• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 hours ago, Debp said:

I believe repentance starts in our hearts when the Holy Spirit convicts us of sin.   Of course, afterwards our thoughts will agree with what our hearts came to realize.   When our hearts are involved, this is much more than turning over new leafs.

I know a man that was a vile filthy rotten hog .     He deserved hell fire ten times over for a speck of what that filthy vile beast did .

What a hog it was .   The man don't even deserve to be called a he but rather just it .   For the pig it was .

But grace appeared one day .    That filthy vile pig was walking in total darkness ,  that earner of hell fire was doing evil as any other day .

Till that day , nearing the afternoon a stirring began and that vile wicked evil pig was brought to remembrance about a day when it ,  yes IT had heard

the gospel years before .     And suddenly a whole new heart with whole new desires began .  A love for truth and not darkness began .

A TOTAL heart change in a total opposite direction began .

Now if that vile vermon of a filthy hog was given grace , AND a TOTAL HEART CHANGE ,    I suppose anyone could have reiceved the same thing .

Now that was  a hog I am talking about .   Look I don't give names cause I don't want to name that vile hog , but I am saying it , not he , but it was a vile rotten wicked dirty hog of a beast .

The point was WHEN GOD changes one , IT CAN BE SEEN by their fruits .

They wont be going around telling anyone if a man returns to the pit and was overcome , yet if he prayed a prayer at one time , HE IS SAVED PEROID .

I highly doubt even that old hog would say that now .   OH wait , I know it would not , ITS ME .     THUS enough with the acronyms and lets jus preach JESUS and

remind just like JESUS DID an the early church did .    The only GOODNESS in me , IS THE LORD .    But he didn't leave me powerless to sin , BUT GIVES ME ALL I NEED TO OVERCOME

that sin .    We better preach the whole truth and the whole reason JESUS CAME .  FOR we got no excuse to sin ,  But rather we have a WAY OUT and a way to overcome sin ,

HIS NAME IS JESUS ,  I know for I heed HIS VOICE .    WE better all rush full force into bibles asap and do some power reading for hours daily on the new test .

IT sure will clear out our minds of mans mixtures and folks wouldn't be a striving in time .   

• Praise God! 1