• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,500
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

But as the darkness encroaches, the light shines more brightly.  May we redeem the time.

Exactly right again!

Well, time to clean up, get the wife motivated, and get to the polls and do my civic and moral duty to vote. With only two viable options here in Tennessee, all with either a (D) or a (R) after their name that can possibly win. I wish other decisions in life were so easy to pick. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

On 11/3/2018 at 12:14 AM, ForHisGlory37 said:

Probably?  Absolutely NOT! Once you receive the mark of the beast, you are lost FOREVER. 

I understand the "abundance of caution" that compels people to overstate the consequences of something, like the above, but it's not accurate according to scripture.  Worshiping the man of sin through the mark and the image is the sin of idolatry.  There is only one sin that will not be forgiven which Jesus tells us is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.  If a person repents of idolatry, they will be forgiven.  The plagues will compel people to repent.

Only people who persist in worshiping the man of sin by using his mark and obeying the image are eternally lost.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.57
  • Days Won:  106

Revelation 14:11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

whosoever receiveth 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

Drones are a major part of military weapons

Drones will cause our freeways to become prison bars. The only way to escape is into the blessed arms of Jesus Christ. The everlasting kingdom of Jesus Christ is our hope, or faith and our love. Thank you Jesus for your intersession, you alone are worthy.

Edited by Scott Free
  • Praise God! 1

33 minutes ago, NOONE7 said:

Revelation 14:11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

whosoever receiveth 

lambanei
G2983
vi Pres Act 3 Sg
IS-GETTING-UP
is-getting

The above is the Greek word that is translated receives.  It is in the present active tense, not the past tense.  It does not speak of some past action, but rather something that is happening in the present.

If you think that getting the mark (idolatry) is unforgivable then tell me which of the following statements is true because one of them has to be:

• Jesus lied - He told us that any sin will be forgiven except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
  • Idolatry is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Of course, neither of those statements is true.  When you understand the verb tenses used in Rev 14:11, you'll see that it is speaking of those who harden their hearts against the plague judgments and persist in worshiping the man of sin and utilizing his mark.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  4,250
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

3 hours ago, Last Daze said:

lambanei
G2983
vi Pres Act 3 Sg
IS-GETTING-UP
is-getting

The above is the Greek word that is translated receives.  It is in the present active tense, not the past tense.  It does not speak of some past action, but rather something that is happening in the present.

If you think that getting the mark (idolatry) is unforgivable then tell me which of the following statements is true because one of them has to be:

• Jesus lied - He told us that any sin will be forgiven except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
  • Idolatry is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Of course, neither of those statements is true.  When you understand the verb tenses used in Rev 14:11, you'll see that it is speaking of those who harden their hearts against the plague judgments and persist in worshiping the man of sin and utilizing his mark.

From my understanding, those who will have received the chip will have sealed their fate. They will have chosen the Mark of the beast instead of the SEAL OF God  They will be dead to Christ because they then will be under the control of the antichrist, their DNA may also be changed/modified by receiving the chip, no more making them sons of God but the sons of perdition.

God also said that the day will come when His spirit will not always "srtive with man" be available like He is now.

Genesis 6:3 (KJV) And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

John 14

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/5/2018 at 3:04 AM, ForHisGlory37 said:

Hello 1sheep,

I will ignore your presumption of me lacking "bread" in the Scriptures that I so desperately need...  My teacher is the Holy Spirit who leads me into all truth. 

John 16:1-15 King James Version (KJV)

16 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?

But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Helper will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Did you read verse 13?  That the Holy Spirit will show us things to come?  I didn't "cherry pick" .... You wanted Scripture....

Jesus was not just talking to just the apostles... as you have said, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."

Maybe you might want to rethink the doctrines of men.  The Holy Spirit should be our teacher.  Here are the words of Jesus. 

John 10:27

24Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly. 25Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. 26But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30I and my Father are one.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever.  He speaks to us through the power of the Holy Spirit.  Isn't that what prayer is all about?  God can speak to us through the Bible, the Holy Spirit, or through other people.  Hey He even used a donkey!  The devil is a liar.  God can speak to us however He wants.  Why do we say that He only speaks to us through His Word?  The devil is a liar.  By saying that, we are limiting the infinite power of God Almighty.  Here is some other Scripture, and I am not saying that I am so wise by any means, I am still a student of the Scriptures, for I still have much to learn. 

