• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

31 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

The Love that comes from the Spirit of God is different than what passes off as love by many (what the world thinks of love as being.) Scripture describes this love beautifully.

"Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

(1 Corinthians 13: 4-7)

• Group:  Mars Hill

Did you all see what turtle two just wrote .

We can shut all inclusive false love DOWN with what GOD SHOWED ME .

Remember when JESUS said I will give you a mouth and wisdom that none can resist.

Yall wanna hear a beauty . 

A couple of years ago there was a war on another site .     We had all inclusive sin loving folks running the show .

They thought they were defeating any and all who resisted them and their support of gay marriage .

They had an answer , false one , but still an answer to everyone who opposed them .

BUT GOD was not going to have it .   NOPE ,  not that day .   Not that day .

One would say ,  its not in the new testament .   they would constantly and heavily quoate corithians chapter thirteen .

I mean LOVE LOVE LOVE was all I was hearing .     But GOD was not well pleased with their lies and confusion .

SO he gave me these words .   I will do my best to remember them .

I came on and agreed with them and said ,  YES you all are right , GOD IS LOVE .   And if a man has not love , He does not even know GOD .

If a man even gives all his goods to feed the poor and yet has not LOVE ,  HE does not know GOD period .

That love is a dire necessity for LOVE comes FROM GOD and GOD IS LOVE .

(at this point I am sure they thought I was in support of them )

I went on .    God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son .

SO its dire important we have LOVE or we know NOT GOD .

SO let us examine ourselves to see if our LOVE is from GOD or is it of the world .

Let us see .    Love rejoices in TRUTH and not inquity .  

And love does not behave itself , UNSEEMINGLY .    Now let us pay attention to that word UNSEEMINGLY .

Let us turn to romans chapter one .

For even the women did exchange the natural use of the woman and even the men likewise burned in their lusts

man with man working that which is .............................UNSEEMINGLY .

SO YALL ARE RIGHT WE BETTER HAVE LOVE , CAUSE IF HAVE IT NOT < WE DONT KNOW GOD and are DOOMED .

not a soul could respond , not a soul .    They could say nothing .  it was all in NEW TESTAMENT and it was the BIBLCAL version of LOVE TOO .

NOT a soul could say say squat .   one did later respond back and said , HEY BUT GOD IS LOVE .   And I simply said , I KNOW , now go read what I wrote . 

KADOW .  GOD WILL GIVE US A MOUTH and they will not be able to fight against it .   

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

I later brought It here too .     but I cant remember who agreed or disagreed .   its been a while .   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

18 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

GOD WILL GIVE US A MOUTH and they will not be able to fight against it .   

@frienduff thaylorde Thanks for sharing this experience you had with us and how Luke 21:15 tied into it... "I will give you utterance and wisdom which none of your opponents will be able to withstand or reply to."

18 hours ago, pinacled said:

[ "remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins."]

@pinacled Thanks for posting this important scripture. 1 Peter 4:8 brings to mind Jude 21-23.

"Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And of some have compassion, making a difference. And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment spotted by the flesh."

We can :) love the sinner yet hate the sin.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

On 5/18/2019 at 4:39 AM, Debp said:

Fruits of the Spirit are something that we cannot manufacture or produce on our own.   These qualities are the result of being born again.   We might have some to a lesser or greater degree...but if we have been born again, the fruits will be there. 

@Debp :amen:An excellent point! Thanks for this bringing this truth out and for posting this topic/thread. 

"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

(Matthew 7:16-20)

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Fruit is the direct result of whatever controls our heart. It can be good or bad. True followers of Christ will be recognized by their fruit.

Matthew 7:16-20

You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

3 minutes ago, pinacled said:

Now for a difficult question in How to show Hospitality.

As The Royal Torah decrees to love thy neighbor as thy......'

How then should I as a once stranger call my brothers and sisters.?

Should I greet them in saying they are an inherent sinner.?

I say, no.

Personally I prefer to encourage the Gift that they are and further the relationship.

After all, the Lord Has known them before forming them in the womb.

Only the enemy would lie about an inherited failure.

Who Do you Give Praise to?

How should you greet them? Show hospitality? A born again soul will greet them with the good fruit which is  love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.” Even if they are of the bad fruit. Then we pray for them. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Fruit is the direct result of whatever controls our heart. It can be good or bad. True followers of Christ will be recognized by their fruit.

Matthew 7:16-20

You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Fruit is whether the heart is a good honest heart, or a bad one. The word is taken out of the heart immediately, so that no fruit is grown, in a hard heart, it only grows in a soft heart where there are no stones.

Luke 8:12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

It is a manifest token that we be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, when we suffer for that same Kingdom. Adversaries have the evident token of perdition. Apostle Paul is that pattern of all longsuffering, to believe on and follow, which is always bearing in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus..

2 Thessalonians 1:4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:
5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

Philippians 1:28 And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.

1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

2 Corinthians 4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
11 For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

Continuing on the persecution sufferings, men are lovers of their own selves, they expect Jesus says we shall know true believers buy their fruits, but we see the evidence is different, we see them covetous, boasters, proud, disobedient, unholy, without natural affection, despisers of those that are good, instead of like that unwelcomed manner of Apostle Paul, the longsuffering and the charity enduring all, patience in the afflictions the sufferings to be delivered out of if we live godly, but the filthy dreamers defile their flesh, with their evil thoughts they say we cant stop, their fornications thefts and lies and their blasphemy of God when they turn HIs grace into lasciviousness, or they see that this worlds people all call Jesus Lord but didn't have mercy and they are told, you receive the same..

2 Timothy 3: 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jude 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Matthew 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

James 2:13 For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.
Jonah 2:8 They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.
Psalm 109:17 As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

Revelation 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

26 minutes ago, pinacled said:

Now for a difficult question in How to show Hospitality.

As The Royal Torah decrees to love thy neighbor as thy......'

How then should I as a once stranger call my brothers and sisters.?

Should I greet them in saying they are an inherent sinner.?

I say, no.

Personally I prefer to encourage the Gift that they are and further the relationship.

After all, the Lord Has known them before forming them in the womb.

Only the enemy would lie about an inherited failure.

Who Do you Give Praise to?

Matthew 10:13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Acts 13:50 But the Jews stirred up the devout and honourable women, and the chief men of the city, and raised persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and expelled them out of their coasts.
51 But they shook off the dust of their feet against them, and came unto Iconium.
52 And the disciples were filled with joy, and with the Holy Ghost.

• This is Worthy 1

5 minutes ago, pinacled said:

Doves eyes are never sperated with the Blessed Poor in the honorable covenant of peace.

Keen eyes with hope on the ears.

The color Orange reminds me of patience hidden in a bow of Light.

Blessings Always

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

Proverbs 25:12 As an earring of gold, and an ornament of fine gold, so is a wise reprover upon an obedient ear.

Jeremiah 6:10 To whom shall I speak, and give warning, that they may hear? behold, their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot hearken: behold, the word of the Lord is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it.

Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Romans 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fairspeeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Proverbs 27:14 He that blesseth his friend with a loud voice, rising early in the morning, it shall be counted a curse to him.
  • This is Worthy 1