IGNORED

Are we in this last days perilous time ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

11 hours ago, Mike 2 said:

It just occurs to me that if we can say people have instantly disappeared we would have to witness them disappearing......that would mean we didn't ?:39::help:

You will not see or hear anything. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

9 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

You will not see or hear anything. 

hahahaha  yes indeed,  this is certainly TRUE !!!

(continued later) ....

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Those who willfully choose to sin after receiving the grace of God in Christ....are going  to suffer incredible losses.

You better believe they are .    For those who sin willfully After receiving the knowledge , THEIR WONT BE NO MORE SACRIFICE FOR SINS .

THEY wont be saved my friend .    No more sacrifice for sins .     We better rebuke , go out on an all out correction fire mode ,  for many souls are now in grave danger .

Many must be rebuked , corrected and hopefully repent and are restored .   

We gotta keep it real .     For if one comes and knows the way of righteousness , and after knowing It returns to the mud pit

THEIR latter END is worse than had they never even known Him .   SOUND THE TRUMPETS and warn the wicked to repent . DO IT , DO IT NOW , we are running out of time .

THE DELUSOIN has began and worse it will get .  AND all who go under and believe the lie , the delusion , THEIR ONLY END IS DAMNATION .

FOR GOD allows it ,  HE allows the strong delusion SO THAT THEY WILL TRULY BELIEVE THE LIE and BE DAMNED .    I speak not of rick warrens god , for he preaches lies

I SPEAK of the BIBLCAL GOD .    WE must learn HIM . HURRY and read more than ever .   FOR if a man sees the weapon approaching and sounds not the warning

ALL blood will be on his head . THIS IS Not the popes god I speak , its not rick warrens , its not the emergents or the false prosperity one .

ITS THE TRUE GOD I tell of .  HIS WORDS ENDURE FOREVER and cannot be broken . HE WILL DO as HE HAS SAID if men repent not .   

I'll post this again.  And once again ask you what I am to do  with  this?  It is what it is  and it says what it says.  It's up to me to understand it and align my  testimony with it. Not in my power to change one iota of it.  So how do we take what is here and get it properly assigned it's proper relationship to the rest of the counsel in the Word?

“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

"Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying."

reading the whole chapter for context is a good idea, and asking Him to reveal it ...even better.

Edited by Jostler

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Jostler said:

I'll post this again.  And once again ask you what I am to do  with  this?  It is what it is  and it says what it says.  It's up to me to understand it and align my  testimony with it. Not in my power to change one iota of it.  So how do we take what is here and get it properly assigned it's proper relationship to the rest of the counsel in the Word?

reading the whole chapter for context is a good idea, and asking Him to reveal it ...even better.

Remember the words and are overcome .     See, this does not mean if one erred its too late .    Or paul would never have said to let that man back into the church .

And james would never had said brethren if any of you does err,  and one converts the sinner from the error of his ways he has saved a soul from death .

If one errs the church corrects and if they repent the church cheers and rejoices .

For of whom a man is overcome the same is he brought into bondage .    So the whole counsel of the word does apply to understand that .

Brethren confess your faults one to another and pray ye might be healed .     The church needs to be following every example that Christ and the apostels taught

in all things .    Thus let us step up on what we know is in the bible .   learn the pattern well , do the pattern by the Spirit .

Correct very quickly and wait not for the morrow to do so ,  if one errs rebuke and if they repent amen .

But this concept that sin is no big deal is a very deadly mindset .   IF even Christ told two different folks who had both suffered and He then had healed

to sin no more unless something EVEN WORSE come upon you ,    I suggest we do and say the same .

Sin is not to be taken lightly .     Thus let all who name the name of Christ depart from inquity .    Let these things not be named Once among you as becometh saints .

And now for the solution ,    For if you FOLLOW , walk after the SPIRIT you would not fulfill the lusts of the flesh .

It is Gods good pleasure that we be given the Kingdom .   So let all walk in Grace , grow in grace and learn the true pattern and Follow Christ

who is able to keep us from falling .    Hands up and let the saints OF the LORD ,  PRAISE the LORD .

