R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

never miss a chance to put him down do you..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, other one said:

never miss a chance to put him down do you..

Ive known who he is before he became president.

You still do not know.I dont expect many will even during Armegedon.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 3/9/2019 at 12:36 PM, other one said:

does it have to be the antichrist that makes the peace treaty???    It's been so long since I studied all that; I'm having a hard time remembering the details.

Daniel 9:27 (KJV) And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

It doesn't say the Antichrist makes the covenant, but confirms it, though it is still possible he makes it. Personally, based on what I'm seeing, I suspect the Antichrist will affirm an already established and previously written peace deal (covenant). There's a lot to the number 50 (Jubilee year) and too long to explain it all here but; 1917 Balfour Declaration, 1967 Israel takes back possession of Jerusalem, 2017 Trump declares Jerusalem Israel's Capitol and moves embassy, etc. You get the idea.

Netanyahu and Trump are close personal friends and trust one another. During a press conference a couple of years ago, Netanyahu accidentally about spilled the beans, and the look on Trump's face said it all. Speculating, I highly suspect this peace agreement will be drafted by Trump and Netanyahu; and it will be the AC whom shall confirm it. From what I've read there's major support from some major Muslim countries that have reviewed this proposal and support it. So much so, that they will not support or fund any organizations (PLO, etc.) that are hostile to this agreement and don't accept it.

I believe that when Israel signs this seven year agreement, they know they are signing a deal with the devil, but have no other choice for survival; as a scourge is moving there way. While the rest of the world is in chaos and turmoil during the first 3 1/2 years of the tribulation, it appears Israel is living in relative peace and safety. We all know what happens at mid-tribulation, the persecution of the Jew's in earnest. Crying peace and safety, then the sudden destruction.

Anyway, at this point in history, I'm just following along with the prophecies of the Bible and current global and national events. BTW... Do you see any correlation between the buildup in Syria and the players; and the Ezekiel 38: - 39: Gog - Magog invasion of Israel?  The former friendship between Israel and Turkey now turned hostile. Tayyip Erdogan turning Turkey into a Muslim radical dictatorship once again, seeking there status once again to the pre WW II days of the Ottoman Empire? It's all coming about faster than we can keep up with. 

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Anyway, at this point in history, I'm just following along with the prophecies of the Bible and current global and national events. BTW... Do you see any correlation between the buildup in Syria and the players; and the Ezekiel 38: - 39: Gog - Magog invasion of Israel?  The former friendship between Israel and Turkey now turned hostile. Tayyip Erdogan turning Turkey into a Muslim radical dictatorship once again, seeking there status once again to the pre WW II days of the Ottoman Empire? It's all coming about faster than we can keep up with. 

Yes I do see it falling in place....   I do have one exception with most people in that I believe the Gog-Magog is the area of Turkey and not the Russians.  That would make all those invading Muslim in belief.

Putin is an orthodox Christian and knows what will happen to those who attack Israel and I would be really surprised to see him let Russia get involved.

But everything seems to be in place for that war to happen at any time....   and when God himself gets involved as I read it I believe all of Islam will convert almost instantly away from Allah.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

5 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:

Our Messianic Jewish brother, Amir Tsarfati, Behold Israel,  ...tells us the word translated confirm in English is actually to augment, or add to in the Hebrew Bible.

Makes sense doesn't it, ...I seriously doubt The Deal of the Century that will be presented in June will contain any provision for the Temple to be rebuilt, ...personally I believe there will be a covenant, whether it's President Trump's, who knows, ...however, I believe the decree of rebuilding the Temple will be left to the Anti-Christ, after all, ...he wants/needs a Jewish Temple so that he can go in and declare himself god.

Lord bless

Edited by JustPassingThru

15 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Is the man called DT such as Spock said, would necessarily have to be the Antichrist?  The answer is: No.

Would DT be the son of perdition or the MAN doomed to perdition, the false messiah?   The answer is: No. 

Would Donald Trump be a person linked or bound to any prophecy of Scripture? The answer is: Yes. Which one?

Which one? Revelation 6:v.3-4

I've been watching and listening to the President since 1978 in interviews throughout the years till now.....    he is not a warring person and has not wanted us involved in any of the wars we've been involved with since.    He may be used for something concerning the horses, but it is not in his nature to want to do so.

19 minutes ago, other one said:

I've been watching and listening to the President since 1978 in interviews throughout the years till now.....    he is not a warring person and has not wanted us involved in any of the wars we've been involved with since.    He may be used for something concerning the horses, but it is not in his nature to want to do so.

If the US is attacked,will Trump not respond?

Just now, Shilohsfoal said:

If the US is attacked,will Trump not respond?

I didn't say that....   but he's not likely to start a shooting war.

11 minutes ago, other one said:

I didn't say that....   but he's not likely to start a shooting war.

The king of the north doesnt start the war of Armegedon.

The king of the norths country,and Israrl is attacked by the king of the south .

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-40.htm

The king of the south here is the same beast that kills the two witnesses when it takes control of Jerusalem.

The king of the north is acting in defence of the north and Israel.

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-44.htm

Do you believe the king the north should respond to this attack upon his country and his friend Israel in the east?

not enough information for me to attach the US and the President to any of that....

• Praise God! 1