• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

11 minutes ago, backontrack said:

Then I guess we are doomed

Sorry but I do not see a church that allows the Spirit to move among the hearts of its people to be doom.  

Churches today are afraid to preach against homosexuality because of death threats among other things. 

Maybe it is not because they are afraid? Maybe it is because they think the the way as I do. That their focus should be on leading its people to Christ. Then Christ will take care of what needs taken care of by changing the heart of a person. As for death threats. I have not heard of this going on. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member

57 minutes ago, backontrack said:

sharia law infecting our land.

There is no sharia infecting our land. This is non sense. (also this thread is coming close to being a political thread and my not belong in General forum.)

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,781
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

5 minutes ago, backontrack said:

My bible states this will see how political this is, Jesus will come back to this earth to set up his kingdom (GOVENMENT) and rule with a rod of iron. I wonder if he wants us to rule and rain now in his absence? Hum would that mean getting involved in the world and letting our light shine or would that be coming against evil. Confused in Wisconsin!

The Lord tells us to Occupy till He returns -- and be a light in the darkness presenting the truth of His Word!  In our republic, we have the opportunity to vote and we should make our vote be heard, however with that being said, we MUST realize that our true kingdom is not of this world!  However, if you truly want to see a national transformation -- focus on a true revival -- as with a revival based on repentance, will lead to a radical transformation in all spheres of life -- including the government!  :)

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 2

51 minutes ago, OneLight said:

He was not talking about what laws or rules Rome was placing on the Jewish people so to change the laws. 

That is a good thought. I am sure Rome had allowed many things to take place there would be consider sinful. (Like all them pagan holidays we argue about on here) I know that Rome had homosexuality, as well as men and women who sold themselves for sex. Abortion most likely  took place as well.  Jesus seem more about getting us to look at our own sin more so then looking at the sins of others.  Hmmm......much to think about. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, George said:

The Lord tells us to Occupy till He returns -- and be a light in the darkness presenting the truth of His Word!  In our republic, we have the opportunity to vote and we should make our vote be heard, however with that being said, we MUST realize that our true kingdom is not of this world!  However, if you truly want to see a national transformation -- focus on a true revival -- as with a revival based on repentance, will lead to a radical transformation in all spheres of life -- including the government!  :)

Yes it is prophesized about an in time revival but in the mean time we must voice our opinion and this is where it becomes confusing for me> If you child were in school and they began to teach them that sex was ok, transgender and homosexuality is normal what would you do. Take your child out of school? Most people can't as people are responding we should wait on the holy spirit to direct us? This is absurd same as our Government we either take a stad voice our opinion or remain silent. Would you?   

3 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

That is a good thought. I am sure Rome had allowed many things to take place there would be consider sinful. (Like all them pagan holidays we argue about on here) I know that Rome had homosexuality, as well as men and women who sold themselves for sex. Abortion most likely  took place as well.  Jesus seem more about getting us to look at our own sin more so then looking at the sins of others.  Hmmm......much to think about. 

Your exactly right but Jesus is not here so someone has to tell us thus the church and his called men and women thus he sends us out into the world to do the same in the middle of wolves.  

2 minutes ago, backontrack said:

If you child were in school and they began to teach them that sex was ok, transgender and homosexuality is normal what would you do.

Your argument is based on "what if."   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,222
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, backontrack said:

Example: Why does the church remain silent on Politics?

Am I wrong for standing up for what's I think is right such as Abortion, border security or a wall, are we as Christians going to stand up to modern day Pharisees as Jesus did back in the day. Are the democrats going to destroy our country, or is Trump? I cannot sleep at night anymore over many things going through my mind I fill like the church has let me down in so many ways and of course I have let God down as well. What are we going to do prayer without action does not work either. I fill like many churches are anti Christ the greed, the trickery, fake healings fake everything I am so sad depressed fill like giving up/ honestly what's the use! 

Hi backontrack,

Yes it can be quite frustrating when looking at the state of the world and not understanding God`s purposes. We need to clearly realise that God has purposes - for the Body of Christ, for Israel and for the nations. As you are looking at `the nations` let`s read God`s word -

`We know we are of God, and the WHOLE WORLD lies under the sway of the wicked one.` (1 John 5: 19)

`Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world - the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life - is not of the Father but of the world. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides for ever.` (1 John 2: 15 - 17)

The world system with its fashions, morals and customs, is all under the power of Satan. It is being brought together for judgment. Man`s religious organisations are entwined with the world system. However the Christians responsibility is to disciple others to be like Christ, and help them to reach out to others.

It seems you are confusing `man`s religious system of public meetings,` with the true Church, the Body of Christ, which is all the individual believers, in and out of man`s meetings.

`And He put all things under His feet and gave Him to be head over all things to the Church, which is His Body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.` (Eph. 1: 22 & 23)

When we get those two muddled up then we will always be frustrated.

Marilyn.

• This is Worthy 1

3 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Your argument is based on "what if."   

No it's not it's happening right now and the universities are filled with the same ungodly professors teaching your children that god is not real don't you read the news. Go do a search on it, we must wake up! Take a stand yes in Love but say no more!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,222
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

38 minutes ago, backontrack said:

Yes it is prophesized about an in time revival but in the mean time we must voice our opinion and this is where it becomes confusing for me> If you child were in school and they began to teach them that sex was ok, transgender and homosexuality is normal what would you do. Take your child out of school? Most people can't as people are responding we should wait on the holy spirit to direct us? This is absurd same as our Government we either take a stad voice our opinion or remain silent. Would you?   

Hi again backontrack,

You seem to think that `voting` or speaking out will stop Satan`s agenda. All the world, all the Political parties, are under the sway of the evil one. God is not about stopping them, but bringing them all under the feet of Jesus to be JUDGED!

`The LORD God (Father) said to my Lord (Jesus) "Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool."  (Ps. 110: 1)

And we can see that is fast coming about with all `parties` agreeing with the (demonic) moral code of the United Nations - tolerance, inclusiveness, (of all sots of wrong behaviour) etc. We are to help each other - `exhort, (warn) and all the more as we see the Day, (tribulation)approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

Marilyn.   

• Praise God! 2