• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  526
  • Topics Per Day:  0.25
  • Content Count:  1,304
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1989

Sorry to say this, I attended a service where the pastor said during offering time that everybody should fan himself with his offering. He said the more wind that blows your face from from you offering is a measure of your blessing. He know that you you have a coin which is the smallest of Cameroon currencyber, you cannot fan yourself but with a paper note which are the largest currency, you can fan yourself and with many notes ,you will have more air.

I pocketed my offering and left. Many of us now joke with everything including the word of God. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

13 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Take a long deep breath wayne .    He aint against churches .     its just we aint gonna sit under men that tickle ears .   I want truth . my hunger is truth

and with those who love truth .   No one is against church .    

Some are saying the churchs are not important.

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,313
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

3 hours ago, plavious said:

Yes @Debp, I have been to churches that have fixed amount as offering. It can be more ,not less. They pastors threaten the Christian that if theyou bring less, God wrath will fall on them. The poor christian in order to escape the wrath of God will go as far as selling their properties to bring to the church as what we call seed of faith. They pastor will promise the miracle jobs, miracle money, miracle cars and house etc. My question is " from whose account is this money to be withdraw and deposit it your account?" I believe some of those pastors have extra power and obviously from the underworld.  Joblessness have made many African becomes commercial pastors, fakes miracles and testimonies to attract people to their churches to give them offering.

I can say this without any doubt that 90% of African Christians have been brainwashed by these commercial men of God. 

If the Lord doesn't come soon, the world will be in disarray. 

3 hours ago, plavious said:

Sorry to say this, I attended a service where the pastor said during offering time that everybody should fan himself with his offering. He said the more wind that blows your face from from you offering is a measure of your blessing. He know that you you have a coin which is the smallest of Cameroon currencyber, you cannot fan yourself but with a paper note which are the largest currency, you can fan yourself and with many notes ,you will have more air.

I pocketed my offering and left. Many of us now joke with everything including the word of God. 

Very horrible that these poor people are being led astray by such "pastors." 

I do know there are some sound pastors, missionaries and churches in Africa because Christian Aid Mission thoroughly investigates native missions before they will help support them. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, Who me said:

Are you agreeing with me or making some obscure point against me?

I really don't understand your post.

OH it was not against you at all.   But if you support men of belial and satan , like rick warren or the pope or the emergent and so on , THEN it is against you .

Flee those men and never look back , IF you are in any way associated with them or leaders who are , FLEE THEM ALL and NBEVER look back    . PS the b is BE as in

Nevah be looking back .  

• Praise God! 1

3 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Some are saying the churchs are not important.

Depends on the church .    would you go and sit under a satanic meeting .  OF course not .    You would not sit under that .

SO let the CHURCH remember that satan don't appear as darkness , but rather he comes in as light and his minstirs can appear as light too .

AKA ,  HE GOT lots of men IN OUR CHURCHS .    NOW GET OUT OF ANY CHURCH THAT HAS UNITY WITH ROME OR ANY WHO DESIRE IT .

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

5 hours ago, PromisesPromises! said:

I think people are just distinguishing between the Lord's church (Christians) and what people mean when they say "going TO church."  We ARE the church; each of us in Christ is an important part of His body, the church...... wherever we are, whoever we're with.  

There is a famous quote by Billy Sunday.... "Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile."  God does not just rub off on people sitting in pews in a church building.  We have to seek Him, read our Bibles, get to KNOW Him so that we can recognize what is fake and what is real.

It's wonderful when Christians can gather together in worship.  It's just not always possible; and when it's not, as Plavious has found so far where he is, we just continue to praise God and worship with whoever will join us in agreement that Jesus is our high priest. 

(and yes, I love attending worship services; but I keep my ears open and my Bible out!)

Christians are the body of christ. Going to church mostly means meeting at a building with a pastor and maybe elders. Who teach the word of God. It should be a place of fellowship. And acceptance for all believers in Jesus Christ. Not all churchs are good or the same. One needs to find one that follows christ and the bible. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/19/2019 at 10:05 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH it was not against you at all.   But if you support men of belial and satan , like rick warren or the pope or the emergent and so on , THEN it is against you .

Flee those men and never look back , IF you are in any way associated with them or leaders who are , FLEE THEM ALL and NBEVER look back    . PS the b is BE as in

Nevah be looking back .  

This ois even more incoherent then your first reply to me.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, Who me said:

This ois even more incoherent then your first reply to me.

Very clear -  FLEE the false prophets and the false teachers and the false gospels they deceive people with to the destruction of their own souls and many others.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

On 2/19/2019 at 4:05 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH it was not against you at all.  

But if you support men of belial and satan , like rick warren or the pope or the emergent and so on , THEN it is against you .

Nevah be looking back .  

Amen.

Edited by simplejeff
  • This is Worthy 1

5 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Very clear -  FLEE the false prophets and the false teachers and the false gospels they deceive people with to the destruction of their own souls and many others.

Now jeff,  THIS IS EXACTLY how  I meant it .    Without answering this next question just ponder .  WHY is it you SAW that so clear , yet the other it sounds as clanging symbols .

I know the answer , so no need to answer it .    But this is what I am talking about .  Folks either want to hear what they want to hear and yet truth is as the wind

many know not from the Spirit comes nor goes .    I mean ,  YOU GOT THIS SPOT ON .   I was not attacking the fellow ,   I was simply reminding and warning that IF

he is in any way associated with SATANS men, and lets face it those men DO his work ,    that this other guy should flee them .  And I said IF ,   I did not accuse HIM

I said IF .  

• Praise God! 1