IGNORED

REVELATION: Vision 1. The Empowered Son of Man.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

7. Laodicea – Man`s Purposes.             (Rev. 3: 14 – 19)

`And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, these things says the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the Beginning of the creation of God:...`(Rev. 3: 14) 

Christ reveals Himself to be the Amen of God. This is an amazing declaration. For so fully did Christ do the will of God, fulfil the Word of God and discharge the work of God, that He  is now honoured with this coveted title, `The Amen.`  He truly is the most `faithful and true witness.` And as `the Beginning of the creation of God,`  He is the originator of the source of life and matter. He is our resource not the world.

Laodicea -  `Laos` - people,   & `dike` - justice,     meaning – the people`s justice.

`....friendship with the world is enmity with God.`      (James 4: 4)

Friendship – from the Gk word, `philia`  friendship & `philos` friend, associate, partner

This group of believers have had their spiritual vision dimmed, become weak in obedient submission and then finally, listless. They are content with their worldly wealth believing that they can partner with the world to bring peace and justice.

`I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot.

So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot,I will spew you out of My mouth. Because you say, “I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing”

And do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked –I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich;  And white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; And anoint your eyes with eye-salve, that you may see.` (Rev. 3: 15 – 18)

How gracious is the Lord who counsels these believers to repent, and to look and listen to Him. He is the one who will nourish them and He will bring them to His throne where they will rule and reign with Him.

`As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

`To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.` (Rev. 3: 19 - 22)

OVERCOMERS  REWARD   (Rev. 2 & 3)

When Christ promised the overcomers a reward it was not a new earthly body to live on the earth, as wonderful as that would be, but it was an incorruptible body like His that can dwell in the realms of the third heaven.  And still more amazing is that the overcomers are sons of the most high, adopted into His family & given positions of authority & service as King Priests. What an inheritance! What a joy & a wonder it is. 

Although the overcomer`s reward is written in parts throughout Revelation 2 & 3, it comprises our full inheritance. Each part identifies

The Reward -   Eternal life in Christ Jesus, ruling as a King Priest.

The Tree of Life.       (Rev.2: 7)

The Crown of Life.   (Rev.2: 10)

The Hidden Manna.   (Rev. 2: 17)

The White Stone.     (Rev.2: 17)

When we shall rule -    In time & eternity.

The Morning Star.     (Rev.2: 28)

Power over the Nations.  (Rev.2: 26 & 27)

Name in the Book of Life.  (Rev.3: 5)

Where we shall rule - Through Christ, in all realms of God`s great kingdom.

Pillar in Temple.   (Rev.3:12)

Name of God, New Jerusalem & Christ`s New name.  (Rev.3:12)

Sit on Christ`s New Throne.  (Rev.3: 21)

THE REWARD

Christ`s Life. (The Tree of Life.  Rev. 2: 7)

`God has given us eternal life & this life is in His Son.` (1 John 5:11) 

Christ is the source of eternal life. He continually sustains & nourishes us in our life now & throughout eternity. The proof of this `life` is seen in our service & relationships with others. As we cooperate with the Holy Spirit we will experience the fruitfulness of a Christ led life.  

Christ`s Authority.    (The Crown of Life.  Rev. 2: 10)

This crown represents the authority to rule & reign with Christ. We are called of Christ to be King Priests, & then empowered with His authority – the Crown of Life.

Crowns – Gk.  `stepho,`  Victor`s Crowns - a badge of royalty.

`Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the Crown of life  (royal life) which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.`(James 1: 12)

Other  Crowns  (Rev.4: 10) 

Each overcomer will also be given specific authority & responsibility for specific areas of service in eternity. These are represented by other `Crowns,` which we will receive in relation to our obedience to the Holy Spirit.                                 

(1 Thess. 2: 19,     1 Peter 5: 2 – 4,     1 Cor. 9: 24 – 27,      2 Tim.4: 8)

Christ`s Character.      (The Hidden Manna.  Rev.2: 17)

`Jesus said, “ I am the bread of life. Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, & are dead....  I am the living bread,...It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. `(John 6: 48 -50, & 63) 

Bread is bought to nourish those who are alive; but Christ, the Bread of God imparts life eternal. The physical bread we eat is from wheat or other grains, grown in the ground from whence our bodies are derived. The calcium, silicon, iodine, iron, phosphates etc in an organic form are packed into the wheat in order to build up our strength. 

