• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

16 hours ago, JTC said:

I think you did the right thing. It was good not to argue with him. If you did you might have become angry and whenever we become angry we are letting the devil win.

I agree; being angry in, and of itself is not sin, but we often say or so things in anger that is.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

18 hours ago, LadyKay said:

It is good I think that you walked away. That is my down fall. I can not walk away from a debate or an argument. Something I am learning to work on. So I agree that you did the best thing by walking away. God Bless You. 

I love discussing or even arguing the Bible, it get me thinking, and even make me study the Bible more in that area. But when they start the conversation with, "people are not up to our level" you know that it will be useless talking with them.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

When the full glory of Jesus Christ is revealed our present knowledge will seem as darkness. What is the highest levels of wisdom? Is it not to be the least of all, to be as a fool to the wise and eat at the table of servants. I am more honored to sit in an alleyway with the disadvantaged than to sit on a bench of distinction.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Excuse me? Are you aware of the many churches and individuals who  claim Apostle Paul was not an Apostle? ...that he was only speaking to the culture at the time or that he was a chauvinist etc? They ignore scripture because they want Christianity lite. 

You loved sister .    sadly many do .     they  wrest so much unto their own destruction .    But those who love the LORD , love that holy treasure called THE HOLY BIBLE.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Davida said:

Excuse me? Are you aware of the many churches and individuals who  claim Apostle Paul was not an Apostle? ...that he was only speaking to the culture at the time or that he was a chauvinist etc? They ignore scripture because they want Christianity lite. 

They ignore scripture because they want christanity lite,   NOT LIGHT and christanity lite is really DARKNESS.   they love darkness more than light .

You right dear sister .    But the true lambs will feed ONLY from the green pastures of OUR LORD .   And the BIBLE IS SWELLED FULL OF PURE TREASURE FOOD . 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Any excuse to malign Jews? I find your comment anti-semitic. 

Sister what on earth got into your head .   I aint anti semetic .     Good ness .   Where on earth is this coming from .

We just got all the different movements these days ,    folks trying to be jewish ,   or folks hyper grace , .

Sis ,  you loved ,  but the ONLY ONE I follow , already came and was of the flesh lineage of the jews , THOUGH HE was LONG before a jew or any even was .

I follow ZERO flesh .  a jew can go to hell as fast as any gentile who knows NOT CHRIST .

I hold to no flesh , not jew , not gentile.  BUT TO THE WHO WAS before even Abraham was .    And while he did come in the flesh , no longer do we know him after the flesh.

Not that any of us here ever did .    We never knew him while he walked on the earth .

But who on earth is anti semitic .      NOT me .    False accusations sister are not OF GOD .   Course I forgive you .      You loved sister

But I aint anti semitic .     ANTI ROME ,  yeah , anti ecumical emergent and any lies against the WORD and words of GOD .  YEAH I take those labels with honor . 

\

1 minute ago, Davida said:

You stated "I bet he has joined a "wacked out jewish movement" - how does that even get inserted into this?   ya.....False accusations aren't of GOD. Let's leave the Jews out of this. 

The so called jews I am speaking of , are those trying to PLAY JEW .     hence the words wacked out jewish movment .

they come condemning everyone who eats meat , or don't hold days or ceremonies as they do .    and the fact is ,   not a one of them was born jewish .

I got issues with that .   

• Oy Vey! 1

Well .   I love you davida .   I myself have seen you take issues with those who claim to be a jew , and who condemn folks who wont hold the Sabbath days or who

eat meats .      SO I assume you must be misunderstood .    You loved davida .    Enjoy thanksgiving and let us be thankful unto the LORD >

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

On 11/20/2018 at 5:25 PM, JTC said:

I think you did the right thing. It was good not to argue with him. If you did you might have become angry and whenever we become angry we are letting the devil win.

Old Spanish Proverb......”Anything That begins in anger ends in shame”

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Davida said:

Don't wait for another response I'm done with the nonsense. 

Davida , you loved dear sister .    no need to respond .   just know you loved .