• Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

2 hours ago, maryjayne said:

already done:

lots of famous names there, enough to get the idea stuck in the minds of many people. However, that doesnt make it correct.

Understood; I have reason to believe, though, that these artists were only repeating what they had already heard. Whoever started it goes back much further. As someone pointed out, even John Bunyan back in the 1600's misquoted the verse. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

When I was a child.  I also remember those wall tapestries hanging on our church walls, the picture of the Lion and the Lamb.  It had the Isaiah 11:6 verse on the bottom of it.  They are not the same since 1611.  They have been supernaturally changed on your bookshelves, in your homes.  The assault mostly on the KJV because it is the most authoritative. 

I just talked to a friend today asking about her father who is a preacher.  I asked her what bible he used and she said he used the KJV.  I also asked how long he has been reading his Bible and does he know Scripture well.  She answered yes, for over 60 years.  I asked her what animal lays down with the lamb, she answered the "lion".  I asked her if she could please call her father and ask him the same question.  She did, he also answered the "lion" as well as her mother.  Both her parents knew their bibles KJV from childhood.  They both declared it was the lion that shall lay down with the lamb.  They were shocked that it now said the "wolf"...

How do you explain that?  These are the old people who studied and read, and memorized Scripture.  They don't have a faulty memory.  What is the explanation? 

Sister , I love you , so I beg and plead you listen to this bit of advice .

Satan wants people to believe the words in the bible can be changed .  IF he can get their trust away from sound doctrine ,  he has them .    He can plant

thoughts and without the foundation of scripture their wont be nothing to test what is spoken against .

Think about what this entity is really doing .    It is saying ,   Are the scriptures in that bible really accurate ,  No no it says they can magically be changed ,

here trust as I say ,  you shall be fine and come learn of it .     THE SPIRIT behind this mandela move ITS NOT FROM GOD AT ALL.

ITS a decepetion to get folks out of bibles and into their own thought realms , where it not might ,  BUT WILL DECEIVE THEM .

Please don't believe that mandela lie .     You know I love you sister .   Its just another tatic the dark one can use to trick us .  

Christ even said , specially near the end of days ,  That deceptions would abound big time , many deceivers would abound .

Paul knew truth .  And he made sure to say Its the holy scrips that make one wise unto salvation through faith in Christ .

SO no marvel that deceivers are now more than ever doing everything to discredit scripture .   We don't live by bread alone ,  WE LIVE IN CHRIST and we feast on them bibles .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

When I was a child.  I also remember those wall tapestries hanging on our church walls, the picture of the Lion and the Lamb.  It had the Isaiah 11:6 verse on the bottom of it.  They are not the same since 1611.  They have been supernaturally changed on your bookshelves, in your homes.  The assault mostly on the KJV because it is the most authoritative. 

I just talked to a friend today asking about her father who is a preacher.  I asked her what bible he used and she said he used the KJV.  I also asked how long he has been reading his Bible and does he know Scripture well.  She answered yes, for over 60 years.  I asked her what animal lays down with the lamb, she answered the "lion".  I asked her if she could please call her father and ask him the same question.  She did, he also answered the "lion" as well as her mother.  Both her parents knew their bibles KJV from childhood.  They both declared it was the lion that shall lay down with the lamb.  They were shocked that it now said the "wolf"...

How do you explain that?  These are the old people who studied and read, and memorized Scripture.  They don't have a faulty memory.  What is the explanation? 

That is easy to explain .   The phrase has been around for way long time .    Even those who read the bible diligently are not going to remember every single word .

Those old timers probably heard it this way for years and naturally just assumed it read like that .   Its not the mandela effect ,  its just if folks get taught wording a certain

way and over the years and even if they see pictures of lion with the lamb in their churches , it makes sense that anyone might think Issiah said this ,  WHEN really

it was just a phrase change by the churches themselves , NOT THE BIBLE ITSELF .   Sis , I have a  original sixteen eleven copied .   the wording has never changed .

And satan aint magically cuasing letters in the bible to just change . HE DONT need too.   We got plenty of pastors no longer even relying on the bible .

WE got many newer transalations already omitting truths .  Satan does as he has always done ,  he works through men of darkness to twist and deceive .

Please , for his glory ,    don't believe this mandela effect stuff about word changes in the KJV bible or etc .   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,169
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:48 PM, ForHisGlory37 said:

Why do you not believe that the devil can do these things?  You believe in the supernatural don't you?  Now don't go assuming that I believe he's more powerful than God.  He is not, but the Lord will use him to separate the real bride from the ones who claim to be the bride. 

God will give the devil a short time Revelation 13:7-9 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.  And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.  If any man have an ear, let him hear. 

I wanted to address the need for the objective construction by written material:
Three verses necessary first the OT
The Lord Himself stresses

Isa 1:18

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
KJV

This reasoning is established by 'Thus sayeth The Lord' and manuscript evidence Dead sea scrolls proves the accuracy of present day text...

The purpose in NT
Again The Lord Himself stressing

John 14:26
26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
NKJV

and we have their work comprising the NT; a written objective format that we have unprecedented manuscript evidence for like nothing else in written format!

Finally this that establishes God's intent with those written Words

2 Tim 3:15-17

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
KJV

The Holy Spirit Himself stressing the sufficiency of Scripture...
It is clear from the begin of Scripture God's intimate involvement with Scripture and therefore we should expect unwarranted attacks upon such... it is simply do you foundation yourself upon the objective format of Scripture or do infuse a subjective gnostic approach? 

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:42 AM, ForHisGlory37 said:

For those of you who say it's our memory that are faulty,

John 14:25-26  But the Comforter, who is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my Name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 

John 16:13 Howbeit when He , the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will shew you things to come.

