• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,475
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

20 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I agree that we can't be absolutely certain where the technology is headed.  I also don't think that it's a coincidence that tattoos have become so prevalent.  Conditioning.  Much like the acceptance of UFOs and extraterrestrials these days.

Whatever the technology is, I expect that it will be commonplace in society, and that the man of sin will gain control of it and force everyone to "switch over" to his  name/number.  I don't see it as something being newly implemented by the man of sin, but rather something that's hijacked by him.  I guess it'll become more clear as time goes on.

I totally agree. And your right, I see probably as many people on TV and out in public these days that have visible tattoos than not. They are common place and seems no one gives them a second thought. 

Based on my interpretation of scripture, I believe we are the terminal generation. If that's the case, we should be seeing how a lot of end-time biblical prophecy is coming about by the use and abuse of technology. Again, I'm not adamant about RFID being the one and only technology as the "mark". But I can see no other present technology that 100% fits all the requirement for total control over humanity. Even today more and more products / animals are chipped for identification, tracking and location. Many individual, commercial products and automobiles right now are RFID chipped to track their real time locations and for inventories. 

I've wondered how all this massive persecution and selective death by the Antichrist could occur? It would take an abnormal amount of people and resources to accomplish in my mind. Then I was watching commercials about how FedEx, Amazon, etc. are experimenting and improving technology to deliver packages to your home front steps via drones. Looking at personal drones today with their HD cameras, speed maneuverability, etc. it's amazing. How long and how much would it cost to quickly produce a massive amount of killer drones, and equip them with an efficient killing device? Drones are a major part of military weapons today in use. Too far fetched, or is the technology here right now? Fast, accurate, cheap and efficient for any intended purposes. They have even perfected drones the size of insects now and no one would even notice them. 

• Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, other one said:

that is the image of the beast that is given eyes and a mouth not the beast itself...….           Angels walk around us off and on all the time and we never know it....   both the good kind and the bad.    Those beings that are in the pitt can take on human form and we would never know...

If the image of the beast is some super computer hooked up to the new 5g network may well be able to monitor us directly by interfacing with our brains.....   things of this nature are already being worked on.   with and without chips.

We all have our own hermeneutics and mental pictures of these things. It appears we're on the same page just with differing views of minor details that will accomplish the same thing. With that said, this is how I mentally picture some things:

The image of the Beast: "It was given"... Given by whom, man, Satan or both? What was it given? Evidently mobility, sight, speech, thought and intelligence. Another question to ponder is; can demonic possession occur in machines and / or artificial intelligence? We know demonic possession can occur in anything flesh. We can't even comprehend the power angels have, we know Satan and his minions are the princes and powers of this world presently until Christ takes back His rightful position. 

This is what we know and see right now, imagine how far along science / military application is right now and the speed it is being perfected. Google "Robot Sophia" for just a taste of what's out there right now, it will send chills down your spine. What was given to that robot Sophia that 'it' is displaying? In that video pay particular attention to a question asked of 'it' you can't miss if you're listening carefully. It's played off as just kidding or a joke but it's a warning. She (it) is the perfect example of what is given the "image of the Beast". 

Whether it be artificial intelligence (AI), demonic possession, 5G technology, or a combination of all of them, we can clearly understand in the times in which we live, how these things could come about. If you had the opportunity, try explaining and rationalizing these things to your great grandfather, your great - great grandfather. Not living through it, witnessing the developing of it and the 'progress' of humankind, would they or could they understand it? 

The one thing I'm convinced of, is we are the last generation witnessing all these things (convergence) coming about. Look up, our redemption draws nigh!

Edited by Dennis1209
  • This is Worthy 1

20 hours ago, Scott Free said:

The Antichrist could rule for 20 years before the mark is implemented. The Mark is not used until after he is assassinated and it is the False Prophet that creates the Image who in turn calculates this order from its algorithms.  

The time, rule, reign and chronology are clearly given in Daniel, Revelation and elsewhere. How did you come up with a couple of decades for the 'Man of Sin's' rule? Just curious?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

59 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I've wondered how all this massive persecution and selective death by the Antichrist could occur? It would take an abnormal amount of people and resources to accomplish in my mind. Then I was watching commercials about how FedEx, Amazon, etc. are experimenting and improving technology to deliver packages to your home front steps via drones. Looking at personal drones today with their HD cameras, speed maneuverability, etc. it's amazing. How long and how much would it cost to quickly produce a massive amount of killer drones, and equip them with an efficient killing device? Drones are a major part of military weapons today in use. Too far fetched, or is the technology here right now? Fast, accurate, cheap and efficient for any intended purposes. They have even perfected drones the size of insects now and no one would even notice them. 

