IGNORED

Did Gabriel prophesy where the antichrist will come from ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I see--thank you for clarifying.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

16 minutes ago, Alive said:

Sure--but you said things about Trump. Can you clarify?

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-39.htm

By this verse I understand Trump will not abandon his peace plan which calls for the division of the west bank. He will still devide that land even though the UAE believes they have stoped it. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Just now, Shilohsfoal said:

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-39.htm

By this verse I understand Trump will not abandon his peace place which calls for the division of the west bank. He will still devide that land even though the UAE believes they have stoped it. 

As is the case in all of these speculations on coming events, we will find out in due time.

2 minutes ago, Alive said:

As is the case in all of these speculations on coming events, we will find out in due time.

Yes we will. 

I've been watching the events in this chapter being fulfilled for a couple of decades now. Its a very accurate and precise chapter. 

It's a shame so many people believe the Pharisees interpretations of these things. They don't know what they have been missing. 

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Yes we will. 

I've been watching the events in this chapter being fulfilled for a couple of decades now. Its a very accurate and precise chapter. 

It's a shame so many people believe the Pharisees interpretations of these things. They don't know what they have been missing. 

What I have noted as obvious is that there are many honest believers that honestly believe that they have been given understanding of end time issues and events. I can't and won't question sincerity of beliefs. There are ones who are absolutely convinced that they are correct and yet in conflict with other saints regarding these issues.

This means that only one can be correct and the others not--or that none of them are correct and all are wrong.

It seems to me that we should all consider this simple little reality transparently before the Lord and one another.

Seems to me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

14 minutes ago, Alive said:

What I have noted as obvious is that there are many honest believers that honestly believe that they have been given understanding of end time issues and events. I can't and won't question sincerity of beliefs. There are ones who are absolutely convinced that they are correct and yet in conflict with other saints regarding these issues.

This means that only one can be correct and the others not--or that none of them are correct and all are wrong.

It seems to me that we should all consider this simple little reality transparently before the Lord and one another.

Seems to me.

Yes, and as I've stated. Even the phariseees interpreted end times events as being in 167 bc. And there are many Christians who believe and teach thier interpretations even though Jesus said the same event would take place before his coming. 

They are convinced the Pharisees were right. I myself don't believe the end times took place in 167 bc and I'm convinced they were wrong. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/12-9.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Yes, and as I've stated. Even the phariseees interpreted end times events as being in 167 bc. And there are many Christians who believe and teach thier interpretations even though Jesus said the same event would take place before his coming. 

They are convinced the Pharisees were right. I myself don't believe the end times took place in 167 bc and I'm convinced they were wrong. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/12-9.htm

Dear brother--what I am attempting to convey, although poorly--is that IMO it is important that we each realize, that we may not have it all right--regarding these things. These things that are not 'salvation relevant'.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, other one said:

actually he is fighting all three...   I'm not sure where things are going from here.

I guess that depends on who is doing the analysis. :) I don't know as I  have only heard things. One such thing is the control of the Fed. The Fed has been forced to buy US debt, from what I hear. I have heard the Treasury is in possession of stock now in a bunch of US companies. Some guy said some Fed rule makes this occur when the US debt hits a certain level. The stock and or debt instruments are purchased by the Fed according to internal policy and are then returned to the US to adjust the debt/GDP ratio according to Fed rules.   

I have no idea if this is true or not. Interesting lecture though. The same person said this effectively controls the actions of the Fed and he alludes to the CARES act as the trigger; also saying the CARES act was drafted early 2019. Who knows? Lots of crazy stuff out there.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Alive said:

Dear brother--what I am attempting to convey, although poorly--is that IMO it is important that we each realize, that we may not have it all right--regarding these things. These things that are not 'salvation relevant'.

I agree. 

And there are many who don't have the 'salvation relevant' things correct also. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Thankfully God has given me the holy spirit to do that job. 

Arent every one with different views claims the same thing here ?