In like manner, if we are to become partakers of spiritual life & immortality we must eat the Bread of God, which is made up of righteousness, goodness, loving kindness, graciousness, perfectness, holiness & such like which result in Christ likeness.

To believe Christ & receive Him is to appropriate & partake of the Bread of God , (Christ`s character)  which came down from Heaven. In doing so the result is life everlasting, because these divine virtues are imperishable. Therefore the gift (reward) of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. 

Our Christ Likeness & Function.  (The White Stone with our New Name.  Rev.2: 17) 

`Coming to Him as to a living stone,....precious.....you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood,...` (1 Peter 2: 4 & 5) 

This shows that the living likeness of Christ, the precious Stone, is imprinted on every redeemed soul.  And every living stone built in the spiritual structure of this celestial house,    has become a partaker of the divine nature.

To have our own new name written on that `white stone,` is to have our specific character & function identified. We are individually set in the Body of Christ with a specific purpose & function.

`...now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.`(1 Cor. 12: 18)

WHEN WE SHALL RULE. 

In Time – when Christ Appears.     (The Morning Star.  Rev. 2: 28) 

The morning star is the herald of the coming day. It is seen only by the `watchers,` or the early risers. In the spiritual heavens, Christ is also the Bright & Morning Star. (Rev. 22: 16)    He is the One whom we eagerly await. We look to His `appearing.`    (2 Tim. 4: 8)

Appearing – Gk. `epiphaneia,` meaning – manifestation, brightness, to become visible, conspicuous.

And when Christ `appears,` we shall become like Him, changed & taken to glory.

`When Christ, who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.` (Col. 3: 4)

In Time – during the Tribulation & the Millennium.(Power over the Nations. Rev.2: 26 & 27)

The appearance of the morning star only intensifies the darkness of the night. So between the appearing of Christ as the Morning Star  (for the Body of Christ)  and His coming as the Sun of Righteousness  (for Israel & the Nations. Mal. 4:2) there will be a period of great darkness, known as the Tribulation.   (Matt. 24: 21)

`Immediately after the tribulation of those days....all the tribes of the earth will mourn, & they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds with power & great glory.`(Matt. 24: 29 & 30)    

The tribes & nations of the world that go through into the Millennium are then ruled with a `rod of iron.` This designates that there will be immediate consequences for wrong actions. (Zech. 14: 16 – 19)

The overcomers however, seated with Christ in glory, will have `power over these nations,` ruling with Him as King Priests.       (1 Cor. 6: 2 & 3,     Rev. 3: 21)

In Eternity.     (Name in Book of Life.  Rev.3: 5)

Finally when the thousand years are completed & Satan is dealt with, then comes the time of the great Judgement. This is at the great white throne where all the books are opened.

The overcomers seated with Christ in glory are not judged at this throne having been `washed in the blood of the Lamb.` Their names are written in the Book of Life which leads into an eternal reward in God`s great kingdom. Eternal life, Christ`s life forever manifested in them.(Rev. 20: 7, 11 – 15)

WHERE WE SHALL RULE.

IN CHRIST– A Holy Priesthood.      (Pillar in God`s Temple.  Rev.3: 12) 

The Temple was Israel`s storehouse of national treasures. This is symbolic of Christ, the true temple in whom are all the treasures of wisdom & knowledge.  (Col.2: 3)

As a `pillar in the temple,` we are part of God`s spiritual house, we are in Christ.  We are the `holy priesthood,` that speaks forth the wisdom, knowledge, &  counsel of Christ.

`you are..... a Royal Priesthood,...that you may proclaim the praises (virtues, excellencies) of Him who called you...`(1 Peter 2: 9)

RULING IN 3 REALMS.     (Name of God, Name of the City of God, the New Jerusalem & Christ`s New Name.     Rev.3: 12) 

A `Name` is used to give the character & function of a place or person.

The New Name of Christ.  This is His New position as King Priest over the New order of King Priests in the third heaven.   (Rev. 3: 21) 

The Name of the city of God, the New Jerusalem that comes down out of the third heaven to the Universal area over the earth.     (Rev. 21: 2) 

The Name of God is His authority over all His vast kingdom. This includes the new earth                      peopled by Israel & the nations.     (Isa. 66: 22      Rev. 21: 24) 

The overcomers are given authority in Christ in all these realms.

