• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,039
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

8 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I heard Democrats are now protesting cemetery fences because it is a barrier to their voter base.

A few years back our local news reported that there were dead people on the voting register (and voting)!  Also, I think they said some people were registered twice.   It sure wasn't the conservatives doing this. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, PepperS said:

He's not much of a president either.

But, he is the pied piper the republicans worship at this time.

do you really believe that????

Just now, PepperS said:

Yes. 

republicans worshiping the president?    really????

1 minute ago, Debp said:

A few years back our local news reported that there were dead people on the voting register (and voting)!  Also, I think they said some people were registered twice.   It sure wasn't the conservatives doing this. 

Dead people have been voting Democratic for years in Chicago.  I remember reading about somebody registering their dog to vote some years ago.  I think that was in California.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, PepperS said:

My dad was on the voting rolls a couple of years after he died. For a while I was registered twice in my state. Now that I think of it, I am probably registered twice now.

But someone probably wasn't voting in your dad's place.   And you probably are not going to vote twice.   But there are some who will do this to push in their candidate.....like I said, not conservatives doing this.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, PepperS said:

I remember a few years back that they caught a woman who claimed 5 children on her income tax return. It turned out that her children were all cats. She had gotten away with this for years before she was caught.

I wish I could claim my dogs!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PepperS said:

Using the second definition, yes

Definition of worship

(Entry 1 of 2)

transitive verb

1: to honor or show reverence for as a divine being or supernatural power
2: to regard with great or extravagant respect, honor, or devotiona celebrity worshipped by her fans

I think you don't understand Trump fans....     the Republicans that I am around and do political things with have a respect for the constitution and our nation....   The president is just a person who joins us in that respect.

• Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, PepperS said:

I don't know who is doing this, maybe both parties. There are amoral people in all groups.

Conservatives in California are usually Christians or family people....we are not cheating on voting to get an agenda passed.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  16

IMO both parties and all candidates are fully owned and controlled by the developing beast system.  Donald Trump is doing exactly what he was installed to do.  That does not mean God is not using him.  But IMO to see him as some divine deliverer is  horrifically flawed, and many Christians do seem to see him that  way.

I believe God is using him to expose a LOT of the truly demonic things that have  taken over and characterize  our  government now.  We are a republic in name only and one of the biggest deceptions is the belief our votes matter at all.  They don't.  The system has been long past any real representation of the will of the people...long past.

I think God is working out  many of His  purposes through the  Trump administration.  As He did through Obama's.   And every other President or world leader.

He has a history of judging and disciplining His own people THROUGH the actions of some of the  most Godless nations  and kings.  But their ultimate judgement is not sleeping.  Even if the  Lord uses them  where His will and their schemes align, it does not mean He approves them.

Some years ago I heard Steve Quayle make a statement that INSTANTLY rang off in my spirit and identified the statement as coming from Him.  Steve  said God told him

"I will reveal the  sins of the  politicians to the people, and the sins  of the people before a holy God"

Trump is going to be  (has been already  to a degree) His agent for revealing the sins of the politicians, and I'm willing to bet the revelation will get far out  of hand compared  to  what  these world government elites really want to see.

Judgement is coming to this nation, and discipline, a severe wake  up  call to His own within her.  Trump will be used  to usher that in. 

• Loved it! 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,304
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, PepperS said:

It could be that some have a conscience that will not let them vote for certain people. I could not have ever voted for Hillary. Likewise, I could not vote for Trump. 

Along with the right to vote, we have the right to not vote. This too is part of our freedom.

There are countries in which citizens are required to vote.

I assume you are a believer in Christ. As believers, we are instructed by our Lord to be good stewards, of all our blessings we receive. Our country is a great blessing from God. Men did not orchestrate this great country. God did. You know this if you know anything about the birth and history of America.
Yes, you have the legal right to refuse to vote. But what about the moral obligation, to do your best, a good steward, setting aside personalities, and
be a part of the election process to elect the best available man. Like other one said, it is like a vote against the worse evil candidate.
Did God not use a deeply flawed man like King David, a fornicator, adulterer, and murderer?

Scripture describes as being a “man after (God’s) own heart”

Only thirty percent (30% !!) of our countries citizens back then  were patriots fighting the redcoats. The rest were called "Sunshine Patriots" 
They were waiting for the sun to come out, or less tactfully, as fence straddlers, waiting to see who won, and then join up with the winners.
They did not fight, or offer their all.

They did not vote their hearts.
Just waited.

“THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman"

Thomas Paine, The Crisis  1776, December-23

• Loved it! 1