heavensflower

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Am I the only one concerned about the suffering of illegal immigrants crossing the border who are treated horribly by Trump and ICE? 

What about the poor little children locked up in prison camps who are not allowed to bathe, take a shower, brush their teeth or eat a decent amount of food and have thin foil sheets to sleep on and wear the same clothes they were apprehended in day after day.  What kind of evil, cruel person in a Democratic country would treat people this way? I know they broke the law by entering the USA illegally, but even prisoners, people in jail should be allowed decent food and water to drink, showering facilities, tooth paste tooth brushes, a change of jail uniforms, and a decent place to sleep. The cells are overcrowded, both for immigrants and Americans. I heard the children are sent to court without any adult help to help them speak and explain why they are in the USA. They should have a lawyer to speak for them, I think that is the law. I think the law says that children can only be held in the prison camp for 3 days, then they must go to a safe home, like a foster home, a home for immigrant and homeless children without their families. 

Psychiatrists have shown pictures drawn by children detained this way. They show people behind bars and in cages. The people were very thin, almost emaciated, and they looked like they were in pain and suffering. 

Jesus Christ said, "Let the children come to me." He said the Kingdom of heaven belonged to those like little children. And he also said we should treat people the way we want people to treat us. The Bible also says that we should be kind to the alien, by that they mean foreigner, be kind to strangers and alien foreigners. The Hebrew people were foreigners and slaves in Egypt, so God told them to remember how it felt and be kind to other foreigners, and do not treat them badly like the Egyptians did. 

As Christians and Americans, we should treat immigrants with love and kindness. We should help central American countries, We need to fix the messed up migration system, there are a lot of American institutions that need cleaning up and fixed. 

Trump is responsible for the cruelty. He lies all the time, and he has even said that the harsh, cruel conditions were a deterent to keep migrants from coming in. If you don't like it, don't sneak into America, he said. 

I hope America can get a new president with the upcoming election. We need someone with compassion. We need a democrat. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  416
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

Hi HeavensFlower:

Tragically, we have to admit to what the record of human history shows:

• Eccl. 8:9: “Man has dominated man to his injury.” (This is true even though some governments and rulers have started off with high ideals.)  
  • Jer. 10:23: “I well know, O God, that to earthling man his way does not belong. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.” (God did not authorize his human creation to chart its own path independent from God.)
  • Gen. 8:21: “The inclination of the heart of man is bad from his youth up.” (Not only the rulers but also those ruled are all born in sin, with selfish inclinations.)
  • 2 Tim. 3:1-4: “In the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, . . . not open to any agreement, . . . puffed up with pride.” (The problems facing mankind today cannot be lastingly solved by just one nation; they require complete international cooperation. But selfish interests prevent that and also seriously hinder any real cooperation among the various organizations within nations.)

Will putting other men in office solve the problem?

• Ps. 146:3, 4: “Do not put your trust in nobles, nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs. His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; in that day his thoughts do perish.” (So, any programs for betterment that rulers institute soon pass into the hands of others and are frequently abandoned.)
  • No matter who the ruler is, he will still be part of this world that lies in Satan’s power.—1 John 5:19.

What, then, is the answer to the problems of corruption and oppression?

• Dan. 2:44: “The God of heaven will set up a kingdom [a government] that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite.”
  • Ps. 72:12-14: “He [God's appointed king, Jesus Christ] will deliver the poor one crying for help, also the afflicted one and whoever has no helper. He will feel sorry for the lowly one and the poor one, and the souls of the poor ones he will save. From oppression and from violence he will redeem their soul, and their blood will be precious in his eyes.” (His concern for such people when he was on earth—his healing them, feeding multitudes, even laying down his life for them—shows that he will truly be the kind of ruler foretold in the prophecy.)

Blessed may you be!

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,701
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 hours ago, heavensflower said:

Am I the only one concerned about the suffering of illegal immigrants crossing the border who are treated horribly by Trump and ICE? 

Where have you been? Are you not aware of the children pulled away  during the Obamaite's reign of terror on America? Children have been taken away to camp to live as orphans and be trained up by the Obama-ites in Texas detention camps since 2010. There the mammas are allowed to stay too but the dad's they either  do work or go to jail.  This mess has been ugly for some time now. It is part and parcel of the Soros' plan  of sorrows for the USA, the man of no borders just total control of the One World by Him and his financial empire.

