• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

3 minutes ago, Picky Pilot said:

Sort of.  I could use an example of a drug store.  Once they dispense a prescription for a controlled drug, after it leaves their hands, are they to blame if it's abused or handed off to someone else.   Or an arms manufacturer who is sued because their weapon performed exactly as it was designed to work.   
Or how about a Christian Chick-fil-A employee selling a #1 meal to an obese woman therefore contributing to her sin of gluttony.  
One can take this to the extremes.  Kevin was getting dumped on big time.    

A business that is designed to do something that is against the law is something a Christian should not be doing. In this case, it is commiting fraud. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1948

Apparently it isn't against the law.  It's a business that is advertised and successful. Otherwise he'd be posting from his prison cell.  He didn't mention that.  
As I said before, defrauding people, especially the elderly is a felony in most states yet people like Benny Hinn, Al Sharpton, Joel Osteen and other crooked preachers get a pass.  Are they still Christian?   Sometimes, we're quick to judge.   I prefer a little grace.   

Edited by Picky Pilot

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, Picky Pilot said:

As I said before, defrauding people, especially the elderly is a felony in most states yet people like Benny Hinn, Al Sharpton, Joel Osteen and other crooked preachers get a pass.  Are they still Christian?   Sometimes, we're quick to judge.   I prefer a little grace.   

Sin is sin. Pretending it isnt sin does nothing.