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Remember the words and are overcome .     See, this does not mean if one erred its too late .    Or paul would never have said to let that man back into the church .

And james would never had said brethren if any of you does err,  and one converts the sinner from the error of his ways he has saved a soul from death .

If one errs the church corrects and if they repent the church cheers and rejoices .

For of whom a man is overcome the same is he brought into bondage .    So the whole counsel of the word does apply to understand that .

Brethren confess your faults one to another and pray ye might be healed .     The church needs to be following every example that Christ and the apostels taught

in all things .    Thus let us step up on what we know is in the bible .   learn the pattern well , do the pattern by the Spirit .

Correct very quickly and wait not for the morrow to do so ,  if one errs rebuke and if they repent amen .

But this concept that sin is no big deal is a very deadly mindset .   IF even Christ told two different folks who had both suffered and He then had healed

to sin no more unless something EVEN WORSE come upon you ,    I suggest we do and say the same .

Sin is not to be taken lightly .     Thus let all who name the name of Christ depart from inquity .    Let these things not be named Once among you as becometh saints .

And now for the solution ,    For if you FOLLOW , walk after the SPIRIT you would not fulfill the lusts of the flesh .

It is Gods good pleasure that we be given the Kingdom .   So let all walk in Grace , grow in grace and learn the true pattern and Follow Christ

who is able to keep us from falling .    Hands up and let the saints OF the LORD ,  PRAISE the LORD .

I was hoping you'd address what the verses I posted actually say.  But I hear you.  I do not and never will believe or say that sin is no big deal.  Let me try another question.  You  referred to a time  in the  church  at Corinth when a brother got into some really ugly sin...sleeping with his step-mother, defiling her, himself and his father's bed.  Paul rebuked the Corinthians for tolerating such  wickedness in their midst and even laughing about it.   He passed judgement on the guilty one and cast him  out of the fellowship.  Later, the judgement and consequences bore fruit and the man repented and Paul commanded his restoration to the fellowship.

Paul also pronounced clearly what the  judgement was intended to accomplish and the  consequences if repentance were rejected.  Do you recall what those consequences were?

Was the man doomed to the lake of fire if he rejected repentence?

1 minute ago, Jostler said:

I was hoping you'd address what the verses I posted actually say.  But I hear you.  I do not and never will believe or say that sin is no big deal.  Let me try another question.  You  referred to a time  in the  church  at Corinth when a brother got into some really ugly sin...sleeping with his step-mother, defiling her, himself and his father's bed.  Paul rebuked the Corinthians for tolerating such  wickedness in their midst and even laughing about it.   He passed judgement on the guilty one and cast him  out of the fellowship.  Later, the judgement and consequences bore fruit and the man repented and Paul commanded his restoration to the fellowship.

Paul also pronounced clearly what the  judgement was intended to accomplish and the  consequences if repentance were rejected.  Do you recall what those consequences were?

Was the man doomed to the lake of fire if he rejected repentence?

Paul DID give that man over to the destruction .    He told the church to do it and they did .    and whatever that man suffered ,   it led him to repent .

Correction can come with a rod my friend .    It sure can .   I don't know exactly what that man suffered , but it led to his repentance .

Good thing too .     For had he stayed in the pig pen ,     well his latter end would have been worse .    For if after knowing the way of righteousness

to flee it and return to the pit ,   Man that latter end is worse for them , than if they had never even known the way of righteousness.  

Paul did not announce the consequences if repentance was rejected .   NO he set that sentence on that man , And it led to his repentance .  Go read it again

preferably in a version of a bible that has not been tainted .     He said very cleary to deliver such a one over unto the destruction of what , THE FLESH

and it worked  .    That man did repent  .    That was not a punishment to be inflicted IF the man did not repent , NO it was administred .

This day and age we got folks teaching things like either their is no eternal destruction after the death of the body ,  or that if their is even that one will still be saved .

NOT TRUE .   if a man ends up in the lake of fire ,   ITS OVER .    let no man teach otherwise .    Instead let us warn and exhort and contend for the true faith .

