Sign in to follow this  
canada

CHRISTMAS

CHRISTMAS

Christmas is an invention of Satan and subtly promoted by his church, the Church of Rome.

When you say "merry Christmas" whether you know it or not, you are saying "merry death of Christ."

The Roman Church took the "mass of Christ" ... reversed it to Christ-mass ... removed one "s" and the world and most of Christianity were deceived.

Nothing wrong with celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus (the day or month being unknown) but I would like to see Protestantism call the day ... Jesus' Birth or something similar.

Mathew 24:24 said if it were possible even the very elect would be deceived ... were you deceived?

Until recently, I know that I was.

Just look at the positive sides of Christmas, you can spread Gospel of Jesus to people with its celebration.

17 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Just look at the positive sides of Christmas, you can spread Gospel of Jesus to people with its celebration.

Yes ... but the truth is important also.

There is an academic that claims Jesus birth is in the spring. Would you like the link to the paper?

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

There is an academic that claims Jesus birth is in the spring. Would you like the link to the paper?

Thanks, but no for the offer Diaste.

The intent of my concern is that believers would understand what they are saying and how Rome has subtly accomplished the deception.

Sign in to follow this