True and False Wisdom (title of this part of Scripture from my A.W. Tozer KJV)

James 3:13-18

13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Something for everyone to chew on.... including me. :D

Your response" the Holy Spirit taught me" ... isa response  from one who has nothing else to say. Who do you think wrote the holy scriptures ? The word of God is closed!  No more added to by you orxanykne else. That includes contrived revelations that one mistakenly said came from God! Chew on the word in spirit and truth for real. You have to allow the spirit to lead in order to HEAR HIM. You are thus far deceived. You are being tossed with every wave of error that rolls around because you want your ears tickled.

Bats on foreheads? Yeah! Thats totally plausible as a "revelation! " That is what you are defending! Ridiculous.

The word states that we study to make ourselves approved . It also states to listen more than one talks especially when its  obvious one is choking on milk!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,500
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

From my understanding, those who will have received the chip will have sealed their fate. They will have chosen the Mark of the beast instead of the SEAL OF God  They will be dead to Christ because they then will be under the control of the antichrist, their DNA may also be changed/modified by receiving the chip, no more making them sons of God but the sons of perdition.

God also said that the day will come when His spirit will not always "srtive with man" be available like He is now.

Genesis 6:3 (KJV) And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

John 14

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

I share the same thoughts, and let's parse this just a bit more on these conditions.

Revelation 14:9 (KJV) And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, [Emphasis mine]

AND - (Conjunction) Used to connect words, clauses or sentences; used to indicate that the following thing is also included, or add an additional point.

I take it all three conditions must be met (1. Worship the Beast. 2. Worship his image. 3. Receive his mark.)

I know; apples and oranges...

1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

From my understanding, those who will have received the chip will have sealed their fate.

2 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I share the same thoughts, and let's parse this just a bit more on these conditions.

Revelation 14:9 (KJV) And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, [Emphasis mine]

AND - (Conjunction) Used to connect words, clauses or sentences; used to indicate that the following thing is also included, or add an additional point.

I take it all three conditions must be met (1. Worship the Beast. 2. Worship his image. 3. Receive his mark.)

I know; apples and oranges...

And what about the verb tenses of worship and receive?  Do they indicate a one-time past action or an ongoing activity?  If you're going to parse, parse thoroughly.  If past tense is what was meant then why weren't past tense verbs used? 

And isn't idolatry forgivable?  Jesus said it was.  Did something change?

The "sealed fate" notion of idolatry contradicts what Jesus taught.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  4,250
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

16 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

The "sealed fate" notion of idolatry contradicts what Jesus taught.

lol, I would like it just as much as you if taking the mark of the beast were reversible, but somehow I never understood it to be reversible, and neither was it taught to me to be that way from the churches I attended.

You neither have convinced me that it would be reversible by your bible quotes, so I guess we are still with our opinions.

It was just some thoughts and from the bible also to share.

But I will not go further into long debates with anybody.  Not good for for my own peace of mind , spiritual and physical health

Peace to you  :amen:

I believe taking the mark of the beast will take control of the whole person: Body, Soul and Mind. Just there will be no ticket back to Christ from that point on. Anyways, If I was to live in those times, I would not want to play God and hope for the best, as the Bible is WARNING us clearly about the dangers of taking that Mark of the Beat just like God warned Adam and Eve of taking the the first bite into the forbidden apple.   We have been warned. and should know better, to choose the ultimate forbidden mark of the beast would be throwing away God SEAL that is marked through our salvation in Christ Jesus on every true Christians believers heart, mind, soul, and working through his/her hands=actions.   The devil is a complete counterfeit of what God stands for , including satan's Mark Of the Beat.

Once you receive the Mark of The beast:

Like the following lyrics: 

"Your lights are on, but you're not home
Your mind is not your own"

" You see the signs, but you can't read
You're running at a different speed"

"You can't be saved
Oblivion is all you crave
If there's some left for you
You don't mind if you do
Whoa, you like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah"
Edited by 1to3