• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 minutes ago, Mozart's Starling said:

I honestly am not following. In your earlier quote I took it that you said I called out his sin while condoning murder. I said I never said that. Could you please clarify on that?

He may have assumed you were democrat because you expose trump .   I expose him too ,  ANd the last thing I am IS DEMOCRAT WICKED liberal agenda .

FOLKS we gotta cease with politics now .  We must get built up in Christ .  BOTH SIDES are and will go under this delusion .    WE must stay centered ON CHRIST ALONE .

And do all to exhort , rebuke , encourage and contend for the true faith .    You all are loved .  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

2 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Apology accepted dear brother, ...I think about Nebuchadnezzar in this situation, he had godly counsel around him, but his day came when he was eating grass with the cows, for a season, ...Donald Trump has many godly counselors around him, but he trusts in his riches, when the economy finally crashes and he is broke, bankrupt, hopefully Father will remember our prayers for him and he will repent and trust only in the True and Living God. 

Lord bless

List the names of his so called godly counslers .  HE claims PAUL WHITE , KENNETH COPELAND ,   HE sat under norman Vincent peale .    YALL we gotta pray for TRUMP

he is surrouned by men and women of belial .    The worst of the worst surround that poor man .    HE NEEDS CHRIST .  SO lets get busy praying for his soul .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1990

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

He may have assumed you were democrat because you expose trump .   I expose him too ,  ANd the last thing I am IS DEMOCRAT WICKED liberal agenda .

FOLKS we gotta cease with politics now .  We must get built up in Christ .  BOTH SIDES are and will go under this delusion .    WE must stay centered ON CHRIST ALONE .

And do all to exhort , rebuke , encourage and contend for the true faith .    You all are loved .  

I figured as much, and in full disclosure, I did use to lean to the left. It was only after that absolutely absurd/wicked bill on abortion recently that flat out no argument legalilized infanticide that I snapped out of my agnosticism. I was raised a Christian and baptized twice in my life but fell wayward due to personal circumstances. Now I see the left for what it is, but that doesn't mean republicans are in the right either. The way I see it dems condone sexual sin and abortion and republicans promote the worshipping of money when all is said and done. I can't vote for any leftist as long as abortion is on the table but that doesn't mean Trump escapes my criticism. I am a firm believer everyone benefits from constructive criticism. Doesn't change just because someone appears to be flying your colors. If you love the truth and thusly God, you will expose evil no matter what disguise it comes to you in.

Edited by Mozart's Starling
  • Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, Mozart's Starling said:

I figured as much, and in full disclosure, I did use to lean to the left. It was only after that absolutely absurd/wicked bill on abortion recently that flat out no argument legalilized infanticide that I snapped out of my agnosticism. I was raised a Christian and baptized twice in my life but fell wayward due to personal circumstances. Now I see the left for what it is, but that doesn't mean republicans are in the right either. The way I see it dems condone sexual sin and abortion and republicans promote the worshipping of money when all is said and done. I can't vote for any leftist as long as abortion is on the table but that doesn't mean Trump escapes my criticism. I am a firm believer everyone benefits from constructive criticism. Doesn't change just because someone appears to be flying your colors.

I was more conservative than left .  BUT GOD pulled me out of all of it .  YOU RIGHT , they both wicked , they just justify different sins and attack each other for their own sins .

YET BOTH SIDES ARE FULL of inquity.     We gotta just stay GLUED in the bible , and contend for the true faith .  And pray that many repent before its too late forever .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1990

7 minutes ago, pinacled said:

I was following your heart and wanted you to be still for a moment before you judged a matter that is out of your league.

Perhaps my self sacrifices are unworthy.

I care more about diverting your heart and tongue more than the consequence ill face from your misunderstanding.

You of all people should know the adultery is a reasonable cause for divorce.

Do not ever doubt the pure resolve of your choice sis.

I'm in no mood to argue .

With all do respect I am not sure where my misunderstanding as you call it lies. Trump is factually an adulterer. Trump factually in the past indicted he did not need to repent for it. I am open to new information if you have some please share it. However based off of my present knowledge, I don't think it unfair to say there is little evidence of Trump's salvation. His behavior is unbecoming of a Christian if he is one at the very least. It baffles me that anyone would argue otherwise. 

Edited by Mozart's Starling
  • Thumbs Up 1

If any man puts away his wife for any cause , SAVE fornication or the spouse dies ,  and he remarries he commits adultery and if any marries her who is put away ,  he commits adultery .

JESUS SAID IT .

Paul even strongly said this too .    SO then if while SHE be married to another man , WHILE her husband lives , SHE shall be called an adulteress.

GUESS what it applies to men too.

I brought this up because I notice someone said the word adultery .     This don't change .   lest for fornication or the spouse dies , ONE CANNOT remarry PEROID .

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, pinacled said:

You accuse a man of adultery?

You can only do so If you were involved.

Now that you have opened your own wound of adultery.

Consider for a moment the woman who was accused of adultery before our Lord Yeshua.

Are you sure you wanna continue this argument?

Lets just drop this .    But since you did bring this up , I will just say ,   YES JESUS FORGAVE HER ,  BUT HE DID NOT TELL HER she could be REMARRIED .  Just remember that .

Even I am forgiven for my adultery against my wife .   But I am NOT FREE to remarry ,  So long as she lives .   Don't feel sorry for me , I GOT ALL THE JOY OF THE LORD .

ALL The JOY of the LORD .   HAPPY is the one who keeps HIS sayings .    Now leap up Pinacled ,   you just leap up and praise the LORD .  

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, backontrack said:

I fail to find any prayer for a man that runs the country, Lord please guide him in the way you want our country to go and thank you Jesus Hillary lost. Please forgive us of the short falls we have and lead us into righteousness.  

Just for the record ......I don’t like Hillary.I don’t like Obama.I favor some of the things Trump has done.A man who is willfully ignorant about the world and it’s history and it’s nuances has no choice but to run things “ by the seat of his pants” This is a dangerous world.Too dangerous to be run in that manner.Sad.

YES everone ,  I was a vile PIG before the grace of GOD appeared and  washed me clean .    A FILTHY HOG .  OH but washed clean in CHRIST , forgiven of all my sins

and rejoicing in the LORD walking by the SPIRIT and happier than rooster in a coop full o june bugs .     I got all HOPE .    FOR MY HOPE IS THE LORD .

• Praise God! 1

Just now, PepperS said:

I am not going to continue with someone who says I lie. 

Pepper .   just calm thy spirit sister .   Folks here , a few have called me anti Christ and a son of perdition .   I just prayed forgivness for them .

Besides he didn't call you A LIAR , he said THAT is a lie . 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1