HeWillCome2040

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

.....I should clarify my response.....IN THE END, God will get what he ultimately wants......to be surrounded by those who love and worship Him.....Satan and his Co-horts and all unbelievers will be defeated eternally .I thought this was what you meant.....It is obvious that He puts up with a lot of things on a minute-by-minute basis that both sadden and anger Him......HIS DAY will arrive soon , and it will be glorious for God Himself and all of those that trusted Him.....The rest? He NEVER knew them.....It was God’s will that none should have perished, but most do and I see nowhere in scripture that God is wringing His hands over any of them at the Great White Throne Judgement.......Turn to God( repent) and believe Jesus died for your sins and rose from the dead after three days to live eternally in His presence.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • Praise God! 1

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, HeWillCome2040 said:

So why do you think this verse is wrong?:

Isa_55:11  So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

I didn't say it was wrong.  I said that you are misinterpreting it. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, God doesn't get everything He desires.   God desires that man does not murder; but, people murder.   God desires that man does not fornicate; but men and women fornicate.  

I could go on and on listing things that happen in violation of God's will, but you get the point.  

And I would also add that Isaiah 55:11 isn't saying that God gets everything He wants.   It is talking about prophecy and in particular the establishment of the House of David, which is a messianic prophecy about Jesus who will establish the Davidic Kingdom.   That verse is an assurance that this messianic promise will come to pass in accordance with God's timing and His sovereign purposes.

So if God doesn't get what He wants then how can you trust Him to delivery on His promises?

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, HeWillCome2040 said:

So if God doesn't get what He wants then how can you trust Him to delivery on His promises?

Because God's faithfulness to His promises have nothing to do with man always being obedient to His will.  He doesn't depend on us at all.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

I hope everyone can see the danger in what he will come in twenty forty is trying to seduce us with .   IF the man IS NOT a universalist  ,   HE WILL BE .

Sniff.       sniff.     His mind is leading him down a bad road .    I think personally he already believes in the end everyone will be saved .   If not ,  on this path HE WILL .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, HeWillCome2040 said:

Will, if you don't trust God or the Bible and that He wants us all to make a personal design to accept or reject Jesus Christ , you will make God a liar.

You have to make a personal decision to accept Jesus..

Acts 16:30 (ESV)

30 Then he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”

Romans 6:23 (ESV)

23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Matthew 25:46 (ESV)

46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

What do you think this means?

Revelation 20:15 (ESV)

15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

So,there  are people who's name is not found in the book of life,how do you know that your name is in there?

55 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Because God's faithfulness to His promises have nothing to do with man always being obedient to His will.  He doesn't depend on us at all.

Does God give the breath of life?  If so, for what purpose?

16 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Will, if you don't trust God or the Bible and that He wants us all to make a personal design to accept or reject Jesus Christ , you will make God a liar.

23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

So,there  are people who's name is not found in the book of life,how do you know that your name is in there?

I'm like Moses.  Moses said if you don't take away their sins then blot me out of that book:

Exo 32:31  And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold.
Exo 32:32  Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.

18 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Let me give you my understanding of these verses:

I believe this means that some will go into age-enduring chastisement and the righteous into age-enduring LIFE.

You also asked about this one:

I believe it means if you were not found to be in the book of life then you will need to be added and that means you must through the lake of fire.  I believe the lake of fire is the lake of the Fire of the Holy Spirit.  So I see it as a baptism.

1 minute ago, HeWillCome2040 said:

Let me give you my understanding of these verses:

I believe this means that some will go into age-enduring chastisement and the righteous into age-enduring LIFE.

You also asked about this one:

I believe it means if you were not found to be in the book of life then you will need to be added and that means you must through the lake of fire.  I believe the lake of fire is the lake of the Fire of the Holy Spirit.  So I see it as a baptism.

When are you going to not lean on your understanding? 

I dont think  Ive seen one thing from you that is biblical.

The Holy Spirit isnt teaching you things that oppose his word!