• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Fine with me.You have the right to be wrong.Close-minded much?

Where is your open mind?  

2 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Fine with me.You have the right to be wrong.Close-minded much?

Also, what are the 400 verses proving OSAS and the 200 out of context verses showing your can lose salvation? You never post them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Some people are unaware of the rebellion that lives in their hearts and that their tattoos reflect an antisocial or ungodly heart. It is a sobering thought to remember that God says that rebellion is like the sin of witchcraft (1 Sam. 15:23). Stories abound of people who got a tattoo when they were intoxicated, on drugs, or angry, all of which are states of rebelliousness. Rebellious tattoos often fall into the category of dark and sinister images such as death, skulls, demons, dragons, spiders, and other frightening, menacing, or evil objects. There are also tattoos that are occultic in nature or are pagan symbols such as “Thor’s Hammer,” Masonic emblems, nature worship, or the symbols of eastern religions. These types of images promote false gods and belief systems and are always wrong. Rebellious tattoos are never a godly blessing to others and they often reflect the hurt and pain that resides in the person’s heart by promoting beliefs and religions that are opposed to God’s truth. In other words, they promote evil.

The Motive of Rejection
Another motive that people are often unaware of is rejection. Many people have a great sense of unworthiness, being unlovable, or feeling “not good enough” because of the ungodly root of rejection that lives in their hearts. Rejection causes great emotional pain and is often the trigger behind people’s actions. Many times people act out with a “tough guy” (or girl) persona that is really masking the great hurt from the rejection in their hearts. Tattoos can be used to mask rejection by portraying an image that is not who the person really is on the inside. Sometimes people with rejection issues act in ways that cause others to reject them. There are some types of tattoos and some locations on the body that are never acceptable. Great care must be taken to discern the motive of the heart before anyone ever permanently alters his body with a tattoo.

Tattoos Will Not Change Who You “Really Are”
Getting a tattoo that says “courageous” does not impart courage any more than wearing a cowboy hat makes someone a cowboy. Tattoos will not “make you anything” other than the same person you were before, except now you have ink permanently embedded in your body. Examine your heart first, and if you recognize rebellion or rejection as your motive, and if you are not operating from a place of love and faith, do not get a tattoo.

https://www.truthortradition.com/articles/what-does-the-bible-say-about-tattoos-can-a-christian-get-a-tattoo

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

I have researched both sides .Minds close,as they should,when one gathers all the facts, takes all sides under consideration and finds out things called “ facts”. The Earth is round. I am closed minded about that too.The Truth about God's concern for markings is so sensible if you ever take the time to look it up.I bet even you would agree that it makes sense and is true.Easier to stay in ignorance, I guess.

• Oy Vey! 1

5 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

Also, what are the 400 verses proving OSAS and the 200 out of context verses showing your can lose salvation? You never post them.

I did my homework......now you can do yours......you really think I’m going to type out 600 verses? Think again,Chester .

• Oy Vey! 1

I researched it too and know OSAS is a lie.  What are the 613 laws? What are the 400 verses? Where is the faith plus nothing verse?  Where does the Bible say the law was given to silence people?

2 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I did my homework......now you can do yours......you really think I’m going to type out 600 verses? Think again,Chester .

I expect you to make claims without backing them up and you didn't dissappoint.  

I aim to please! Good night for now...

7 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

I researched it too and know OSAS is a lie.  What are the 613 laws? What are the 400 verses? Where is the faith plus nothing verse?  Where does the Bible say the law was given to silence people?

Where? I don’t know....somewhere in the back....

• Oy Vey! 1

Just now, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I aim to please! Good night for now...

You did.  This is going around in circles.  Nobody is changing their mind.  By now, we know which side of the battle we are on.