• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Luke 10:19  Behold, I give you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing by any means shall hurt you.  KJV

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

There is no such scripture. Do what me and Frienduff suggest and get your head on straight.

Few understand the spirit world and make huge claims based on faulty doctrine.Blessings...

I sure hope this gets understood the right way .  But I would never take advice from a woman pastor ,    but I would take advice from men or women who do all things

by the pattern of GOD .      Folks ,   that lady pastor has no business over no church ,   and now look what she told rivers .

No wonder  rivers is so confused .      Ps ,  better test all men pastors too , cause lots of them need to start over and learn JESUS TOO .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

On 8/6/2019 at 6:29 PM, Rivers said:

I was filled with the holy ghost/spirit 7 years ago and it was awesome I had joy peace and I new for certain I was loved by god. After about 2 years I lost all the fruits of the spirit had no joy peace and felt like the holy ghost just left me maybe I greived the holy spirit or maybe he is just quiet but I haven't felt the holy ghost or felt like I even have the holy ghost in years. Since then I've had many mental breakdowns and was told i was demon possessed by my pasture. She tried to deliver me from the demons and said a few have left but I still have 1 left. We've tried multiple times and and she still thinks i have a demon in me. I was told if you have the holy ghost you cant be demon possessed. So that would have to mean if she's rite then I dont have the holy ghost anymore. I was wondering if I would ever get the holy ghost back or if maybe she is wrong and I still have the holy ghost but he's just been quite for years I really dont know and would appreciate some elders advice. Thanks.

Once a person has been indwelt with the Holy Spirit it does not leave. Were you genuinely indwelt with the Holy Spirit the first time?

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:29 PM, Rivers said:

I was filled with the holy ghost/spirit 7 years ago and it was awesome I had joy peace and I new for certain I was loved by god. After about 2 years I lost all the fruits of the spirit had no joy peace and felt like the holy ghost just left me maybe I greived the holy spirit or maybe he is just quiet but I haven't felt the holy ghost or felt like I even have the holy ghost in years. Since then I've had many mental breakdowns and was told i was demon possessed by my pasture. She tried to deliver me from the demons and said a few have left but I still have 1 left. We've tried multiple times and and she still thinks i have a demon in me. I was told if you have the holy ghost you cant be demon possessed. So that would have to mean if she's rite then I dont have the holy ghost anymore. I was wondering if I would ever get the holy ghost back or if maybe she is wrong and I still have the holy ghost but he's just been quite for years I really dont know and would appreciate some elders advice. Thanks.

May I suggest. Their I nothing God does not know and only sees into the  heart and nothing escapes Him. Read (psalm 139). In 1 John It says if we confess our sin He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins. Read the prayer of David (Psalm 51) No Believer can get possessed in less they let him in.