IGNORED

MARK OF THE BEAST - RFID CHIP?

LivingbyFaith

9 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

She didn't add or take away from the bible.  You have been deceived into thinking that God only talks to us through the Bible.  He speaks to us through the power of the Holy Spirit.  Jesus said that His sheep "know" His voice.  I am no longer a listener to the doctrines of men.  God also said that He would warn His prophets and people first before doing anything.  That is scriptural.  Start asking and talking to the Lord and stop listening to the fallacies of men.

Hi ForHisGlory7.

God told us what we need to know about the mark in the WORD OF GOD! Cannon is closed. He is not giving anyone  special revelations!

God especially warned against adding to Revelation ie chapter22.

Btw. In the future, when you use scripture to back your theories make sure you have used scripture IN CONTEXT. That means make sure the several verses before and after cement what you have surmised.

It is easy to be led astray when we cherry pick scripture and pin our own meaning to it.

I have provided desperately needed bread for you to learn so that you are no longer tossed to and fro with every wave of false understanding! I hope you take the time to learn what is really saying to his saints! The link is provided for the full BIBLE STUDY ON THIS TOPIC.

." Thus there is no need of further revelation because the Bible as 2 Tim. 3:16 says, is "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."In other words the Bible is complete and adequate and reveals to us all God wants us to know.               It is vital to understand that because we have the written revelation of God, the Bible, we do not need current revelation. The revelation God has given is totally adequate to instruct us in the things of God today. Not having God giving modern revelation in no way means we are lacking anything from God. The Bible as will be seen is absolute and complete and covers any subject or circumstance a man might encounter addressing matters directly or through guiding principles."

http://bible-truth.org/norevtod.htm

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.58
  • Days Won:  106

13 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Probably?  Absolutely NOT! Once you receive the mark of the beast, you are lost FOREVER. 

How many nations are using these types of payments???  They are called SMART CITIES.  India is one  of those countries using it. 

Ken Peters long ago saw in a dream what that MOB looked like, it was like a circular tattoo between the thumb and index finger, that skin part ...look it up

thanks! Sounds good to me let us say no to this.  Not good for India.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.58
  • Days Won:  106

Besides India? Any other nations involved heavily using bio metrics, chip, or tattoo as a form of buying or selling?  This way we can keep ourselves updated.  Thanks.

Strange but I imagine not a coincidence that out of all the nations of the world India was the first.  In regards of using your body/technology to buy and sell.  :   (

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/3/2018 at 7:46 AM, 1sheep said:

Hi ForHisGlory7.

God told us what we need to know about the mark in the WORD OF GOD! Cannon is closed. He is not giving anyone  special revelations!

God especially warned against adding to Revelation ie chapter22.

Btw. In the future, when you use scripture to back your theories make sure you have used scripture IN CONTEXT. That means make sure the several verses before and after cement what you have surmised.

It is easy to be led astray when we cherry pick scripture and pin our own meaning to it.

I have provided desperately needed bread for you to learn so that you are no longer tossed to and fro with every wave of false understanding! I hope you take the time to learn what is really saying to his saints! The link is provided for the full BIBLE STUDY ON THIS TOPIC.

." Thus there is no need of further revelation because the Bible as 2 Tim. 3:16 says, is "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."In other words the Bible is complete and adequate and reveals to us all God wants us to know.               It is vital to understand that because we have the written revelation of God, the Bible, we do not need current revelation. The revelation God has given is totally adequate to instruct us in the things of God today. Not having God giving modern revelation in no way means we are lacking anything from God. The Bible as will be seen is absolute and complete and covers any subject or circumstance a man might encounter addressing matters directly or through guiding principles."

http://bible-truth.org/norevtod.htm

Hello 1sheep,

I will ignore your presumption of me lacking "bread" in the Scriptures that I so desperately need...  My teacher is the Holy Spirit who leads me into all truth. 

John 16:1-15 King James Version (KJV)

16 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?

But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Helper will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Did you read verse 13?  That the Holy Spirit will show us things to come?  I didn't "cherry pick" .... You wanted Scripture....

Jesus was not just talking to just the apostles... as you have said, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."

Maybe you might want to rethink the doctrines of men.  The Holy Spirit should be our teacher.  Here are the words of Jesus. 

John 10:27

24Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly. 25Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. 26But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30I and my Father are one.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever.  He speaks to us through the power of the Holy Spirit.  Isn't that what prayer is all about?  God can speak to us through the Bible, the Holy Spirit, or through other people.  Hey He even used a donkey!  The devil is a liar.  God can speak to us however He wants.  Why do we say that He only speaks to us through His Word?  The devil is a liar.  By saying that, we are limiting the infinite power of God Almighty.  Here is some other Scripture, and I am not saying that I am so wise by any means, I am still a student of the Scriptures, for I still have much to learn. 

True and False Wisdom (title of this part of Scripture from my A.W. Tozer KJV)

James 3:13-18

13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Something for everyone to chew on.... including me. :D

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

On 11/3/2018 at 10:14 AM, NOONE7 said:

Besides India? Any other nations involved heavily using bio metrics, chip, or tattoo as a form of buying or selling?  This way we can keep ourselves updated.  Thanks.

