Sign in to follow this  
nobleseed

why she cant be Israel

Posted (edited)

the reason why the woman in rev 12 cannot be Israel is because later in the chapter, it says she flees on eagle wings to the wilderness where she is taken care of.  now can u imagine a whole country fleeing to the wilderness, unless u are talking about a mass exodus, which is even more problematic.  its better to take her as what it says. a woman who gives birth to a king.

Edited by nobleseed
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, nobleseed said:

the reason why the woman in rev 12 cannot be Israel is because later in the chapter, it says she flees on eagle wings to the wilderness where she is taken care of.  now can u imagine a whole country fleeing to the wilderness, unless u are talking about a mass exodus, which is even more problematic.  its better to take her as what it says. a woman who gives birth to a king.

In my opinion, the scriptures in Revelation 12, 13, 17, 18, etc.....are all about AMERICA; the place which John called "BABYLON THE GREAT". 

On 8/28/2019 at 7:32 PM, nobleseed said:

I think it is pretty clear that the woman of Rev. 12 is not Israel.  Rev. 12:17 states that the dragon goes after God's children* when it fails to get her.  I personally use the term God's children, just to be clear.  New Jerusalem is only referenced in Rev. 21.  

The term Israel is not used in Revelations.  I just chose a random article about that term and got this link link here.  Here is an interesting quote from it about this topic: " Fifth, the New Testament does not refer to Israel as a nation possessing the land forever; rather, it speaks of Abraham's believing covenant offspring inheriting the world ( Rom4:13 ).".

*Rev. 12:17

"And the dragon was enraged at the woman, and went to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And the dragon stood on the shore of the sea."

On 8/28/2019 at 9:32 PM, nobleseed said:

Slow down please! Why did God put "VIrgo" in the sky? Why did John see "Virgo" in the vision? Virgo was to represent the virgin who would give birth to the Messiah. Mary was a Jew - from Israel. Her Son was and is  a Jew from Israel. The Sun, Moon, Stars, refers back to Jacob and his 12 sons: Israel. The first five verses of chapter 12 are to show us how the dragon (the devil) tried to kill Jesus as a child.  

Jesus said that when those in Judea see the abomination THEY are to flee: therefore a "subset" of "Israel."  How many will flee? John does not tell us. Perhaps hundreds, perhaps thousands - but as you said, NOT all of Israel.

On 8/28/2019 at 10:32 PM, nobleseed said:

There are two women in rev. 12, One that flees into the wilderness which is Israel, and one that flies on wings of Eagles which is the church. The Church continues to produce offspring (overcomers, Saints), until the end of the Rule of the first beast of Rev. 13. and the rapture. The Jews that flee into the Wilderness are restored as a nation, The Church is raptured, and the Apostates of the church emerge as the Woman riding the Scarlet beast. (Rev. 17)

On 8/28/2019 at 9:32 PM, nobleseed said:

Exodus 19:4 (KJV) Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.

There is no doubt whatsoever the "woman" is Israel and backed up elsewhere in scripture. Eagles wings are synonymous with speed and swiftness as with the Exodus above. When the plain sense make common sense, seek no other sense.

Sign in to follow this