This is specific to context to those chosen to compile the NT which was to be the instrument through which The Holy Spirit would instruct and teach from all things necessary 2Tim 3:15-17

14 hours ago, nebula said:

Thank-you all for the responses.

OK, so I'm scratching my head over where the misquoted expression, "The lion shall lay down with the lamb" came from? And why is it so pervasive that this is what everyone believes the Scripture says? (Not including the Mandela Effect claim.)

Hi Neb :)  The Structure of object format that we see in creation also matches what we see in His written format.... it is simple the foundation upon Scripture all else is built

1 Cor 3:11

11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
KJV

combining this with The Who of Christ in John 1 is the complete understanding of what I have claimed....

It's ok Sojourner... I don't hate you.  I don't really care what you say... I am still going to proclaim the truth and sound the alarm.  You are my brother in Christ and I love you in Christ.  We are to love each other because we are of one Body, One Lord and that is Jesus Christ. 

The real care for you is not attack but a fear for your place where you are at according to your witness through writing here! Carefully understand that it is God, Who through His Son, has laid a objective format of written communication  called foundation... The resource of God 'IS' Himself without begin and end and in this reality He has began us- two areas we are able to draw from which are formed from His spoken Word and His written Word both 100% backed by His Person! By refusing to accept the objective format and placing weight upon yourself by that of subjective spiritual influence you are veering toward a gnostic influence of error.... as I have witnessed to Nebula above 1Cor 3:11 and John 1 'IS' God to you solely!

We can still use our bibles, but we must be led by the Holy Spirit.  There are many believers out there that are also pointing out different Scripture changes, we can come together to compare.  Your bible is paper and ink... Hitler and many others throughout history burned bibles.  Why did God allow that?  Christians were killed for their belief.  Persecution spread the Gospel.   I believe that God is allowing this to show us and wake us up to tell us what time it is we are living in.  Also that many will not take for granted the Word of the Lord anymore and redeem the time.  Jesus is the Word (John1:1)  and God said His Word is settled in the heavens forever.  Psalm 119:89

If you can understand the objective nature of creation … how the laws are unchanging and reliable as His Spoken Word then know

Rom 1:20

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
KJV

all humanity lies under this banner …. and it is in objective format entirely! Then to approach His written Word subjectively is to divide the spoken from the written logically in ones own mind- this the error for the spoken and written word are One! Satan knows God's Word cannot be shaken so proven by Jesus at His temptation of him...

Matt 4:4

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of Go
KJV

notice the substance of life bread and God's Word yet notice the number one seat 
Jesus did not turn them to bread!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, nebula said:

True, but where might this one have come from? So much that no matter how many times people read Isaiah, they miss that it says, "Wolf?"

Who knows.  Maybe he read John Bunyan's error.  Maybe he heard it preached wrong.  

Can I be honest? I don't think that people read the Bible as much as they say or think that they do.  Can I be brutally honest?  I don't think that Christians read the Bible as much as they say or think they do.

In my several conversations with people on different forums at different times about this, they will say, "No, it never the lion will lie down with the lamb.  It always said the wolf will lie down with the lamb."

It doesn't say that either.  It says and has always said, "The wolf will dwell with the lamb".  It never said "lie down".

I just find that people don't read nor know the Bible as they claim to.  And I include myself, I'm not pointing fingers.

13 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Jesus is the Word, He shall never pass away, nor can men distort, change, or destroy.  I read my Bible Jayne. 

Yes, I know that Jesus is the Word of God.  I've known that probably longer than you have been alive.  I don't even have to look it up.  John 1.  Revelation 19.

You say you read your Bible.  I've asked why, since you claim it's been altered by the devil and you don't even know in how many places and say that Christians should "compare".  I haven't gotten an answer from you - why do you read the Bible if  you have no idea if the passages your are reading are from God or from the devil?

The Bible is the Word of God also - or if you can accept it better - the "words" of God.

The Bible says that those words don't change and are perfect.

• Matthew 24:35 = "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away."
  • Psalm 119:89  = "Forever, O Lord, your word is settled in heaven."
  • Isaiah 59>21 = "As for me, says the Lord, 'This is my covenant with them: my Spirit who is upon you, and my words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your descendants, nor from the mouth of your descendants' descendants . . . from this time and forevermore."

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/28/2018 at 4:51 PM, ForHisGlory37 said:

Hello B3L, was wondering if you could provide the verses from Genesis 3:15 ; Genesis 9:13, 14, 16 ;   and Genesis 31:37 in that older version please?

The verses I'm providing here are from actual scanned copies from this 1611 KJV Bible:
The Holy Bible, containing the Old Testament, and the New. Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker ..., 1611. In Annenberg Rare Book and Manuscript Library. BS185 1611 .L65.

Genesis 3:15

Gen_3_15.jpg.9f2e7c8ffbc8db2524a91a4e1fd3157e.jpg

Genesis 9:13-16

Gen_9_13_16.jpg.4a317ac374e8ce8730080030edd0d936.jpg

Genesis 31:37

Gen_31_37.jpg.6f465a9971c1014b6eb6209567d56267.jpg

• Praise God! 1

Various Bibles have various words in Genesis 3:15.  Bruise, crush, and strike are the common words depending on the translation you use.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Jayne said:

Here's what I believe.  1 Peter 2:1 says that the words that these men wrote down were written down as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.  The Bible is "Holy Spirit - led" words.

With the way this particular forum is going, just thought I'd point out it's actually 2 Peter 1:21 :)

2 Peter 1:21  For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, B3L13v3R said:

With the way this particular forum is going, just thought I'd point out it's actually 2 Peter 1:21 :)

2 Peter 1:21  For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Ha!  Thanks so much!

• Haha 1