• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I understand.As far as God “ withdrawing His Grace”, He does not withdraw Grace because of disobedience.I am not advocating sin, but “ where sin abounds ,Grace abounds more.”I know that breaks the hearts of many.The only way to get out of Grace is attempting to add Law to it .Law nullifies Grace. People should know that they should not trifle with the Grace that saves them.It will nullify the Work Of the Cross If you do not rest in it.God declares it as “ unbelief”.I think we need to stop “ majoring in the minors”.These daily little sins we get obsessed with are small potatoes compared to the sin of Unbelief.

Might want to read that next verse .    SHALL We sin that grace may abound .  GOD FORBID .  try reading the whole chapters .

Paul is clear we are the servants to whom we obey .  Read all the bible , not just lil parts taken out of text .   

Here this is in that same area ,   HEY CHURCH if you live after the FLESH you WILL DIE .    BUT IF YOU through the SPIRIT do MORTIFY the evil deeds of the flesh , YOU WILL LIVE .

Lets get far more serious about sin and not let folks feel that a man can die in the act of lusting with another man , and just because he said a prayer

some years before and meant it , HE WILL STILL be saved .    HE WONT BE .   HE returned to the pit and died OVERCAME IN SIN .    NO more sacrifice period .

Yall learned things wrong .    SO lets just read for our selves and read constantly .  Things will be cleared up .  But keep on In the mindset of what unwise men taught you ,

and only a harder heart will you get .     SO let me leave us with this advice .  LET NOT these things be named EVEN ONCE among you as becometh saints .

Not once .  LETS have the approach towards sin and error that CHRIST , the Apostels and The message to the seven churches .  GET SERIOUS about It and warn

any and all who do err, REPENT asap . IN fact REBUKE them before all , SO that others may fear .  YEAH ,  I got that last line from the bible too .

Lets just read the letters for ourselves .  PLEASE . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

See,   I proved my point .   When I arrived here I spoke neither for nor against OSAS ,  all I did was warn like the apostels did , like those letters ,  etc

and was just seen as totally wrong to some .     But have I eased up one bit .  NOPE .     Don't bang heads against the wall for my sake .

Cause I am going out the way I came in .  I gotta go out like I gotta go out , FAITHFUL to the LORD and constantly exhorting .

Now  , if some don't like what I say ,  do what most have , put me on ignore , or report me to George and pray hard he gets rid of me .

But so long as I am here ,  these exhortations will continue .     Now ,  let us be encouraged in the LORD .   Cause if we think the churches and world

are upset with us now , WE aint seen anything yet .   Their words will more and more become actions , till they just come to the mindset , its time to rid the entire planet

of folks like us .   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Might want to read that next verse .    SHALL We sin that grace may abound .  GOD FORBID .  try reading the whole chapters .

Paul is clear we are the servants to whom we obey .  Read all the bible , not just lil parts taken out of text .   

Here this is in that same area ,   HEY CHURCH if you live after the FLESH you WILL DIE .    BUT IF YOU through the SPIRIT do MORTIFY the evil deeds of the flesh , YOU WILL LIVE .

Lets get far more serious about sin and not let folks feel that a man can die in the act of lusting with another man , and just because he said a prayer

some years before and meant it , HE WILL STILL be saved .    HE WONT BE .   HE returned to the pit and died OVERCAME IN SIN .    NO more sacrifice period .

Yall learned things wrong .    SO lets just read for our selves and read constantly .  Things will be cleared up .  But keep on In the mindset of what unwise men taught you ,

and only a harder heart will you get .     SO let me leave us with this advice .  LET NOT these things be named EVEN ONCE among you as becometh saints .

Not once .  LETS have the approach towards sin and error that CHRIST , the Apostels and The message to the seven churches .  GET SERIOUS about It and warn

any and all who do err, REPENT asap . IN fact REBUKE them before all , SO that others may fear .  YEAH ,  I got that last line from the bible too .

Lets just read the letters for ourselves .  PLEASE . 

Might want to read that next verse .    SHALL We sin that grace may abound .  GOD FORBID .  try reading the whole chapters .

Spitting in the face of Grace— sinning so Grace might abound is so stupid and evil, it doesn’t merit a sane conversation...please give me a break....

Satan told a lie to Adam and Eve in the Garden That knowing right from wrong would make them like God.He has never budged from that lie— it has worked amazingly well for 6000 years.If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

The whole story played out in the Bible is God showing the Workd that Satan is a liar.God has essentially said....  “ OK, if you think knowing right from wrong will make you like me, here you go.....here’s 613 commandments that will give you an idea what it takes to be perfect. How did that work out? It didn’t .Sin was defined,taken VERY seriously and God made His point. (This would exclude fools that think that they keep it — that is in its own category— sanity vs. insanity ) 

When it comes to sin, God used an old  adage —- If you want something done right: Do it yourself! That is exactly what He did.....