Of course there is concern for kids and for adults too! The answer is neither imprisoning USA in steel nor in having open borders. The answer is in having real opportunity  granted in an organized manner  fo rindividual fromall over the world to fill th eneeds of the USA and to become part of the American Dream.It is not to dilute and disparage the dream and establish a Drug crazed ghetto in every city in America where gangsrule daily life and death to all is their motto.

The answer  is to stand up to the Soros gang and to proclaim a better way, that of the gospel of Jesus. That gospel includes taking care sacrificially  of the orphans and the widows in the name of Jesus. It also gives responsibility to the recipients of grace and mercy, so that they too will help one another sacrificially doing all that they then do to the glory of God alone, and not be takers of provisions stored up by others labor only while demanding their fair share.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,701
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Trump is responsible for the cruelty. He lies all the time, and he has even said that the harsh, cruel conditions were a deterent to keep migrants from coming in. If you don't like it, don't sneak into America, he said. 

I hope America can get a new president with the upcoming election. We need someone with compassion. We need a democrat. 

Sorry but  champions of abortion are the evil one's today. They fly their rainbow colors and embrace depravity of any and all sort adding to  their coalition of evil. An dyes they have become today's Democratic political Party in the USA.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

What about the poor little children locked up in prison camps who are not allowed to bathe, take a shower, brush their teeth or eat a decent amount of food and have thin foil sheets to sleep on and wear the same clothes they were apprehended in day after day.  What kind of evil, cruel person in a Democratic country would treat people this way? I know they broke the law by entering the USA illegally, but even prisoners, people in jail should be allowed decent food and water to drink, showering facilities, tooth paste tooth brushes, a change of jail uniforms, and a decent place to sleep. The cells are overcrowded, both for immigrants and Americans. I heard the children are sent to court without any adult help to help them speak and explain why they are in the USA. They should have a lawyer to speak for them, I think that is the law. I think the law says that children can only be held in the prison camp for 3 days, then they must go to a safe home, like a foster home, a home for immigrant and homeless children without their families. 

Psychiatrists have shown pictures drawn by children detained this way. They show people behind bars and in cages. The people were very thin, almost emaciated, and they looked like they were in pain and suffering. 

Jesus Christ said, "Let the children come to me." He said the Kingdom of heaven belonged to those like little children. And he also said we should treat people the way we want people to treat us. The Bible also says that we should be kind to the alien, by that they mean foreigner, be kind to strangers and alien foreigners. The Hebrew people were foreigners and slaves in Egypt, so God told them to remember how it felt and be kind to other foreigners, and do not treat them badly like the Egyptians did. 

As Christians and Americans, we should treat immigrants with love and kindness. We should help central American countries, We need to fix the messed up migration system, there are a lot of American institutions that need cleaning up and fixed. 

Very sad. :(

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  1

If I was to refused to allow my family to close and lock the doors before we went to bed at night. Wouldn’t it be understandable how they might question my love for them? 

Wouldn't  the same truth apply  concerning the leaders that refuse to allow the borders to be made secure?

(my pondering)

Blessings, 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

Edited by Not me

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

post deleted sorry. 

Edited by LadyKay

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

This reply is for those who are chanting "build the wall."

Rather then argue with people like I normally do.  I decided to delete my argument post and post this information instead.  The link is from U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services web site.  It explains how seeking asylum works. People do indeed have the right to come to the US and seek asylum. Anyway, read it. Education yourself. Be informed. 

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum/obtaining-asylum-united-states

Edited by LadyKay
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

This reply is for those who are chanting "build the wall."

Rather then argue with people like I normally do.  I decided to delete my argument post and post this information instead.  The link is from U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services web site.  It explains how seeking asylum works. People do indeed have the right to come to the US and seek asylum. Anyway, read it. Education yourself. Be informed. 

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum/obtaining-asylum-united-states

I don’t think anyone saying people don’t have the legal right to request asylum. 

I think what people are saying is people don’t have the legal right to demand entrance, than stick their hand out and say;

“give me, because you owe me”

(my surmising)

Blessings,

Much love in Christ, Not me  

Edited by Not me