WITH CHRIST – King Priests.      (Sit on Christ`s New Throne.   Rev.3: 21)

These are the overcomers whom Christ has matured & brought to the 3rd heaven where they will rule & reign with Him as King Priests on His throne. To `sit on the throne,` doesn`t mean inactivity in one place but rather refers to having authority and responsibility from the 3rd heaven. This is the `high calling` in Christ which Paul encourages us to aim for.                            

`I press toward the goal of the upward (on top / high) call of God in Christ Jesus.`  (Phil. 3: 14) 

`To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne.` (Rev. 3: 21)

SUMMARY

PERSONAL REWARD

Tree of Life -  Christ`s Life.

Crown of Life – Rulership as King Priests.

Hidden Manna – Christ`s Character.

WHEN RULE 

Power over nations – Rule in the Millennium.

Morning Star – The Lord`s Appearing.

Name in Book of Life – Not judged at the Great White Throne.

WHERE RULE

Name of God, New Jerusalem & Jesus` New Name –  Have 3 fold Authority in 3 Realms.

The Body of Christ will sit on Christ`s Throne in the 3rd heaven, ruling & reigning with Christ as King Priests.                    

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,584
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 3/2/2019 at 12:39 AM, Marilyn C said:

It seems to me, that when John looked at Jesus He certainly didn`t look like He did on the earth. The vision before John was of the glorified Son of Man empowered by the Father. We see that when Jesus ascended to the Father`s right hand, the Father -

`....put all things under His feet and gave Him to be Head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.` (Eph. 1: 22 & 23)

He is dressed as the High Priest,(garment) with wisdom, (white head)  penetrating vision (eyes aflame) and upright in His dealings, (feet).  We then see Him walking in the midst of the 7 churches, (7 = complete), (lampstands) to make sure their lights, their witness of Him is true and clear.

And just as the seven stars, the Pleiades (Job 38: 31) control our planetary system, (some say), from billions of miles away, so it is, I see, that this is a picture of Christ`s administrative authority (He holds the 7 stars) over the churches, His Body. He builds and matures them over the centuries and across the world.

Some people think that the 7 churches are just in the first century; however the empowered Son of Man, has the authority by the Father over all the Body, over time and over the world.

Shabbat shalom, Marilyn.

It's also important to understand that what Yochanan ("John") saw in the vision of our Master Yeshua` the Messiah is that this is how He SHALL look when He reigns upon the earth!

You also need to have a more literal understanding of the way that Yeshua` appeared! His eyes LITERALLY SHALL be as flames of fire! His face SHALL shine as the sun in its strength! "Glorified" MEANS "lit up!" The word should be pronounced "GLOW-ri-fied!"

Didn't Moses' face GLOW from just being close to God for 40 days?

Exodus 34:27-35 (KJV)

27 And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel. 28 And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

29 And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him. 30 And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him. 31 And Moses called unto them; and Aaron and all the rulers of the congregation returned unto him: and Moses talked with them. 32 And afterward all the children of Israel came nigh: and he gave them in commandment all that the LORD had spoken with him in mount Sinai. 33 And till Moses had done speaking with them, he put a vail on his face. 34 But when Moses went in before the LORD to speak with him, he took the vail off, until he came out. And he came out, and spake unto the children of Israel that which he was commanded. 35 And the children of Israel saw the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone: and Moses put the vail upon his face again, until he went in to speak with him.

It glowed LITERALLY such that he had to wear a veil to keep the children of Israel from "freaking out" when he talked to them!

Please pay close attention to Paul's words in 1 Cor. 15:

1 Corinthians 15:40-49 (KJV)

40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory (full spectrum) of the celestial is one, and the glory (limited spectrum to the infrared) of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead.

It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption
43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory:
it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power
44It is sown a natural body (sooma psuchikon); it is raised a spiritual body (sooma pneumatikon).

There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written,

"The first man Adam was made a living soul";

the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. 46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual (pneumatikon), but that which is natural (psuchikon); and afterward that which is spiritual (pneumatikon). 47 The first man is of the earth, earthy (ek gees choikos = "from earth dirty"): the second man is the Lord from heaven (ex ouranou = "from sky"). 

