• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

25 minutes ago, other one said:

not enough information for me to attach the US and the President to any of that....

I didnt attach the US to that. 

The quedtion is,do you believe te king of the north should respond to the attack on his country and the attack on Israel by the king of the south(the beast)?

Or perhaps you believe he should surrender Jerusalem to the beast and except defeat to the muslims?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

I wonder if his son in law and daughter are in Jerusalem when it is captured by the beast.

If you was king of the north and your military stationed in Jerusalem was killed by the beast and your country attacked by the beast,would you respond and how would you respond?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I wonder if his son in law and daughter are in Jerusalem when it is captured by the beast.

If you was king of the north and your military stationed in Jerusalem was killed by the beast and your country attacked by the beast,would you respond and how would you respond?

who is the king of the North.

24 minutes ago, other one said:

who is the king of the North.

(North America)

Donald Trump.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

(North America)

Donald Trump.

that makes no sense to me at all....   Help me out here...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,466
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

18 hours ago, other one said:

Yes I do see it falling in place....   I do have one exception with most people in that I believe the Gog-Magog is the area of Turkey and not the Russians.  That would make all those invading Muslim in belief.

Putin is an orthodox Christian and knows what will happen to those who attack Israel and I would be really surprised to see him let Russia get involved.

But everything seems to be in place for that war to happen at any time....   and when God himself gets involved as I read it I believe all of Islam will convert almost instantly away from Allah.

For most of my life I was solidly convinced Gog / Magog was Russia and its leader. I've heard the commentaries and reasons Gog / Magog is Turkey and the Muslims. I have to say I find them creditable and can't dispute their facts and reasoning. 

Daniel 2:41 (KJV) And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

Still the popular view of Dan. 2:41, is a ten European nation confederation (or ten global economic regions established by the U.N.). This nicely fits what we see today of the European Union, their economy, problems and Brexit. A number of things could occur to combine and reduce the number to 'ten'. It also fits a potential revival of the Ottoman Muslim empire nicely; as even Turkey's leader Erdogan has stated they will return to their former glory. At 1.4 billion followers of Allah, they definitely have strength; and from history and present we know their goals and agenda to conquer the world for their faith. 

The Kingdom shall be divided fits like a glove. The two major sects (Sunni and Shia) just as soon kill each other as a Christian or Jew. That makes them partly weak and partly divided. I can't say with 100% certainty that Gog - Magog is Russia, however...

There's one biblical and historical fact that about convinces me as to who and where Magog is. Magog, a son of Japheth migrated to the far North. The "Great Wall of China" was originally called called the "Wall of Magog", to keep out the Magog invading bands from the North. These were a barbaric people; Magog became the Scythians and much has been recorded of them in history and by Flavius Josephus. If this be true and my understanding correct, Magog has to be Russia and not Turkey?

Ezekiel 38:4 (KJV) And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

I'm not saying Putin is Gog, however he is a brutal murderer and wants Russia to return to its super power status; and its economy is in shambles. Russia's major income and interest is in controlling petroleum. To take a spoil: Israel has discovered and is preparing to tap the worlds largest known petroleum fields (Goliath) and told Russia to take a hike.  Could this mean 'Gog' has no other choice but to take this spoil? Russia has a number of mutual military aid treaties with Muslim nations (Turkey, Syria, Sudan, Libya; invading nations). Could it be he is forced to uphold a treaty? Who knows? Only God. Israel's invasion comes from the North, most of the players of this invasion are physically there and are building up their bases, ports and warfare equipment. The alliances and pacts have been formally established. Damascus will be reduced to uninhabitable ruins over night (sounds to me like a nuclear IDF strike to me). I believe it's only a matter of God's timing and I think it is close.  Shew wee that was a long post... 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,466
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

19 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Our Messianic Jewish brother, Amir Tsarfati, Behold Israel,  ...tells us the word translated confirm in English is actually to augment, or add to in the Hebrew Bible.

Makes sense doesn't it, ...I seriously doubt The Deal of the Century that will be presented in June will contain any provision for the Temple to be rebuilt, ...personally I believe there will be a covenant, whether it's President Trump's, who knows, ...however, I believe the decree of rebuilding the Temple will be left to the Anti-Christ, after all, ...he wants/needs a Jewish Temple so that he can go in and declare himself god.

Lord bless

I frequently watch Amir's updates and teachings, he's one of my trusted go to people for up to date happenings and sound biblical doctrine. I agree with what you're saying and it's a blessing to live in this generation and witness how all these things are coming about. I too suspect it's the Antichrist whom gives the go ahead with the construction of the Temple. However; just like most of the former proposed failed peace agreements, there were precursors and obligations that had to be met. 

As I previously implied, this time a couple of the Muslim nations that support and fund terrorist groups are behind Trump's peace plan. From what I've read, they will stop funding such groups as Hamas, PLO, etc. if they don't get on board with this coming agreement. Major unpopular and unprecedented changes have and are now occurring, IE. moving our embassy to Jerusalem. I suspect Trump's forthcoming proposal will have backing, teeth and something both sides can agree on, a breakthrough if you will. This could be an outline or forerunner of the AC seven year peace agreement? I'm very anxious to learn about this agreement. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, other one said:

that makes no sense to me at all....   Help me out here...

You would just had need to have been watching for the last couple of decades.

It goes as far back as Reagon and the attack on the Beruit baracks.

Both Iraq wars and even Obama raising taxes.

Its Trumps turn now and what is written about him and Jerusalem.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

7 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

I have two ears and I listen attentively, .....to the Holy Spirit, and He's telling me He didn't say that so, ..........it ain't true.

But the Anointing which ye have received of Him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same Anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as It hath taught you, ye shall abide in Him.  1 John 2:27

Sad..., how many don't know this verse and/or haven't appropriated it into their hearts.

Friend, I'm not going to argue with you, ...in fact I'm content to watch how it rolls out, ...then we'll know who was taught of/by the Holy Spirit and who was not.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, JustPassingThru said:

I have two ears and I listen attentively, .....to the Holy Spirit, and He's telling me He didn't say that so, ..........it ain't true.

But the Anointing which ye have received of Him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same Anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as It hath taught you, ye shall abide in Him.  1 John 2:27

Sad..., how many don't know this verse and/or haven't appropriated it into their hearts.

Friend, I'm not going to argue with you, ...in fact I'm content to watch how it rolls out, ...then we'll know who was taught of/by the Holy Spirit and who was not.

Now thats one of my favorite verses.

• Thumbs Up 1