It was God that sent His Son to give His Life, to Shed His Blood for every sin ever committed.It was God that raised Jesus from the dead for our justification.It was God who sent His Holy Spirit to convict us of sin and be our  Helper to conform us into the image of His Son.It was God that paid the price to be able to extend His Grace that gives us unmerited favor and covers our sins in this lifetime.It is God who chastises His Children to eliminate the sins that we want to hang on to because we derive pleasure from them “ for a season.” It is God that knows these sins will come back to harm us later and must be driven from our lives for our benefit, even if we don’t understand it or like it .All we contribute to God’s plan is our faith, and  even THAT is a gift of God

In the end God will do away with the instigator of all of this drama— Satan.God will get the Glory He wants and deserves— ALL of it—-He will be surrounded forever by those that loved and trusted Him. Satan and one third of Heaven had their turn.....they blew it.Lets not blow it like they did.Lets love and trust God.Those that give Him love and trust, when they had the freedom to do otherwise, is God’s own treasure for eternity.It gives God pleasure to give us pleasure.How blessed we are!

• Loved it! 2
  • Oy Vey! 1

20 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Might want to read that next verse .    SHALL We sin that grace may abound .  GOD FORBID .  try reading the whole chapters .

Spitting in the face of Grace— sinning so Grace might abound is so stupid and evil, it doesn’t merit a sane conversation...please give me a break....

Satan told a lie to Adam and Eve in the Garden That knowing right from wrong would make them like God.He has never budged from that lie— it has worked amazingly well for 6000 years.If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

The whole story played out in the Bible is God showing the Workd that Satan is a liar.God has essentially said....  “ OK, if you think knowing right from wrong will make you like me, here you go.....here’s 613 commandments that will give you an idea what it takes to be perfect. How did that work out? It didn’t .Sin was defined,taken VERY seriously and God made His point. (This would exclude fools that think that they keep it — that is in its own category— sanity vs. insanity ) 

When it comes to sin, God used an old  adage —- If you want something done right: Do it yourself! That is exactly what He did.....

It was God that sent His Son to give His Life, to Shed His Blood for every sin ever committed.It was God that raised Jesus from the dead for our justification.It was God who sent His Holy Spirit to convict us of sin and be our  Helper to conform us into the image of His Son.It was God that paid the price to be able to extend His Grace that gives us unmerited favor and covers our sins in this lifetime.It is God who chastises His Children to eliminate the sins that we want to hang on to because we derive pleasure from them “ for a season.” It is God that knows these sins will come back to harm us later and must be driven from our lives for our benefit, even if we don’t understand it or like it .All we contribute to God’s plan is our faith, and  even THAT is a gift of God

In the end God will do away with the instigator of all of this drama— Satan.God will get the Glory He wants and deserves— ALL of it—-He will be surrounded forever by those that loved and trusted Him. Satan and one third of Heaven had their turn.....they blew it.Lets not blow it like they did.Lets love and trust God.Those that give Him love and trust, when they had the freedom to do otherwise, is God’s own treasure for eternity.It gives God pleasure to give us pleasure.How blessed we are!

I wasn't implying You meant we SHOULD SIN .     Did you read the rest of it .      

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

On 5/16/2019 at 3:07 PM, Pekoudah said:

When I wrote out from the bible the exact words...

The bible isn't the issue, its the way you misunderstand it, is the problem.
Here is the reality.   A Legalist believes that they Keep themselves saved, and you'll post all your ways to do so, and you'll explain why if you don't you are lost..  But God is not a Legalist, and He does not require a list to keep you saved.  He only requires our Faith to save us, and then He takes it from there, and finishes our salvation.   HE does it.

Philippians 1:6.  "God who BEGAN our salvation, will Himself be FAITHFUL TO COMPLETE IT".

Try to comprehend what "faithful to complete it", means.

Its really not that difficult.

<B><

Edited by Behold
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Grace is Gods favor. He forgives us all our sins. Grace is not law. Its favor. It's like you went into court and was guilty. But the judge said not guilty. Free gift. If you think you have to first obey to be forgiven then that's not grace. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Grace is Gods favor. He forgives us all our sins. Grace is not law. Its favor. It's like you went into court and was guilty. But the judge said not guilty. Free gift. If you think you have to first obey to be forgiven then that's not grace. 

As you said.    Its not us who obey so that we are forgiven, but rather its Christ who obeyed and went to the Cross, SO THAT WE ARE, forgiven.

Jesus is the reason we are forgiven.

His Blood. 

His Cross.

God does not accept what we DO to save us, He only accepts what Christ DID.

When Jesus says, from the Cross, "it is finished", He's not talking about OUR Behavior., He's talking about His DEATH that is the payment, that is the blood atonement, that IS our redemption.

And He should know.

Edited by Behold
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  2

On 5/17/2019 at 11:12 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

What are the 613 commandments?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, Behold said:

The bible isn't the issue, its the way you misunderstand it, is the problem.
Here is the reality.   A Legalist believes that they Keep themselves saved, and you'll post all your ways to do so, and you'll explain why if you don't you are lost..  But God is not a Legalist, and He does not require a list to keep you saved.  He only requires our Faith to save us, and then He takes it from there, and finishes our salvation.   HE does it.

Philippians 1:6.  "God who BEGAN our salvation, will Himself be FAITHFUL TO COMPLETE IT".

Try to comprehend what "faithful to complete it", means.

Its really not that difficult.

<B><

Nobody cares what a legalist does, because it's not a Bible word, and your legalist this and that monologue is just your opinion.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

48 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

What are the 613 commandments?

Ask a Jew.....