48 As is the earthy (ho choikos = "the dirty-[one]"), such are they also that are earthy (hoi choikoi = "the dirty-[ones]"):
as is the heavenly (ho epouranios = "the-[one] from-above-the-sky") , such are they also that are heavenly (hoi epouranioi = "the [ones]-from-above-the-sky"). 

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy (eikona tou choikou = "likeness of-the dirty-[one]"), we shall also bear the image of the heavenly (eikona tou epouraniou = "likeness of-the-[one] from-above-the-sky").

Remember: The word "psuchee," from which the word "psuchikon" is derived - like its Hebrew equivalent, "nefesh" - means "an air-breathing creature!" The first man, haAadaam ("the Red-[one]"), was made a living air-breather! The second man, Yeshua`, is the Master from the sky! the One from "above the sky!"

And, in the resurrection of our bodies, we will wear the likeness of the One from above the sky, Yeshua` the Messiah = Yeshua` the One Anointed TO BE KING! Yeshua` said of Himself in a parable,

Luke 19:12-15, 24-27 (KJV)

12 ... "A certain nobleman (Yeshua`) went into a far country (into the New Jerusalem) to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. 13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come. 14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, 'We will not have this man to reign over us!' 15And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. 
24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds. 25 (And they said unto him, Lord, he [already] hath ten pounds.) 26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. 27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Does THIS sound like something He will do in "Heaven?" He is NOT currently reigning in some place called "Heaven"; He is awaiting His Father's decision to send Him back to begin His reign UPON THIS EARTH!

Go back to 1 Corinthians 15 again:

1 Corinthians 15:20-28 (KJV)

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. (This speaks of the Resurrections!) 23 But every man in his own order:

(0) Christ (the Messiah) the firstfruits;
(1) afterward they that are Christ's (the Messiah's) at his coming.
(The First General Resurrection of the Righteous)
24 (2) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. (The Second General Resurrection of the "rest of the dead")

25 For he (the Messiah) must reign, till he (the Father) hath put all enemies under his (the Messiah's) feet. (This is a PROCESS that will take a thousand years - a Millennium - to complete!) 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For "he (the Father) hath put all things under his (the Messiah's) feet." 

[But when he saith, "all things are put under him," it is manifest that "he" (the Father)  is excepted, which did put all things under him (the Messiah).] 

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him (the Messiah), then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him (the Father) that put all things under him (the Messiah Son), that God (the Father) may be all in all.

The parables of Matthew 13 are about this MILLENNIUM - this  ONE THOUSAND YEARS - in which the Messiah of God will reign as King! Notice:

Matthew 13:24-30, 36-43 (KJV)

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying,

"The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."
36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying,

"Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field."

37 He answered and said unto them,

"He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; 
38 The field is the world (Greek: kosmos = "world-system");
the good seed are the children of the kingdom;
but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil;
the harvest is the end of the world (Greek: aioonos = "age");
and the reapers are the angels. 

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world ("age"). 41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

This parable is about the Messiah's Kingdom during the Millennium. During the Millennium, among the good seed, the children of the Kingdom, will appear the tares, the children of the wicked one. However, Yeshua` will allow them to exist together until the end, and then in the end, He will harvest the tares out of His Kingdom first and bundle them for burning in the Lake of Fire. In verse 43, Yeshua` is talking about the New Earth, its New Sky, and the New Jerusalem that shall descend to the New Earth and be its capital city forever. And, this "shining forth as the sun" is literal as well!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

The parables of Matthew 13 are about this MILLENNIUM - this  ONE THOUSAND YEARS - in which the Messiah of God will reign as King! Notice:

Matthew 13:24-30, 36-43 (KJV)

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying,

"The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."
36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying,

"Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field."

37 He answered and said unto them,

"He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; 
38 The field is the world (Greek: kosmos = "world-system");
the good seed are the children of the kingdom;
but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil;
the harvest is the end of the world (Greek: aioonos = "age");
and the reapers are the angels. 

40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world ("age"). 41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

This parable is about the Messiah's Kingdom during the Millennium. During the Millennium, among the good seed, the children of the Kingdom, will appear the tares, the children of the wicked one. However, Yeshua` will allow them to exist together until the end, and then in the end, He will harvest the tares out of His Kingdom first and bundle them for burning in the Lake of Fire. In verse 43, Yeshua` is talking about the New Earth, its New Sky, and the New Jerusalem that shall descend to the New Earth and be its capital city forever. And, this "shining forth as the sun" is literal as well!

