their light on. That means they are not giving out candy. 

So I hope this clears up any misunderstandings we have between us. ?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Cletus said:

... for 24.99usd you can get an adult Jesus costume.  i am thinking it would be a great conversation starter for the gospel. 

The Lord dose work in mysterious ways.?

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

946610488_indexjb.jpg.fc4f05d3721761b8c264f895d35c63b1.jpg

hallow2-361x500.jpg.de1883f0c0dc8073c4b794c333bfa923.jpg

But as for me and my house, we will serve..................?????

• Brilliant! 2

20 hours ago, PepperS said:

Is this thread typical?

Yes

10 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

Growing up I participated. I loved Dracula because of the cape, nothing else. I despise the event today and in no way participate. As a kid, I had no clue. I don't judge people about it because for the most part, people crave adrenaline and other normal reactions to extreme stimulation. These cravings lead to roller coasters, haunted houses, theme parks, horror movies, or just jumping out the closet to scare your roommate. Halloween is the celebration of evil if you study its history with the Druids. As children of the light of God, I wish my parents and pastors would have stood by that instead of allowing us have a haunted house in our church - my family won the contest. At the time, I didn't make the connection. I told the truth to my three children. They never believed in Santa (anagram for Satan?) or the Easter Bunny or celebrated Halloween. We didn't forbid it, we told them the truth and they made the decisions not to participate. I gave them the choice and knowing the daily truth all their lives, they didn't want to participate in these things. When they wanted to go to parties, I let them. My oldest called me not 10 mins after I dropped him off because, "Dad, there's drugs here." I was so proud of him. He never wanted to go again. Prayer for your kids and listening to the Holy Spirit is the only way to keep them safe until they choose the Lord for themselves. Force it upon them and the sin within them will rebel against you.

Superman had a cape too.

Edited by other one