We got way too many folks teaching either an air conditioned hell fire or no hell fire at all   .  But what did GOD say about those who add to or take from that book .

I suggest we leave this alone .  And stick to the basics and simply teach REPENT and COME to CHRIST and then continue in Him faithful to the end .

Brother I will never press this issue with you again after this.  I promise.  Paul certainly did pronounce a judgement that CLEARLY included the consequences  for failing to repent.  And I am convinced THE WORD tells us what we need to believe and teach.  THE WORD tells us how to warn and contend for the faith.  Not our fears and adding to it out of some  misguided sense that going  beyond what the Word teaches will somehow prevent or counteract extremism at the  other end of the spectrum.

It is actually reported that there is immorality among you, and immorality of such a kind as does not exist even among the Gentiles, that someone has his father’s wife.  You have become arrogant and have not mourned instead, so that the one who had done this deed would be removed from your midst.

For I, on my part, though absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged him who has so committed this, as though I were present.  In the name of our Lord Jesus, when you are assembled, and I with you in spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus, I have decided to deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of his flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The man repented before the sentence of physical death could be carried out.  But the REASON for such a dire judgement, was the PRESERVATION of his spirit.  SPARING him the  lake of fire, not condemning him  to it.  Paul condemned him  to die PHYSICALLY so his  spirit would be saved.  Those people mentioned in the  verses in Revelation are the result of  ones who were warned in this life and refused to repent of their wicked lifestyles.....but they were THERE.....outside the City...AFTER the Great White Throne judgement.  NOT in the  lake of fire with  all the rest.

These people you condemn to the lake of fire for their failure to manifest the fruit of sanctification are NOT so condemned by the Word.  The only reason I've  continued with this as forcefully as I have to this point is because the ONLY  thing that is going to help them...set them free from the lies that have kept them immature, unfruitful and overcome by sin after being born again....is the TRUTH.

We have many brothers and sisters who have never been taught the TRUTH by a Laodicean clergy far more concerned with building their  own little fiefdoms instead of the King's temple.  And they've been brought into a bondage that has prevented their eyes seeing the power of God to transform.  They've seen no answer to their inability to reject sinning and be transformed and been enticed into believing  the only answer is "Oh well, I'm just a sinner saved by grace, I'm only human....nobody's perfect..."

They get trapped there by LIES.  They need the Truth...not more lies no matter how well intentioned.  I love you  brother and I love your  heart to serve Him, and your willingness to shout  the message of holiness from the housetops no matter what you suffer for it.    I will leave you  to  it as best you understand and are able to walk in it.

But I will hew hard and fast to the Word, as He wrote it...and trust that He  will bring freedom to those of His  who are bound and reveal to them there  IS a way to defeat sin and the escape the high cost of simply accepting it as inevitable.

Adding to the Word instead of simply approaching it  as a student is exactly what got Eve deceived in the Garden.  It's as harmful as taking away from it.

I love you, I bless you and pray He will bless your obvious love  for Him and dedication to His  service. 

Edited by Jostler
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 2/23/2019 at 10:06 PM, R. Hartono said:

2 Tim 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Most of these conditions have existed for most of human history to some degree in some portion of the world or other...

People are dying as people are being born.

People are healed as others grow sick.

The Lord himself said the end will come at a time that people are marrying and being given in marriage...

...as it was in the days of Noah.

What does that tell us?

The global end could come at any moment from least likely scenarios ONCE the stage is set.

Daniel 12:11–12 (AV)
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

For there to even be daily [animal] sacrifices there has to be a standing Jewish Temple. Here we see it standing 1290 days from the end of history. The next verse counts backward from that end date.

At any rate, the Temple must be standing for these things to happen:

2 Thessalonians 2:3–4 (AV)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Do you see a Jewish Temple standing in Jerusalem?

Then are we in the end times (Daniel's 70th Week) you refer to?

Edited by JohnD

6 hours ago, SelahSong said:

@frienduff thaylorde

What time is it, frienduff?  It's time to raise our hands once again!  Because our Father wants us not to be deceived and tells us all things to those who have ears to hear and eyes to see.  Amen!  I have been wanting for a long time to share what I feel is the "mark" of the beast, and lots of time has been spent researching this subject. In Revelation 7:3 and 9:4, the Bible tells us:

And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

9:3-7 

And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.  

