• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 12:44 PM, unworthyservant said:

What does the chronological order of Roman Emperors and Christ have to do with the price of eggs in China or for that matter, anything that I said?

um... in case u haven't noticed the coming of Christ changed an awful lot of things in the world..

if that is not relevant to you, I don't know what to say

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

16 hours ago, createdequal said:

so a Christian promoting the R party is "damaging their Christian testimony with those on the other side"??

The other side?

Do you realize the other side is Satan himself?

How can you be any more Satan-promoting than wanting to keep baby-killing legal, even up until the daybefore birth, and some are now saying after birth as well?

Is that not Satanic to you?

(and there other ways in which the left's policies are destructive to society---) 

People are complex. R's and D's are people. To put them into boxes of "this side good that side bad" is an uneducated, tunnel vision way of thinking.  I have been on both sides. I have voted R and I have voted D. I vote for the person not the party. Because as I said. People are complex. R's and D's are people. 

Edited by LadyKay
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

Republicans are never going to end abortion. Abortion will take place rather it is legal or not. It did for all the years before  Roe v. Wade. In dark places, on kitchen tables and in bathrooms. Go study some history.  While Republicans are all for wanting people who have babies. They seem to care less once those babies are brought into this world. They are quick to cut off food assistance  and medical  and other forms of  assistance that lower income family's need.  Those who do this,( and I say those because not all do) maybe pro-birth. But I would not call them pro-life.  Even some Christians who claim to be pro-life are like this as well.  They want the government to make sure babies are born into this world, but government better not use their money to help care for it.   

My church helps support a "Crisis Pregnancy" center. The center gives people an alternative to abortion. It provides baby care items for them.  Counsel them, and helps get  mothers sign up for medical insurance.   If you want to help stop abortion. Then find these centers and  support them. 

• Well Said! 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  645
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

18 hours ago, createdequal said:

so a Christian promoting the R party is "damaging their Christian testimony with those on the other side"??

The other side?

Do you realize the other side is Satan himself?

How can you be any more Satan-promoting than wanting to keep baby-killing legal, even up until the daybefore birth, and some are now saying after birth as well?

Is that not Satanic to you?

(and there other ways in which the left's policies are destructive to society---) 

"There is none so blind as he who will not see! The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know." (John Heywood)

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:44 AM, LadyKay said:

People are complex. R's and D's are people. To put them into boxes of "this side good that side bad" is an uneducated, tunnel vision way of thinking.  I have been on both sides. I have voted R and I have voted D. I vote for the person not the party. Because as I said. People are complex. R's and D's are people. 

I find this (visceral reaction alert) short sighted at best

It is obvious to anyone who follows current events esp DC.. that there is a huge difference btwn R and D. Again, one is the party of Nazism (let's kill anyone who is in  the  way!) and one is against that..

But apparently you do not think that killing unborn children is a horrific thing....

Edited by createdequal

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:11 AM, LadyKay said:

Republicans are never going to end abortion. Abortion will take place rather it is legal or not.

who says, you?

Democrats? Yeh, they are a believable lot, aren't they?

I am sure the slaves states said the same thing about slavery: "Slavery will always exist whether it is legal or not.."

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, createdequal said:

who says, you?

Democrats? Yeh, they are a believable lot, aren't they?

I am sure the slaves states said the same thing about slavery: "Slavery will always exist whether it is legal or not.."

I study history.  Abortions took place long before they were legal. Go study some history. Then you will know. And why did you bring slavery into this? :mellow:

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I study history.  Abortions took place long before they were legal. Go study some history. Then you will know. And why did you bring slavery into this? :mellow:

just because something was once legal does not mean it should remain legal... so forget that so called argument

slavery was outlawed. Abortion can be outlawed again as well.

I guess you are, as Reagan said (paraphrase) not concerned about abortion bc you are already born--

2 hours ago, createdequal said:

I guess you are, as Reagan said (paraphrase) not concerned about abortion bc you are already born--

You really need to stop judging me. :45:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 hours ago, LadyKay said:

You really need to stop judging me. :45:

just like you need to stop judging Donald Trump????