Faithbuilders

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

No disrespect intended here....just curious......Why do you say “ you loved, sister” as opposed to saying “ you ARE loved” Are you a foreigner, perhaps?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

Now.... back to the subject at hand; does anyone know where this idea/cult originated from?

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

Hmmmm....... let me guess......HELL perhaps?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

8 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

No disrespect intended here....just curious......Why do you say “ you loved, sister” as opposed to saying “ you ARE loved” Are you a foreigner, perhaps?

I'm glad you asked because I've often wondered the same thing. 

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

12 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Old Spanish Proverb......”Anything That begins in anger ends in shame”

God has been telling me a lot about anger lately. Anger is much worse than most think it is. It can rob you of all your own joy as well interfere with receiving the Blessings of God. It's very sad because many people want to make others get angry. They want to cause others to sin. Worse still is the fact that some of these people call on the name of Jesus. They need to repent asap. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

3 hours ago, JTC said:

God has been telling me a lot about anger lately. Anger is much worse than most think it is. It can rob you of all your own joy as well interfere with receiving the Blessings of God. It's very sad because many people want to make others get angry. They want to cause others to sin. Worse still is the fact that some of these people call on the name of Jesus. They need to repent asap. 

Anger in, and of its self is not sin, it is what we do with that anger, and how we direct that anger, the bible says.. "be angry, and sin not"

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Faithbuilders said:

Anger in, and of its self is not sin, it is what we do with that anger, and how we direct that anger, the bible says.. "be angry, and sin not"

Surely their is Good TRUTH in this .    For we KNOW our LORD never sinned once .    But on several occasions I read , where he looked upon them in ANGER

due to the hardness of their heart .   

We simply correct , speak truth , exhort .    but if truth angers a man ,    Then whose fault is that .     well the mans of course who got angry at being corrected .

And besides that ,  I GOT ALL JOY and HOPE in the LORD .   SO let all raise those hands and just praise the LORD .    

Do all By the grace given us IN CHRIST to always edify with truth .  And let us get well fed on THE BIBLE so as we are made wise unto salvation through faith in Christ .

Those who are quick to anger and being reproved to often harden their neck ,       Will be destroyed , according to scripture .  And we know scripture IS TRUTH

FOR IT IS INSPIRED BY HE WHO IS TRUTH .  GOD .  

15 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Why herein is a marvelous beauty .    For indeed I truly am a foreigner .    But if saying you are loved seems better ,  then here ,   Blood bought ,  you are loved .

Yes a foreigner upon a land no longer my home ,    oh but rest assured , IN JESUS one day the meek will inherit the earth .

SO for now though I be a stranger , yet have all hope ,    one day their will be a new world and new heavens wherin dwells no evil .

For now we have tasted of this world which is to come , for all who have HIM , have indeed tasted And are made partakers of the SPIRIT , wherein only righteousness truth

pureness , goodness,  IS .      And while we walk this walk in earthen bodies and through a world that is not our home ,  but one day shall be .  WE HAVE ALL HOPE

for OUR HOPE is THE LORD .   

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,269
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

15 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I can explain that Blood Bought. He got that way in Marine Corps boot camp. Was hit on the head too often, and fell sixty feet from climbing on the obstacle  coarse.. I give him credit though. The CAPITOL LETTERS have decreased substantially too. He's trying, and along with Yowm, trying to look out for him.   

I kinda miss though, those;            "RAISE THOSE HANDS, PEOPLES!!!!.................   
default_cool2.gif.913f4a9182fac2eb555504a44b20bd57.gif    

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

I can explain that Blood Bought. He got that way in Marine Corps boot camp. Was hit on the head too often, and fell sixty feet from climbing on the obstacle  coarse.. I give him credit though. The CAPITOL LETTERS have decreased substantially too. He's trying, and along with Yowm, trying to look out for him.   

I kinda miss though, those;            "RAISE THOSE HANDS, PEOPLES!!!!.................   
default_cool2.gif.913f4a9182fac2eb555504a44b20bd57.gif    

Raise those hands Gary and all , and Praise the LORD .  today and every day forward so long as breath are in these lungs ,  PRAISE THE HOLY LORD .  

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1