I completely agree.  This is what makes the tribulation period "great".  It's not that there is any new, more horrendous persecution coming.  What could be worse than what believers have already suffered?  It's because there will be no where to go for refuge.  It will be global.  Every believer will be faced with a life or death situation.  I also expect that at some point there will be a bounty on the heads of those who refuse to worship the image.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

On 11/3/2018 at 1:14 AM, ForHisGlory37 said:

Probably?  Absolutely NOT! Once you receive the mark of the beast, you are lost FOREVER. 

How many nations are using these types of payments???  They are called SMART CITIES.  India is one  of those countries using it. 

Ken Peters long ago saw in a dream what that MOB looked like, it was like a circular tattoo between the thumb and index finger, that skin part ...look it up

One will  not be lost forever forever,most who take it won't even know they did,as they will think they are actually worshipping Christ.

They won't know the truth until the true Christ returns. 

It's all about deception, and satan shall pull off the greatest one ever,pretending to be Christ. 

Why would God condemn them forever when it's Him whom shall send them the strong delusion to believe that lie.

However at the return of Christ although they will be changed like those who didn't take the mark, they will have a mortal soul meaning they stand a chance of dying the 2nd death. 

That will happen if they follow satan after the 1000 years

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

50 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

The time, rule, reign and chronology are clearly given in Daniel

Elaborate please. The 70 week hypothesis is too convoluted and gives way to too many speculations about dates and times. Also, it is too ambiguous to be of any real value in analyzing end time events as they unfold. 

9 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I completely agree.  This is what makes the tribulation period "great".  It's not that there is any new, more horrendous persecution coming.  What could be worse than what believers have already suffered?  It's because there will be no where to go for refuge.  It will be global.  Every believer will be faced with a life or death situation.  I also expect that at some point there will be a bounty on the heads of those who refuse to worship the image.

Yeah you're exactly right. The one thing that distinguishes our generation from any other (barring historic diseases / acts of God). Is our ability to eliminate massive amounts of people instantly or very quickly by the use of technology; through the use of NBC warfare and technological weapons of war. It's not going to happen according to scripture, but just the global nuclear arsenal is more than capable of destroying all life on earth if unlimited strikes were to occur. 

We sure can observe the exponential increase and persecution of Christians globally in the last couple of decades in particular. No need to cite Islamic, communist and European countries, it's self evident. The United States is no exception; where in California they introduced a bill (rescinded temporarily) that would ban and outlaw the Bible. The Bible is being touted as 'hate speech' by the liberal left, pagan movements, LBGT, non inclusive and many other minority groups. Christians and God are being marginalized and made fun of on so many TV programs and major media outlets these days. 

Makes me sick to my stomach at what I'm witnessing and hearing.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

One will  not be lost forever forever,most who take it won't even know they did,as they will think they are actually worshipping Christ.

Agreed.  Those believers who were ill-prepared and were deceived into receiving the mark and worshiping the image are guilty of the sin of idolatry.  The plagues of the seventh seal will compel people to repent of their idolatry.  Idolatry is not blasphemy of the Holy Spirit and will be forgiven if repented of.  Only those who persist in using the mark and worshiping the image are eternally lost.

3 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

Elaborate please. The 70 week hypothesis is too convoluted and gives way to too many speculations about dates and times. Also, it is too ambiguous to be of any real value in analyzing end time events as they unfold. 

OK thanks. No need for me to elaborate any further, I see where you're coming from.

2 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

We sure can observe the exponential increase and persecution of Christians globally in the last couple of decades in particular. No need to cite Islamic, communist and European countries, it's self evident. The United States is no exception; where in California they introduced a bill (rescinded temporarily) that would ban and outlaw the Bible. The Bible is being touted as 'hate speech' by the liberal left, pagan movements, LBGT, non inclusive and many other minority groups. Christians and God are being marginalized and made fun of on so many TV programs and major media outlets these days. 

Makes me sick to my stomach at what I'm witnessing and hearing.

But as the darkness encroaches, the light shines more brightly.  May we redeem the time.

• Thumbs Up 2