Sam68

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Trinitarian Christians claim that since Jesus was called "Son of GOD", then this would make him the Creator of the Universe Himself. This is a great blasphemy, because this belief holds no concrete ground what so ever!. You do not call someone GOD Almighty Himself from a conclusion, especially when it easily can be refuted.

Many people before Jesus were called "Sons of GOD" in the Bible. Let us look at few of them:

1- Exodus 4:22 "Thus saith Jehovah, Israel is my son, even my firstborn." Israel was GOD's Son before Jesus since Israel is the "first born". Does this make Israel divine?

2- Jeremiah 31:9 "I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn." Ephraim is another name for Israel.

3- Psalm 2:7 "....Jehovah had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee." Since GOD Almighty chose David to be His begotten Son, does this make David divine too?

4- Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' " Again, "gods" here in Hebrew is "Elohim", which is plural of "EL". It is the same exact thing as "EL" used for Jesus in Isaiah 9:6, since "gods" is a combination of several "EL"s. And as clearly shown here, for someone to be called "god" or "God" in the Bible it wouldn't make him GOD Almighty Himself, the LORD or Jehovah. I also want to point out that ANY "Son of GOD" in the Bible is a "god" or "God" as clearly shown in Psalm 82:6.

Note: The trinitarian liars who translate the Bible into English play dirty tricks about capitalizing and lowering the "g" in "God" to prove their trinity lie, while they fully know that it is the same word used for ALL!

The "Son of GOD" title that was given to Jesus wasn't the only title for him. Jesus was also called "Son of David." Keep in mind that Jesus came at least 1,000 years after King David. Jesus was also called "Son of Man". See Matthew 1:1, Matthew 9:27, Matthew 12:23, Matthew 15:22, Matthew 20:30-31, Matthew 22:42, and many other verses.

Is the Man whom Jesus was called his son (possibly David) divine? Is David divine since Jesus is his Son?

How come Christian Roman Catholics have created the Theological Science of Maryology, and never created the Theological Science of Davidology? I mean think about it, if Jesus the "Almighty GOD" was called "Son of David", then shouldn't this make David a divine person, since he is one from the many billions that GOD created in this world?

Jesus was called:

Son of GOD

Son of David

Son of Man

Why consider Jesus as the actual biological Son of GOD, when the same expression was used for King David being Jesus' Father who existed 1,000 years before Jesus?

Why can't "Son of GOD" that was used for Jesus be just an expression just like the "Godly" titles and "Son of GOD" expressions that were used for others before Jesus as well as shown above?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,788
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Hello Sam,

Welcome to Worthy Ministries! I believe the answer lies in UNDERSTANDING Jesus' in the complexity of God is by understanding the ARM of God. If you think about your arm -- your arm will NEVER do anything that your head will not tell it to do. For example, If I were to punch someone -- i couldn't say -- Oh my arm did it -- I didn't do it! Your arm will always do what the HEAD tells it to do!

When you were kids -- the TEST of strength was an ARM wrestling match! That was the "test of strength" when you were kids!

So to better understand who Jesus is -- let's look at the ARM of God. Please forgive me for such a LONG POST! BUT in order to TRULY understand the mysteries of God it's imperative that the Bible speaks for itself!

Isaiah 63:5  And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

Isaiah 59:16  And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.

God saw there was NO MAN that could stand in for HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS -- therefore HE SENT forth HIS OWN ARM!

Isaiah 52:10  The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

God shows HIS ARM in the eyes of all people! That they may see His Salvation! on in Hebrew -- His Yeshua -- the Hebrew name of Jesus!

I'm sure you're familiar with the passage in Isaiah 53, but I'll refresh the passage so that we're both on the same page.

Isa 53:1  Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.  But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.  All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.  He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.  He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.  And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.  Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.  He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.  Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

So has the ARM of the LORD been revealed to you? God asks you the question -- and answers his own question -- with a DETAILED explaination of who the ARM of the LORD is!

Isaiah 40:10-11  Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.  He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.

It's no wonder that the Word declares that His ARM shall rule for HIM -- His ARM shall bring forth REWARD -- and the WORK of the ARM is before HIM! His arm shall gather HIS SHEEP!

Do you see who the ARM of the LORD is? Can you grasp that concept?

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Right on the money, George!

Guest D Smith

As I am a person who believes very strongly in the Holy Trinity, I see things a bit different.

John 1:1 has it all summed up for me , That The WORD was with God, the Word was God., the Word became flesh, human flesh.

The Word never stopped being God, however for our salvation the Word became flesh.

The Word is fully human in his human nature of flesh, this means that his flesh and my flesh are the same for he shares the same flesh that all human share in.

• Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

As I am a person who believes very strongly in the Holy Trinity, I see things a bit different.

John 1:1 has it all summed up for me , That The WORD was with God, the Word was God., the Word became flesh, human flesh.

The Word never stopped being God, however for our salvation the Word became flesh.

The Word is fully human in his human nature of flesh,  this means that his flesh and my flesh are the same for he shares the same flesh that all human share in.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He did come as the same flesh that you and I are in. However, as witnessed after the resurrection, He now has a glorified body-hence being able to walk through solid objects when He appeared to the disciples. He has what I long for!

Guest D Smith

well, yes and no...

The Body that Jesus showed after the cross is the very same body he had on the cross, but the nature of the body was changed in ways I dont fully understand...but it was still a human body.

And, actually the bible does not say this post-cross body could walk through solid objects.

The Bible only says that the door to the room was shut and yet Jesus was found there in the room.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Trinitarian Christians claim that since Jesus was called "Son of GOD", then this would make him the Creator of the Universe Himself.
Edited by IslandRose

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

I would say "no." Because, according to my understanding of science, God does not have any "biology." God is spirit.

Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

• Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Sam:

If you really want to know about these things, PM me, and I'll take all the time in the world to answer you.

However, I strongly suspect you don't wish to know about these things, and are just blowing smoke 'you-know-where.'

Refresh me, and let me know I am mistaken about your motives.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Sam:

If you really want to know about these things, PM me, and I'll take all the time in the world to answer you.

However, I strongly suspect you don't wish to know about these things, and are just blowing smoke 'you-know-where.' 

Refresh me, and let me know I am mistaken about your motives.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok

let us find the routh to the truth.

thanks for your good words.