I 5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.  

The locusts are Satan's army and they are as scorpions.  And what does a scorpion do?  A scorpion injects poison, my friends! Don't be deceived! 

The dragon is Satan, whom has also been referred to as “The Serpent”. The beast is the one that carries out all of the dragon’s dirty work. The beast is out recruiting as many people as it can, and once it has placed his mark upon someone, it considers that person property of the dragon. 

The Greek term charagma, “mark,” denotes a stamp, etching, engraving, or impression. It also describes the brand a master places upon an animal or a slave. However, the word’s most important meaning denotes the “mark” left by “the serpents bite”.

If your mind has become poisoned through the “serpents bite”, you will begin to see the “mark of the beast” manifest itself in your actions. The spiritual poison begins to spread itself through the body after it has taken control of the mind (forehead), and the hand (right hand), where you are doing the the work of Satan. At that point, a person has become one with the beast and his/her new master has become the devil and they have been branded a slave.

On the other hand, God wishes to place a mark upon us as well. One of the angels tells the other four angels not to start the destruction “till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.” (Revelation 7:3)

There is only one way to escape the “mark of the beast”…and that is to receive the mark of God in our foreheads! HalleluYAH!!! After we have been saved by our Savior, we can receive the seal of God in our foreheads by studying the Bible and being taught by Him what it is He wants us to know, so that our thoughts (in our forehead) all point to JESUS! ....and we are not deceived. 

I don't believe "the mark" will be a microchip or anything of that nature. The mark I believe, will be buying into the lies and deception of Satan. ...believing in our minds what the serpent, the devil says.  Beware, people.  Listen to what God says.  

What and who are your ears listening to?   ...

Selah. . .

The whole global phone companies and others gathered over in spain .    Sister ,  Do not tattoe or chip Gods temple .  Willfull sin , is willful sin .

I watched the entire conference .     One of the ladies said this is the way of all future payments .   This is no longer just wacked kids ,   ITS WORLD CONFERENCE .

And that man was chipped on stage .     Then due to the reader wont read the chip for about forty eight to seventy two hours , Due to swelling

He already had another man who had been chipped come out and do some show and tell .

YALL its tied right Into all his banking transactions .   He paid a man by having the other man scan his chip with the phone . SISTER this is bad news .

Its in the hand .  And I am telling us all,  that lady Is right ,  THIS IS the wave of the entire future .  ITS all one big global brain too .

Sounds to me ,   in time everyone not in said system ,  WELL ,  they wont be able to BUY OR SELL.  JUST LIKE the bible says .

DO NOT take that chip or tattoe , GODS HOLY TEMPLE .  we must be holy in spirit and BODY .  DO NOT take it yall.

I will send this video out to you all.  IT just happened and the world phone company IS ALL BEHIND IT .  SO are the global conference .

Its why they got india and others in a data base , A RFID biometric data base . THIS WILL GO WORLD WIDE .    No matter what folks want to believe

DO NOT tattoe or chip , our body , WHICH IS GODS .  DO NOT RENDER unto ceasar ,our heart , mind or BODY which is GODS .     THIS is very deceptive

the way they make it sound .    Do not take it

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

7 hours ago, SelahSong said:

If your mind has become poisoned through the “serpents bite”, you will begin to see the “mark of the beast” manifest itself in your actions. The spiritual poison begins to spread itself through the body after it has taken control of the mind (forehead), and the hand (right hand), where you are doing the the work of Satan. At that point, a person has become one with the beast and his/her new master has become the devil and they have been branded a slave.

This is and has been seen ever since the first century ,  it is not something entirely new, and is present TODAY.

It may be that sometime in the future it 'changes' to something even more evil, more vile, more wicked, more insidious,

and more obvious to all who have eyes to see (ie. not to most all the world), who trust in the Lord and Savior Jesus Daily every day.

Edited by simplejeff
  • Thumbs Up 1