turtletwo

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

:) Lately, God has been showing me what a wonderful Creator He is. The recent passing of laws regarding unborn babies has been an eye opener for me. It has given me a whole new appreciation for human life...including the children I gave birth to. It has been an 'aha moment' for me. I have been astounded by looking at images of ultrasounds that are in high definition these days. :)

"I will praise you; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are your works; and that my soul knows right well." (Psalm 139:14)

316998518_babyinthewombtopostingeneraldiscussion.jpg.ccdb6bc75c8bee6662b4f3eec2565d1c.jpg

Aha moments are defined as: a moment of sudden realization, inspiration, insight, recognition, or comprehension. 

Are there any that you would like to share? :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

Shalom turtle,

For me an "Aha/wow" moment came to me when considering what Paul wrote in Romans about why the Torah was brought into the world: To increase transgressions so that mercy could abound even more.  I got to mediating on this matter... 

So, the more sins we make, the more we are forgiven - but why?  Well, so the Father can show his mercy to us...  But why would he want to show us his mercy in abundance?  Maybe to show how much love he has to give us. Then it hit me... 

Maybe this is the same reason that we exist!  Imagine the Father, The Son and The Spirit together before the world began. All of them unified in love and abundant in love but with no subjects to pour their immense love into.  Our Father may have been craving to show his great, great love with uncountable multitudes, numerous as the stars He set in place. That love would be shown to be even greater if those subjects didn't deserve it.  It would be even greater still if he would give His Son to justify those subjects freely.  What other motive would there be, but love. Great, great love.

So, should we sin more so that his love can be shown even greater still?  No. But by serving him in body and spirit we are giving him our love back in thanksgiving for His.  As little as it is in comparison to His love, I'm sure he treasures it, just like how amazingly the Prodigal Son's father reacts.

PRAISE YAHWEH FOREVER AND EVER!

Love & Shalom 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

22 minutes ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Maybe this is the same reason that we exist!  Imagine the Father, The Son and The Spirit together before the world began. All of them unified in love and abundant in love but with no subjects to pour their immense love into.  Our Father may have been craving to show his great, great love with uncountable multitudes, numerous as the stars He set in place. That love would be shown to be even greater if those subjects didn't deserve it.  It would be even greater still if he would give His Son to justify those subjects freely.  What other motive would there be, but love. Great, great love.

@Tzephanyahu What a touching revelation!! Having the chills (in a good way) as I type this and ponder on these beautiful truths you have shared. The words of a hymn just now popped into my mind:

What wondrous love is this
That caused the Lord of bliss
To bear the dreadful curse for my soul, for my soul,
To bear the dreadful curse for my soul!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

You are loved swidl .

One of the most dangerous places in the world .

Its not the play ground , though children have been snatched and abducted from them .

Its not parks , though children have been murdered their too.

Its not the streets  ,  its not even the allies ,  or overseas underground markets .

Though much child trafficking does occur .

No , the most dangerous place for a child , today seems to be the womb.    Aint that sad . 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

No , the most dangerous place for a child , today seems to be the womb.    Aint that sad . 

:emot-crying: It sure is.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You are loved swidl .

One of the most dangerous places in the world .

Its not the play ground , though children have been snatched and abducted from them .

Its not parks , though children have been murdered their too.

Its not the streets  ,  its not even the allies ,  or overseas underground markets .

Though much child trafficking does occur .

Until I got to the last line,   I was sure you were going to say the most dangerous place for a child is church ! 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

5 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Until I got to the last line,   I was sure you were going to say the most dangerous place for a child is church ! 

Sadly , spiritually this is true .     Don't feed the kids to most of these churches today , for they raise them up in the ways of men gone wrong .

• Thumbs Up 2

16 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

:emot-crying: It sure is.

But let all hear this ,  every single baby that was ripped from the womb,  THE LORD KNOWS .    OH HE SEES .     HE SEES ALL .

Their is nothing hidden that HE cannot see .    And at least those babies rest in Christ now .   But make no mistake , GOD IS NOT WELL PLEASED with this so called RIGHT .

I beg and plead folks to repent and fast , rush , run , sprint to Christ , before its too late .  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  7

On 2/18/2019 at 8:29 AM, turtletwo said:

:) Lately, God has been showing me what a wonderful Creator He is. The recent passing of laws regarding unborn babies has been an eye opener for me. It has given me a whole new appreciation for human life...including the children I gave birth to. It has been an 'aha moment' for me. I have been astounded by looking at images of ultrasounds that are in high definition these days. :)

"I will praise you; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are your works; and that my soul knows right well." (Psalm 139:14)

316998518_babyinthewombtopostingeneraldiscussion.jpg.ccdb6bc75c8bee6662b4f3eec2565d1c.jpg

Aha moments are defined as: a moment of sudden realization, inspiration, insight, recognition, or comprehension. 

Are there any that you would like to share? :)

I can see you put a lot of time in your post Turtle, thank you. 

I think my "aha" moment came when we moved to the States. And I was no longer in my dad's church (where he was pastor when I grew up). 

Moving away was a good way to grow up and decide for myself what it is that I find important,  and do that.

It did help finding a good church where we are encouraged to get into the Word and learn for ourselves. 

Hope you have a great day. 

• Praise God! 2