Strange but I imagine not a coincidence that out of all the nations of the world India was the first.  In regards of using your body/technology to buy and sell.  :   (

Here is a link that tells of the different countries that are considering Smart Cities

https://cointelegraph.com/news/smart-cities-and-blockchain-four-countries-where-ai-and-dlt-exist-hand-in-hand

All this technology is being pushed as so convenient.  People don't realize by doing away with tangible currency (fiat)  and going digital, the government or other entity would be able to lock people out of their own accounts as a threat, or coerce, blackmail, force into something against their will. 

The AC will like in the Bible will control the economy... no one will be able to buy or sell without the MOB. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

On 11/3/2018 at 1:23 PM, ForHisGlory37 said:

She didn't add or take away from the bible.  You have been deceived into thinking that God only talks to us through the Bible.  He speaks to us through the power of the Holy Spirit.  Jesus said that His sheep "know" His voice.  I am no longer a listener to the doctrines of men.  God also said that He would warn His prophets and people first before doing anything.  That is scriptural.  Start asking and talking to the Lord and stop listening to the fallacies of men.

John 16:1-15 ...

John 10:27-31 ...

In the proper context, at JOHN.16:1-15 & 10:27-31, Jesus Christ was speaking to His apostles, and not to ordinary or later Christians or to us.(cf JOHN.17) Great signs and wonders and various miracles of the Holy Spirit of God happening to the apostles do not mean that the same will also happen to ordinary or later/future Christians or to us. ...

HEBREWS.1:1-2 & 2:2-4 (NKJV) = 1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; ...

2:2 For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward, 3 how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him, 4 God also bearing witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to His own will?

LUKE.16:27-31 (NKJV) = 27 “Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’ 29 Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’

JOHN.20:28-31 = 28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

29 Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

That You May Believe

30 And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book; 31 but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.

2THESSALONIANS.2:9-12 = 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/31/2018 at 7:20 AM, Scott Free said:

The Mark of the Beast is a form of biometric data storage for face and hand recognition. RF chips are too intrusive and expensive for a global application and require an external power source. The last two years have marked significant improvements in epidermal electronics. E-tattoos have become the most likely technology that will be used.

I can't say with absolute certainty the RFID chip will be 'the mark of the beast'; but at this point of end-time history, it appears to me to be the most likely candidate.

I have to disagree with your statement of too intrusive and external power source. They can and are now being powered by the use of bio metrics (body heat and / or, chemical reaction like batteries). Technology is moving faster than can be kept up with, and is doubling every few months.

Suppose with the obvious benefits listed above; this whatever it is 'mark', has the ability to monitor your health, changes in DNA structure / mutations starting to occur in your body causing disease's (early warning signs)? Suppose this technology and advancements using nano technology, robotics, etc. could not only detect oncoming disease, but has the technology and ability to be the first responder to extend human life?

Think this is too far fetched and this technology is not around the corner? How many people would be cutting in line and giving everything they have for something like this; for better health, a much longer life span, all in addition to the obvious increases of security and convenience. Look at the public reactions to the release of a new Iphone, or this Siri / Alexa personal assistants, or new improvements to video games. 

I'm not a visionary but it's becoming more and more obvious how this deception is playing out. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

14 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I can't say with absolute certainty the RFID chip will be 'the mark of the beast'; but at this point of end-time history, it appears to me to be the most likely candidate.

I have to disagree with your statement of too intrusive and external power source. They can and are now being powered by the use of bio metrics (body heat and / or, chemical reaction like batteries). Technology is moving faster than can be kept up with, and is doubling every few months.

Suppose with the obvious benefits listed above; this whatever it is 'mark', has the ability to monitor your health, changes in DNA structure / mutations starting to occur in your body causing disease's (early warning signs)? Suppose this technology and advancements using nano technology, robotics, etc. could not only detect oncoming disease, but has the technology and ability to be the first responder to extend human life?

Think this is too far fetched and this technology is not around the corner? How many people would be cutting in line and giving everything they have for something like this; for better health, a much longer life span, all in addition to the obvious increases of security and convenience. Look at the public reactions to the release of a new Iphone, or this Siri / Alexa personal assistants, or new improvements to video games. 

I'm not a visionary but it's becoming more and more obvious how this deception is playing out. 

I agree that we can't be absolutely certain where the technology is headed.  I also don't think that it's a coincidence that tattoos have become so prevalent.  Conditioning.  Much like the acceptance of UFOs and extraterrestrials these days.

Whatever the technology is, I expect that it will be commonplace in society, and that the man of sin will gain control of it and force everyone to "switch over" to his  name/number.  I don't see it as something being newly implemented by the man of sin, but rather something that's hijacked by him.  I guess it'll become more clear as time goes on.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Think this is too far fetched and this technology is not around the corner?

The Antichrist could rule for 20 years before the mark is implemented. The Mark is not used until after he is assassinated and it is the False Prophet that creates the Image who in turn calculates this order from its algorithms.  

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

43 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

The Antichrist could rule for 20 years before the mark is implemented. The Mark is not used until after he is assassinated and it is the False Prophet that creates the Image who in turn calculates this order from its algorithms.  

Of the evil trio (dragon, beast, false prophet) only the false prophet is a human.

The dragon is Satan.  The beast is an evil spirit being who is released from the abyss.