• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

21 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Because a lot of folks have come to the point that even if unrepent gays claim to know JESUS and live in their sin and honor it , THAT SOMEHOW they must KNOW JESUS TOO .

This is an extreme misrepresentation of past statements I have made......actually, it is not a misrepresentation.....it’s just a lie......and you know it......shame on you....

BB,    the brain is overthinking again .  THIS was not DIRECTED AT ALL ABOUT YOU .      ME is talking about many CELEB CHRISTAINS .       NOT YOU .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

BB,    the brain is overthinking again .  THIS was not DIRECTED AT ALL ABOUT YOU .      ME is talking about many CELEB CHRISTAINS .       NOT YOU .

Force of habit, I suppose.....you have my apology 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

13 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

Where do you go to church Brother Frienduff?

At an apartment sometimes or even at the lake at times  .     It has no real location persay .

Just a few of us .     GOOD NEWS ,  all we ever read from IS the bible .   I have another church I go to daily , but its an online church .   Its good .  but the best is always in person .

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Force of habit, I suppose.....you have my apology 

Just remember ,    what I say to one I say to all ,      and that is ,  THERE IS NO HOPE in the POPE . 

27 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

So now we are indebted to the world for giving us a "deeper appreciation of what Christ sacrificed".

Jas 4:4

Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God

Its for things like this that the church has become so worldly.

It's rare enough to find Christians who have any half-way realistic understanding of what Jesus was like......imagine thinking that there are unbelieving filmmakers who could possibly understand.....and that they have anything to teach the child of God about Him.  Oh dear brother, this is seriously misguided and upside down.

Good points brought up here.One could fill a warehouse with the flat out stupidity of this film.All I am saying is that the ending made me appreciate my Saviour more than ever.I left the theatre with some good things to think about and I noticed that God was still on His Throne

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

43 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I sure do .

So do you give the same warnings there that you do here every time you fellowship together?  

23 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

At an apartment sometimes or even at the lake at times  .     It has no real location persay .

Just a few of us .     GOOD NEWS ,  all we ever read from IS the bible . 

So then, not only do you not have any accountability to a pastor, elders or deacons, ...but you are always preaching you only read, follow the Bible, but, you forsake the assembling of the saints where the Holy Spirit has provided the ministry of pastor-teacher to feed, teach and equip the Church, ...so then, it's just some good ole boys at the lake giving their opinions about what the Word teaches, ...thanks friend, that explains a lot to me.

Lord bless

Edited by JustPassingThru
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, JustPassingThru said:

So do you give the same warnings there that you do here every time you fellowship together?  

So then, not only do you not have any accountability to a pastor, elders or deacons, ...but you are always preaching you only read, follow the Bible, but, you forsake the assembling of the saints where the Holy Spirit has provided the ministry of pastor-teacher to feed, teach and equip the Church, ...so then, it's just some good ole boys at the lake giving their opinions about what the Word teaches, ...thanks friend, that explains a lot to me.

Lord bless

OH yes my dear friend I give all the same warnings and they sure are received a lot better .       People hungry for GOD and the bible will always love truth .

From every reminder in that bible , the same approach and not a part of those letters will they omit .   They just love all truth .

Its beautiful I must admit .      Thanks for letting me explain   ,  hope you understood all you needed too .  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,309
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

8 hours ago, maryjayne said:

An online church sounds good. I had a link to an online church, someone on here sent it me, but I lost the link ☹️

Maryjayne, I think he means a forum...not an actual church.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36

13 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Good points brought up here.One could fill a warehouse with the flat out stupidity of this film.All I am saying is that the ending made me appreciate my Saviour more than ever.I left the theatre with some good things to think about and I noticed that God was still on His Throne

Bless you brother.  I hope it wasn't also blasphemous though.  If it turned out to have been blasphemous you might need to apologize to the Lord for watching the movie to the end instead of walking out.  Yes thankfully the Lord is on His throne and is longsuffering and slow to anger, as long as we aren't knowingly putting Him to the test.

1Co 2:12

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

It has been so long ago I barely remember anything about it .The movie  had serious catholic leanings and that was where the movie went off the rails in most cases...... no blasphemy, just plenty of error....it would be better to see this movie 50 times than attend a catholic catechism class where justification by faith is accursed and the damnable fairy tail of Purgatory is perpetuated .There is your blasphemy. The worst parts of the movie couldn’t hold a candle to these heresies.Given the choice.... I would take my teenage daughter to that movie before I would take her anywhere near a place that she would be exposed to Papal Puke and their 7 step works program to justify oneself before God.... no catholic bashing here—- I would not let her attend a “ Church Of Christ” either......I could name dozens ....