Hi Roy,

Brother, I believe you are right. I used to think that the parable of the Wheat and Tares was associated with the Second Coming, and that it takes place at the time of the Harvest.

I also believe that the Wheat and Tares and the Sheep and Goat Judgments are the same, after the Millennium.

Have a look:

Wheat and Tares Sheep and Goats
Son of Man and angels Matt. 13:37-39 Son of Man and angels Matt. 25:31
Works Judgment not based on faith Matt. 13:41 Works Judgment not based on faith Matt. 25:40
Righteous and Unrighteous are “gathered” Matt. 13:30 Righteous and Unrighteous are “gathered” Matt. 25:32
Wicked thrown into fire Matt. 13:42 Wicked thrown into fire Matt. 25:41

After the 70th Week of Daniel there will be a limited number of human survivors, Wheat or Sheep (like the Jewish Remnant) and Tares or Goats (unrighteous). Jesus will send his angels to gather them all and he will judge them based on WORKS; specifically how they treated the Jews and Christians during the 70th Week (the least of these my brothers). Those that treated them well are deemed worthy to enter the Millennial Kingdom and become “sons of the Kingdom (Matt. 13:38).” These “sons of the kingdom” are survivors of the 70th Week who are allowed to enter the Kingdom, they are not the Church of Jesus Christ...... (just my opinion....FWIW)

• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,584
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

38 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Roy,

Brother, I believe you are right. I used to think that the parable of the Wheat and Tares was associated with the Second Coming, and that it takes place at the time of the Harvest.

I also believe that the Wheat and Tares and the Sheep and Goat Judgments are the same, after the Millennium.

Have a look:

Wheat and Tares Sheep and Goats
Son of Man and angels Matt. 13:37-39 Son of Man and angels Matt. 25:31
Works Judgment not based on faith Matt. 13:41 Works Judgment not based on faith Matt. 25:40
Righteous and Unrighteous are “gathered” Matt. 13:30 Righteous and Unrighteous are “gathered” Matt. 25:32
Wicked thrown into fire Matt. 13:42 Wicked thrown into fire Matt. 25:41

After the 70th Week of Daniel there will be a limited number of human survivors, Wheat or Sheep (like the Jewish Remnant) and Tares or Goats (unrighteous). Jesus will send his angels to gather them all and he will judge them based on WORKS; specifically how they treated the Jews and Christians during the 70th Week (the least of these my brothers). Those that treated them well are deemed worthy to enter the Millennial Kingdom and become “sons of the Kingdom (Matt. 13:38).” These “sons of the kingdom” are survivors of the 70th Week who are allowed to enter the Kingdom, they are not the Church of Jesus Christ...... (just my opinion....FWIW)

Shalom, JoeCanada.

Well, you're close. However, by His own admission, Yeshua` says that the parable about the wheat and tares of Matthew 13 are about those who COME OUT OF HIS KINGDOM (meaning they were IN HIS KINGDOM prior to the gathering). In Matthew 25 (part of the Olivet Discourse started in chapter 24), He says that the Sheep and Goats Judgment are at the BEGINNING of His Kingdom.

Matthew 13:41-43 (KJV)

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Matthew 25:31-33 (KJV)

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

We should not expect Yeshua`s methods of judgment to change, even after a thousand years; so, although they have similarities, there are also significant differences.

In Matthew 13, Yeshua` sends forth His messengers ("angels") to gather them; in Matthew 25 He just comes with His messengers ("angels") when He comes in His glory.

His Second Coming signals the BEGINNING of the Millennium; the consignment to the Lake of Fire (the furnace of fire) signals the END of the Millennium.

In His Second Coming, the Sheep and Goats are NATIONS that Yeshua` shall divide.

At the end of the age, the END of the Millennium, when fire comes down from the sky and begins the Great White Throne Judgment, He is judging INDIVIDUALS.

In His Second Coming, the beginning of the Millennium, the angels do NOT throw them into the fire.

At the end of the age, the end of the Millennium, they SHALL throw them into the fire once judged.

Edited by Retrobyter
to differentiate clearly